Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is running out to sign up for the tastings. I believe we have to get the info to DCL by mid-July. So don't delay! Send me a PM if you want to participate in one of these tastings. :drinking1

6-2tasting.jpg

Hi, we just booked this cruise! Problably too late for all the plans you guys have been making! But since we've cruised with a lot of you already, we're going to have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time!

Hi, we just booked this cruise! Problably too late for all the plans you guys have been making! But since we've cruised with a lot of you already, we're going to have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time!

Hi Connie. I believe there are still some lanyards available if you pm the guys doing them. Also I think a FE group is still open if you want to join in - PM Su Craft. There are the drinks tastings, Secret Mickey, Chocolate exchange, all sorts of things which I think are still taking names.

Be great to see you and Chuck.

If you are interested in the Madeira tour, see post 9 on the first page.

CONNIE!!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!

If you're wondering why this thread isn't moving much, we're on the last leg of Chapter 6, so feel free to hop over there and chat with us until we get officially moved to this #7 thread...although at the rate we're going, that may be within 24 hours anyways! :laughing: Seriously!!

Sue was kind enough to arrange 16 places for tea with the concierge!

We have them all filled, but if you are interested in being on the waiting list, please PM me.

I am having a bit of a busy summer, but I will get back to you as soon as possible.:goodvibes

I will post more information in the future in this space!

If you are interested in the Madeira tour, see post 9 on the first page.

it sounds good, but we've got Patrick in the wheelchair and I think the full day would be too much for him. I think we'll just get a taxi on our own and do a few things. Andthe cable car wouldn't be for him either. WE are looking forward to meeing everyone!

Thank heavens!!! I was really freaking out. I can't stand to walk barefoot. I'm a huge germaphobe and the thought of walking in a filthy bathroom in socks was sending me over the edge. I can't walk barefoot from my own bed to my own bathroom. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I know and I love to walk everywhere in my bare feet:scared1: I know that just freaks you out. I just cannot stand to wear shoes. I only wear crocs so wearing sneakers on the plane will be very weird. Plus I am one that I will probably not take them off at all or my feet will be so swollen and I won't be able to put them back on. :goodvibes

I love how the moderators close the old thread and then say edit your post to point to this thread. I don't see the edit feature anymore??? Am I missing something???

Anyway, I am here now. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know and I love to walk everywhere in my bare feet:scared1: I know that just freaks you out. I just cannot stand to wear shoes. I only wear crocs so wearing sneakers on the plane will be very weird. Plus I am one that I will probably not take them off at all or my feet will be so swollen and I won't be able to put them back on. :goodvibes

I walk barefoot at home all the time. We don't wear shoes in the house at all. However, if I travel, I wear slippers in hotels, flip flops in showers and socks on an airplane. I don't want to catch any foot diseases from hotel carpets, showers or airplanes. Maybe it is just my perception or paranoia, but I have Princess and the Pea feet as well!!

I love how the moderators close the old thread and then say edit your post to point to this thread. I don't see the edit feature anymore??? Am I missing something???

Anyway, I am here now. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Other mods have added the link in their closing post in the past, :confused3

Pj

New Passport Fees

Above is a PDF file detailing the new USA Passport fees effective July 13, 2010 if you have a passport that needs be renewed or need a new one.

Other mods have added the link in their closing post in the past, :confused3

Pj

Here is jilljill's post on the old thread:

Closing this thread per the request of one of your cruisers. Someone will need to edit their post and provide a link to part 7.

Have a great cruise.

I can't edit a post in a closed thread, I guess???:confused3

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself (Lynne). My husband, Terry, and I will be on the TA cruise in Sept. We anticipate a great time, and can't believe how quickly it's approaching. Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next couple of months, as we discuss the cruise. Have been in contact with Noel, and we will be joining you on the tour in Madeira.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, although we have cruised other lines several times. We are big fans of all things Disney, so are eagerly awaiting the TA on the Magic....especially since it's our first time in Europe!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself (Lynne). My husband, Terry, and I will be on the TA cruise in Sept. We anticipate a great time, and can't believe how quickly it's approaching. Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next couple of months, as we discuss the cruise. Have been in contact with Noel, and we will be joining you on the tour in Madeira.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, although we have cruised other lines several times. We are big fans of all things Disney, so are eagerly awaiting the TA on the Magic....especially since it's our first time in Europe!

Glad you made it over here!!!

Be sure you check out the first page to see all the fun things we are planning for this cruise!!

Check out the transatlanticpirates.com website. You will see lots of pictures of fellow cruisers and you can sign you and Terry up there.

Once again the Mods close a thread leave no link and because the thread is close we cant edit it ...way to go ...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Isnt there a Mod class or something with 101 instructions to closing the thread ..:rotfl::rotfl:

I keed I keed .......no , not really ..lol for you to poop on ..:rotfl2::rotfl2: man I miss that dog ...lol

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN !!!! (I SUPPOSE)

pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter