September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.

piglet33

DIS Veteran
So who else is going on this cruise? It will be me (Reneé), DH (Lenny) and DD (Haley) who will be almost 4 years old.

I can't wait for this one.

Reneé

Hi Renee,
We'll see you there, just booked connecting 10s...will see if I can do better on the price once we're onboard the repo.

Hi Renee...
My Dh, Myself, DD10 and DD8 will be on this cruise and we are giddy with happiness.

Kristin :rotfl2:

My daughter just booked for us. Was shopping at Sam's Club and she called on my cell phone and told me she just booked this cruise. I told her to hang up and call DCL immediately and book us too. I'm soooo excited about this one. I always wanted to go to Barbados. I only hope my husband will agree to go....he mentioned the other day about going back to Italy next September. We are both waiting to hear if DCL will announce a European cruise....I'd be the first to book that cruise.

Yahoo....I'm going to Barbados on the Wonder. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Never cruised on the Wonder, only on the Magic....

:hourglass

:sunny: September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean :sunny:

f4bb2de5.jpg

GO VERTICAL - Icunurse / Celeste
Sear Tower GO Vertical Challenge
Climbing the Sears Tower to help Cancer research.
Please Help If You Can.
More info Here

See the September Newsletter, for most up to date info !!! :love:

CRUISE ROSTER = Aphoenix / Tony, Click here to Be added to the Roster
You may Also Send in a photo..

11-night Southern Carribbean Dis Cruise Roster

The Stateroom Breakdowns HERE

DECK PLANS Get them Here

NEWSLETTER - Winotracy, This will be emailed to everyone on the Cruise Roster, Of Course there are exceptions.. :teeth:
The newsletter will be published monthly and you will receive on The first Saturday of the month.... If you have something you would like to have put in the Newsletter just Pm Winotracy. Always looking for articles or Stuff you may have done and care to share your opinion on !

The Cell Phone list - Icunurse / Celeste... Like to be able to get in touch with some of the cruisers for the Precruise events, Use this handy list .
This list will not be published in the newsletter or on this lsit, You must contact CELESTE to Receive..Click here to Pm

PRECRUISE VIDEO - Rob_B.. TO SEE IT CLICK HERE

LAST MINUTE TIPS - Scott H. - Water Gear Tip - Mailing Tube Tip - more info here - Door Magnet tip

Packing Checklist In Excel Format - Sourmug / Martha - More info here

:sunny: BEFORE THE CRUISE :sunny:

T shirt Design, Designed By TDC NALA / click here to view Thank You. C

11 Night T - Shirt Store ! ( Non Profit ) Click here

PINS = Airforcemomof2, This will be a limited edition pin for this cruise ! More info Here Current list here.
Deadline for pins has passed, Extra pins For sale onboard, See Airforcemomof2, or send her a pm.
How to pay for your Pins Here

WINE & CHEESE MEET - Scott H. Precruise meet at WDW, the Wine and Cheese meet will be at OKW on 9/16. Room to be announced here on the board after we check in.
please PM Scott to let him know if you are attending. Starts at 4 PM Room 1425 at OKW

Pre Cruise Radisson & Grills Meet - Sweet Sue, Saturday 9/16 ... See this post. Details to follow.
Grills coupon

Winotracy - Is keeping a list for those who plan on attending this event.
Click here to PM. See the list here

The Excursion List - Mickey&joshnut / Elaine...
Wondering, who is going with you? Send your info to Elaine, She is putting this all together for us !

St Thomas & St John Excursions - Click here
St. Lucia Excursions - Click here
Barbados Excursions - Click here
Antigua Excursions - Click here
St. Kitts Excursions - Click here
Castaway Cay Excursions - Click here

Paradise Point Tram Excursion Coupons = Rockolamamma .... Get them here

:cool2: Whats Happening Onboard :worship:

The Events At A Glance Sheet = MJN/Elaine .. See it Here

Presailaway Dis Meet - starboard side, deck 10 / 3 PM.

Sailaway DIS Party - Deck 10, Overlooking the pool - starboard side - 4:30 PM

THE GRASS SKIRT FRATERNITY - Scott H. More infoHere! See a photo here
Get Your Fraternity T SHIRT & THONG... Have to wear something under the Grass skirt. HERE
New Members Click Here..

Swim to the Wreck @ Castaway Cay - Scott H. - More info HERE

STARGAZING - Scott H. - On the Wonder.More info here
September 21, 2006 @ 9 pm deck 10 forward
See the post here

The Official Disney Wonder DisBoard Jammie Breakfast
Mickey&Joshnut / Elaine :yay: More info Here. See the list here
DEADLINE FOR THIS EVENT HAS PASSED !

Wine Tasting on the Wonder - BethE & Tigger & Bubba... 9/18 First sea day.
:drinking: This is Going to Be GREAT !

RSVP is required for this event. Please email BethE at bethe.traveler@verizon.net.. To have your name added to the list for the party... Please do not post your RSVP on the thread as it may be missed....
Bring a bottle.. You will be contacted on the ship !! Please RSVP by Sept. 6th..
Big Kid only event

Pirate Night Dis Meet. - Grab your favorite Wench and come on up to deck 10, to party and meet other Disers.

Pirate Nght Group Photo. - Hygiene99 - In atruim area, Will be in between first and second dining.

Dis Group Photo = Hygiene99. Also in the atruim area, on a sea day. TBD.

BUBBA KEG OF THE MONTH Award Photo- ](Formerly know as Imonso) LetsGoSteelers / Ivan.. More info here,
Also see this post

Fish Extender Contest / Pahrumpgirl = See June Newsletter for Details. :fish:

Early Dining Linked Reservations = BethE ... For more info click here About 25 people Now!

Late Dining Linked Reservations - Dopeylover54 / Ken, See this post. About 40 people now !

Palo Brunch Private room = Krdisneybound ... See this post See the list here...This is a Done Deal!

The Dis Luncheon = This to take place on the last Sea Day of the cruise, at noon time.Tuesday, September 26, 2006 to be held at whatever dining room is open that Day. Parrot Cay?
No list Just Show up!

CaptainCrash = MICKEY ICE CREAM SPEED EATING CONTEST.. Monday the 25th on deck 3, PROMENADE LOUNGE. 2 PM More info here

The Scavenger Hunt = Apheonix / Tony & Adriene . More info here Latest Update Here

Cigars and Scotch = Webray / Cheryl & Bob & Bobandlee RSVP via pm to webray for an afternoon of cigars and scotch with the Bobs'. Tuesday, September 19th about 1 Pm outside cove cafe.
Cigars and Scotch will be provided.
When you RSVP please indicate whether you like mild, medium or full bodied cigars.
Also your name/stateroom number in case any changes in time or location need to be made. Thanks!
Hosted by Bob (bobandlee) and Bob (webray)

THE OFFICIAL MINI-NAVIGATOR = Seaulater / Linda ..more info here Latest info here

SCRAPBOOKING CLASS = Seaulater / Linda..more info here latest info here...MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2006

THE OFFICIAL SCRAPBOOK GRAB BAG EXCHANGE = Seaulater / Linda.. More info hereMONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2006

Secret Mickey = Glindamood / Gail & Minniemouse71 / Vickie... Gift exchange... More info here :3dglasses
DEADLINE, FOR THIS EVENT HAS PASSED!!

The Tag Game = Spros / Shari ... More info Here.. See the list here
Also See this post .

Burning Services = Gatour & Kitster. For downloading pictures to cd's. Click here

"Floor Monitor"....More info here.... See who they are here !

Walking 20 miles on CC = Firstimers / Caroyln & Alex..More info Here. PM, if you would like to Join them.

Monday Night Football @ Diversions = Letsgosteelers / Ivan.
9/18 Steelers vs Jaguars
9/25 Falcons vs Saints
All games 8:30 PM EST
Bring your Bubba!

:thumbsup2 Gifts For All :sunny:

Q's My Princess = NEEDS YOUR PIRATE NAME For There Gift..... To get one Click here... More info here.
Click here to PM

LANYARDS & Name badges = KPROS & Spros / Ken & Shari, Scott H., Hygiene99, Bob & Lee, Icunurse celeste, winotracy, Mommmaluvsdis, Pahrumpgirl, Kitster, webmasterregina, Krdisneybound, glindamood, Seaulater & Sandysplayhouse (had to Switch to 10 night cruise :teeth: )
Contact, Ken / Kpros with your special request.
These Diser's listed above have all chipped in to make this possible for all Diser's. as a gift. ( Info for this will be taken from the roster.)

Pahrumpgirl / Carol & Doug.. Fish Extenders info here See pictures of them here. Has made about 100 of them..
Will have a few Onboard ! This offer is now closed !

WEBRAY / Cheryl & Bob = Will deliver a surprise to the fish extender of each cabin on the roster.

BethE & Harry in Michigan, Vanessa and Dick (Richie), Dan and Vickie (minniemouse71), Michael and Laurie (Q's My Princess), Linda & Linda's husband Brian (bluewaves), Gail (#1Mouse), Carol (Scrappy910)Sandy (sandym),
= Magnetic message boards See this post. Will be using the roster for delivery ! :artist:

Tigger24 = Will deliver a surprise to the fish extender of each cabin on the roster.

Aphoenix & Adrienne with Kpros & Spros = A fantastic sailaway gift - it will be delivered to your stateroom, but only if you are on the roster.

First Timers = For sailway we will have visors for everyone on the roster. Alex and Carolyn

Scott H. = Scott & Lynn .. Little something, for the Fish extender.

Mickey&joshnut / Elaine & DPD / Leslie = Customized Lifesavers, to be deliver to your fish extender. Is using the Roster for Delivery.

eeyorelvr10 / Laura = will be providing a small gift for the cabins (also going off roster) as supplies last and an individual gift for all on the roster to be added to the fish extender on one of the sea days.

Cindi0511 - A roster list fish gift.

:sunny: Other Tid Bits :thumbsup2

Special Dining Nights From Disney Cruise Line®

Pirates Night - Sept. 24th, will be in St. Kitts

Formal Nights: Sept. 19th and Sept. 26th

Tropical Night: Sept. 20th, will be in St. Thomas

Tips = Clten.. See the post here

GPS INFO - Papa / Mike - Great reviews Here

Geo-Caches - Located on Castaway Cay.

WEBSITES WITH PORT INFO -
@Goofynut / Cathy
.. Check out where we are going ..see this Post..

SHIPPING INFO - Need to ship something ahead to the ship? Click Here

Entertainment Teaser - See this Post.

Muppets Ahoy!
Tickle your funny bone as Kermit the Frog and the whole Muppet gang present a hilarious new stage show created just for Disney Cruise Line®! Plus:

Mouse 2.0 Deck Party
On the Nose Game Show
Disney – The Art of the Story
Cooking Demonstrations and Wine Seminars featuring celebrated chef Roland Muller on the 10-night and noted restaurateur Michael Jordan on the 11-night

Taylor Mason - Will be onboard. More info here.

Susan Egan - Will be onboard. - More info Here.

DUCKY - Don Williams, WILL BE ONBOARD :artist:
Meet this Great Disney Artist! Look for his scheduled events on the DCL Navigator!

Onboard Movie List = Gismo1554... See the post Here.
Also heard, Disney's CAR'S - Will be onboard!?

Q's My Princess = Alot of folks Dressing up for the pirate deck party..Get Pirate Name here pirate: Learn to talk pirate.Click Here
or here .

:sunny:After Our Cruise Has Ended:sunny:
Dive Quest experience / Friday, September 29th @ 6:30 - Scott H. - See this Post Most Current info Here This Event now Full!

The Disclaimer​
It is not Mandatory that you bring something for everybody, We all understand. People do what they can with what they have.
This Maybe a trip of a Lifetime.
Please feel Free to Stop by at any of the Events with or without something for People on the cruise. Meeting You Would Be, The Best Gift Of All..
Im sure I speak For All On This Thread. Come on be part of the Fun. Dont miss out. 09/17/06 Cruise Thread..

This Will Be The Only Hurricane We See.
f6d7b188.jpg

Count on us too!!! Bill and Tracy need to see Peter & Jenn!!!!

Tracy

Yippee, Tracy & Bill and Peter & Jenn with us! We are going to have a blast. I can't wait.

Alright, we're thinking about this one too. I'm just confused about whether to wait to book this our DVC member cruise on Sept 4th. Or, book it now!!

Any suggestions? I'm just worried that the prices are going to go up, that the deal that I get onboard will negate the waiting. So confused!!!

alikat99 said:
Alright, we're thinking about this one too. I'm just confused about whether to wait to book this our DVC member cruise on Sept 4th. Or, book it now!!

Any suggestions? I'm just worried that the prices are going to go up, that the deal that I get onboard will negate the waiting. So confused!!!

Amy - I just sent you a PM.

:banana: Looks like Lee and I will be making the trip. :banana:
St Lucia, pirate: Barbados pirate: , Antigua and St Kitt will be someting new for us.

BobandLee said:
:banana: Looks like Lee and I will be making the trip. :banana:
St Lucia, pirate: Barbados pirate: , Antigua and St Kitt will be someting new for us.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc YEAH..

Ok, Chris came home from work and we made a decision, we are abandoning Cruisetoberfest IV and going on this cruise. We can't wait to cruise again with some of the people from Cruisetoberfest II.

I guess I'll have to change my signature!!!

alikat99 said:
Ok, Chris came home from work and we made a decision, we are abandoning Cruisetoberfest IV and going on this cruise. We can't wait to cruise again with some of the people from Cruisetoberfest II.

I guess I'll have to change my signature!!!

See you there Some others are still in the Thinking stages !!!

dan and scott said:
Ok it is official! We are now booked on this cruise!

Its a big family reunion!

Dan
Dan, it'll be GREAT to see you again!!! You too, Peter & Jen!!! And, Renee, Lenny & Haley!!! I can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter