Sept, Oct, Nov F&W Meets - Will There Be Disers At Your Event?

October 5 as well.

They did not say anything about moving the signature dinner on October 21 though. I may call them and check that.

The 12th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival starts TODAY! :banana:

2007FestivalGuideCover.jpg

Here is a link to a PDF of this year's Festival Guide!!!

2007 Food & Wine Festival Guide

Happy Planning!!!
-Michelle

P.S. I'll be busy confirming all of the info on my Food Booth Score Cards now... :surfweb:

Here's Who's Special Eventing Today!
Sept 28th
The Cook, The Book, The Bottle
ImprovGal
Bnormant + 1
50 years Too!

Living Seas Food and Wine Pairing @ Coral Reef SOLD OUT
ImprovGal
50 years Too!

Le Cellier Food and Wine Pairing SOLD OUT
RachelTori
bnormant + 1

Have fun everyone!

The 12th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival starts TODAY! :banana:

Happy Planning!!!
-Michelle

P.S. I'll be busy confirming all of the info on my Food Booth Score Cards now... :surfweb:

Do you have a copy of these online or a photo you wouldn't mind sharing? I was thinking of doing a set of these for our DIS meet and don't know where to start for a cute idea. Thanks.

Lori​

Do you have a copy of these online or a photo you wouldn't mind sharing? I was thinking of doing a set of these for our DIS meet and don't know where to start for a cute idea. Thanks.

Lori

Do you mean the score cards? Yes, I have them posted here in my TR...

International Marketplace - Food Booth Score Cards

Give me a few minutes before you download them - I just got finished updating the cards with the official info from the Festival Guide. Luckily, not much changed! Whew! :goodvibes

If you meant the Festival Guide cover art - I just screen grabbed it from the PDF...

Cheers!
-Michelle

Woo hoo! Second Day of Festival!

Sept 29th
Epcot Wine Schools

Afternoon Tea with Stephan Twining

Vertical Wine Tasting
bnormant + 1

Cheese Tasting

Bistro de Paris Food & Wine Pairing SOLD OUT
TDC Nala

Party of the Senses
eeyore45
bjakmom
ImprovGal
50 years Too!
JenniBugInPink

Have fun today everyone!

We had a great day at the festival yesterday!!! Right now I'm 'resting' before PFTS;) . We LOVED the Australian wine walkabout - $7 pp for 4 samples out of 12 choices - some very nice selections (IMHO):thumbsup2
They've added some new countries, new areas - I thought most of the servings were generous - enough for DH and I to share, anyway. All in all we had a great 'tour' around WS and the lines were very minimal for us (from 11AM - 2PM) - things were picking up as we left, though. Can't wait for tonight's PFTS:banana: :banana: and tomorrow's lunch at Jiko:banana: :banana: - we're having a ball. (PS- MNSSHP last night was great, too!) This is my only time on the computer as DH is leaving with the laptop tomorrow - I have another week here with the rest of the family coming in - have lots of pics I'll try to post when I return after Columbus Day (we weren't the only ones photographing our food yesterday!)- Enjoy the week, all!

Thank you for your updates!
Can't wait until the reports about PotS start coming in.

Sept 30th
Sweet Sundays
50 years Too!

Signature Lunch @ Jiko
Bjakmom
ImprovGal
TDC Nala

Tutta Italia Food and Wine Pairing
eva
B'rer Karen

Hope you all are having a great time!

October 2
Mediterranean Flavors @ Marrakesh
bnormant + 1

October 3
Chefs A’ Field – Kids On The Farm
bnormant + 1

Living Seas Food & Wine Pairing @ Coral Reef

Hope you are having fun bnormant!

yearbook50 - I wish I saw this thread earlier. I am in the group for the 10/20 PFTS.

Our events (DH and me):

10/20 PFTS

10/21 Sweet Sundays

10/26 Exquisite Evenings at Epcot

Updated! :cool1:

October 4
Odyssey Kitchen Conversations – Gerry Garvin
B'rer Karen

Living Seas Food & Wine Pairing @ Seas Salon​

October 5
The Cook, The Chef, The Bottle – Chef Nirmala Narine

Living Seas Food & Wine Pairing @ Seas Salon SOLD OUT
TDC Nala

Le Cellier Food & Wine Pairing SOLD OUT
abt426
B'rer Karen

Exquisite Evenings SOLD OUT
bnormant + 1

I cant believe no one has reported on the PARTY!!

Well first, dont try and beat the Epcot bus from Pop by taking the MGM bus and then the boat to the back entrance of EPCOT when there is a storm coming!! :rotfl2: We had to wait under a bridge for 15 min - and the bus was packed!

So we didnt make it to the entrance prior to the opening... drats! Got in around 6:45 - the first "holding room" that was in black - last year had a sofa or two - it was set up with tables - and tall tables with tall chairs - inside there seemed to be just as many tables but more chairs, all the tall tables had tall chairs-

The desserts were so yummy - Mike's Cakes had a strawberry lemonade cake that went well with the champagne - there was 4 champagnes that I remember - White Star was my favorite (around $30 a bottle here) There didnt seem to be a lot of Merlot - I'll have to check my chart there was a new grape/wine that I'd heard of/read about... There was an Ice Wine - forget from where - not Inniskillin, but it was definately yummy - they ran out around 8:30 pm - Remy Martin was pouring the Red (strawberry kiwi, fruity) as well as their VSOP Cognac - he really didnt want to give me the cognac mind you - but it went with the chocolate truffles!!

The surprise for me was the Boma offering of Ostrich in a flaky light bowl, the sauce draped around it was so good - then a teeny tiny puff chocolate pastry - it was amazing!! I also enjoyed the bison short rib offering - a couple of wonderful seafood entries, and the mozzerella stick - I'll have to dig up my notes - I really felt we started behind - not sure if it was worth the price tag - the glasses are shorter than last years, and the pours were much smaller - 1 ounce pours compared to the 2 ounce (or more if asked) last year - (and yes, I just went back twice as often) Sometimes it was barely a sip (the cognac for instance, he claimed most people didnt appreciate cognac!) The ice wine, I completely understand the small pour, as the high price of the wine - but for some of the Cabernet offerings, to sip with the ostrich, I thought they could be a little more generous...

As much as I've loved this event, I'm thinking of taking a year off and trying a V&A chef table instead!

Thank you:thumbsup2

I've been dying to hear from someone who attended.
Can't wait to try the cake and champagne

Thank you for your report eeyore45!

October 6
Burgundy Wine School
TDC Nala

Cheese Tastings
B'rer Karen

Vertical Wine Tastings

Afternoon Tea with Stephen Twining
susanc

Party of the Senses
Kteacher
*KeepMovingForward*
Bichon Barb
mlill
Mish19
abt426
bnormant + 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter