Sept, Oct, Nov F&W Meets - Will There Be Disers At Your Event?

We'll be there 10/23-10/29
Planning on PFTS (10/27)and hopefully a pairing.
Other than that will just spend 6 days grazing!

Looking forward to meeting some Dis's there!

Anne

My DH and I will be going to PfTS on Oct. 13. My 50th birthday is the day before on the 12th. This trip is my birthday present and my first trip during Food & Wine!!!

My DH and I will be going to PfTS on Oct. 13. My 50th birthday is the day before on the 12th. This trip is my birthday present and my first trip during Food & Wine!!!

What a great birthday present! You'll have a wonderful time! :thumbsup2

updated!

I have a feeling this thread's going to be a bit busy tomorrow :cool1:

There seems to be a lot of us at the 13th one!

Seems like a great birthday present.

Got everything I wanted:
I was on hold for 15 minutes, luckily my bosses didn't notice I was missing for 40 minutes.

10/12 Le Cellier Food and Wine Pairing
10/12 South African Wine Event
10/17 Chef's A Field
10/17 Living Seas Food and Wine Pairing
10/20 Party of the Senses

Still need to book
10/13 Party of the Senses
(just got to wait for a payment to clear on my C.C)

I got right through when I dialed at 6:59, although it did kick me right to dining. I got the recording about high volume and thought...great, I'm gonna be on hold now...then the CM came right on!

Our wants for the festival were pretty small:

PFTS 10/6
EE Tuscan Renaissance-10/12

Our Magical gathering is over on 10/7, but me and DH decided to go back down the following weekend so we could attend the EE (could always use more Disney). I'm interested to see how they do it at the Odyssey now since we only had been when it was held in the World Showplace.

We're all excited...although I'm terribly tired as I don't normally get up so darned early! (Hey, an hour makes a big difference! :rotfl: )

Congratulations!

I forgot about the time difference - I'm looking at the clock, its just 7:07 here, so getting thru and posting in 7 min seemed spectacular!!!

Put me and DH in for Signature Lunch at Jiko on 9/30 and P4TS on 9/29 - see you all there !!:woohoo:

We have reservations for the Tastes of Italy on 9/30.

Hi Melissa-I just wanted to add there are events going on until November 11th this year. We are doing:

Sweet Sunday 10/7
South African Wine Event 10/12
Seas Salon F&W Paring 10/19
Rose and Crown Scotch Paring 10/21
Party For The Senses 11/3
Blue Zoo Signature Dinner 11/9

We'll be at...

PFTS on Oct. 6th
Sweet Sundays on Oct. 7th

:dance3: Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted!!! :dance3:

Thanks for keeping this list, Melissa! :goodvibes

Cheers,
Michelle

I'll add all the Sept & November Lists at lunch today (or if I can't then, I'll do it tonight after Job #2)

I'll do a bigger update after my staff meeting this morning.

Add me and the ladies to the fun:

Oct 12th South African wine event
Oct 13th Vertical wine tasting at Cali grill

Hey after being onhold then disconnected then calling again and being on hold we managed to get some of our stuff

10/21-- signature dinner
10/24-- puglia italy regional dinner
10/26 -- chef , book and bottle

however missed out on the scotch pairing lets hope they add another one but doubts it will be the week we are there and didnt get the japan pairing but it looks like those may be on hold till renevations are done? or did i read an earlier post wrong? who would have thought there would be soo many scotch drinkers there the same week as me:confused3 hope everyone else gets what they want

Please add me to the ever-growing list when you have a chance. :goodvibes

Le Cellier F&W Pairing - 10/19
PFTS - 10/20
Rose & Crown Scotch Pairing - 10/21

Still hoping to nab a sushi pairing on 10/15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter