Sept, Oct, Nov F&W Meets - Will There Be Disers At Your Event?

No better time to get this started than now:

Party of the Senses October 13th
yearbook50 + 1
BriarRose

Sweet Sundays October 14th
yearbook50 + 1
BriarRose (maybe?)

Dates
searlproudbottom - October 10th - October 20th
TinkbellFan - October 11th - October 14th
BriarRose - October 11th - October 20th
Joanne M - October 12th - October 21st
yearbook50: October 12th - October 21st

TiggerTails57: October 19th - October 27th
Timon71: October 23rd - October 30th
MickeySaver: October 27th - November 4th

These dates are tentative on what gets officially released by Disney...but these are going off of the past couple years event lists on what the dates should be.

Who wants to join in?

Hi Meli!

I'll be in WDW during this time. Oct. 6th thru the 13th. I am not attending one of the above get togethers (kids 7,5, and 1 not too into it...) but I'll be sampling at the booths!

Maybe I'll see you there!

Jean

Hi Meli!

I'll be in WDW during this time. Oct. 6th thru the 13th. I am not attending one of the above get togethers (kids 7,5, and 1 not too into it...) but I'll be sampling at the booths!

Maybe I'll see you there!

Jean

Hi!

Nice to see you again...
(without the stress of WPASADI)

Hi! I'm still working on my event wishlist. There will most certainly be events; I just won't know the definites until I see what I can book on 8/6. The only safe bets are the PFTS due to their large capacity; I don't feel the pressure to call those in right away. I'm shooting for a variety of events and right now my list is a bit long and probably should be trimmed down.

My festival trip dates:

9/28 - 9/30 (will be at 9/29 PFTS)

10/12 - 10/15 (will be at 10/13 PFTS)

10/31 - 11/4 (will be at 11/3 PFTS)

Hi! I'm still working on my event wishlist. There will most certainly be events; I just won't know the definites until I see what I can book on 8/6. The only safe bets are the PFTS due to their large capacity; I don't feel the pressure to call those in right away. I'm shooting for a variety of events and right now my list is a bit long and probably should be trimmed down.

Haha!!

I know that feeling.

I looked at everything I wanted to do and the total came to be almost 2000 dollars and then I stepped back and realized...I can't do that.

So It got Trimmed Down, A lot.

I know I know this is OCT F&W - but we are hoping to go to the first Party for/of the Senses!!

Are there any websites posting events yet???

I know I know this is OCT F&W - but we are hoping to go to the first Party for/of the Senses!!

Are there any websites posting events yet???

The link was in the DIS Site Updates at the top of the forum index page.
Here's the direct link:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/events/index.htm#events

I already have the events I want to book besides Party for the Senses, but
I'm holding off posting them on this thread because I don't know if I can
get in to all my choices yet.

We will be in Disney from 9/29-10/8 and are looking at PFTS again this year. We will most likely do 10/6...we are still tossing around 9/29, but I think after getting a 6am flight to Orlando that morning, we may be much too tired that evening to fully enjoy PFTS...just have to stress the tired factor with DH and I think we'll be all set for 10/6. ;) Does anyone have children/teens that they are bringing? We normally bring out two teenagers (strangely enough, they really enjoy this event).

I know I'll be walking around Epcot just about everyday sampling the food. I'm not a big drinker. So look for me from Sept 30 - Oct 6th. First time during F&WF

I know I'll be walking around Epcot just about everyday sampling the food. I'm not a big drinker. So look for me from Sept 30 - Oct 6th. First time during F&WF

Hope to see you walking the world-we'll be there the same time you are. Our whole family will be sporting our LGMH's. :thumbsup2

Well - *duh me!! THANK YOU for the link!! Now, can I win the lottery???!!!

and am I the only dis'er going to the FIRST Party??!! (can you add that to pg 1??)

We will be coming Oct 12-20, right now we only plan on the party for the senses on Oct. 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter