*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* - From Spain to Space Mountain - Part 6

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Hi Everyone we are finally back and I've found the laptop. Thread 6, I can see everyone's been very busy, so I will have lots of bedtime reading.... will be posting some bits on our travels later

Does anyone know where the facebook page is, can't seem to find it. I have accepted friends requests and will contact people soon.

I'd like to say it's good to be back.... but alas !!!

We have both had a fantastic time :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: and surprise upon surprise Norman said yes a second time at our renewal of vows service on the QM2 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

will post soon

margaret and norman

Just wanted to let all of you know that I've enjoyed being voyeuristic looking through your TA meet threads. I am so hoping for a western-bound TA in 2013. If there is, I'll be there!

I wanted to wish everyone a most joyful holiday season. Enjoyed meeting many of you on the cruise, and hope another transatlantic crossing will give us a chance to meet once again. Caroline

If anyone would like to share their home addresses via PM, I would be happy to start a Xmas card list.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! (Happy Whatever Holiday You Celebrate!) :santa:

May your New Year be blessed with health and prosperity, and may we all meet again in the future (hopefully on the Panama Canal or on the next TA). Thanks for wonderful memories!

Pat, Larry and Jessica

I heard from my friend Eusébia in Madeira as follows:

That's right, Disney Magic is coming to Madeira in 2013 on May, 28th, arriving at 9:30am and leaving at 7.15pm. And it will return in October, 16th, again arriving at 9:30am and departing at 7:15pm.

You clearly have my attention! This is for next year, 2013? If you hear any more information, would you please post it? Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you and your DH. Caroline

OK Noel - there is already a thread about the 2013 Magic cruises, and Madeira is definitely mentioned. Check it out !!!!

You clearly have my attention! This is for this year, 2012? If you hear any more information, would you please post it? Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you and your DH. Caroline

No, sorry I should have been more clear. I will change the post to 2013.

Hi everyone - I subbed to this thread awhile ago as I am hoping to be on a WBTA in 2013. DCL just needs to get busy and announce it! :lmao:

I've enjoyed reading about all the activities and things you did.

I am wondering if anyone who sailed on this cruise in a Cat 5 would be willing to PM me and give me a rough idea of what the price range was? Of course DCL could totally change price ranges!

I'm just trying to figure out how much this cruise MIGHT be. I am figuring I should add at least $1,000 for airfare. I'd also plan to come over to wherever and spend a couple of days.

I'd also really LOVE to try and do a B2B, but that may be too much. Of course DCL messed it up for anyone on your TA...

TIA for allowing me to ask questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter