• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL called me yesterday with an offer for one of the suites......still trying to decide if we want to take the kids out of school for this long a time. Awfully tempting ports, and pretty hard to say "No" when Disney comes calling!!

AND.....it would be fun to finally meet all of you!! Decisions, decisions.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Cat. 2 room on the 11 day, for 4 adults and 2 kids, is quoted at about 14,000 dollars. Cat. 1 is even worse ...

no suite for us .. peter

Hygiene99 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Cat. 2 room on the 11 day, for 4 adults and 2 kids, is quoted at about 14,000 dollars. Cat. 1 is even worse ...
no suite for us .. peter

us neither, Peter. would rather take 2 or 3 cruises, than pay so much for one. We'll still be on the ship

krdisneybound said:
us neither, Peter. would rather take 2 or 3 cruises, than pay so much for one. We'll still be on the ship
::YES::

This is driving me crazy (like I needed help!).......if we add this one, that would make 3 DCL cruises in 2006.....and we still have a Princess and a Norwegian before 2005 is over.

I know these other two won't come close in comparison to Disney...but the Princess was free....yet another one that would have been hard to say no to. We already turned down a free Royal Caribbean that would have been next week. It was just too soon to go back to Florida after just having gotten back from a week at WDW on Thursday night.

Help! Barbados and St Kitts are sooooo tempting!!

justmestace said:
This is driving me crazy (like I needed help!).......if we add this one, that would make 3 DCL cruises in 2006.....and we still have a Princess and a Norwegian before 2005 is over.

I know these other two won't come close in comparison to Disney...but the Princess was free....yet another one that would have been hard to say no to. We already turned down a free Royal Caribbean that would have been next week. It was just too soon to go back to Florida after just having gotten back from a week at WDW on Thursday night.

Help! Barbados and St Kitts are sooooo tempting!!

My BIL is doing 3 in 2006 also.. one of them is this cruise..

Peter

dobelover said:
Stacey, book now, think later.

Sue

I knew I could count on you for some sound advice! ;)

This is Stacey....I forgot to log my son out!

Hygiene99 said:
My BIL is doing 3 in 2006 also.. one of them is this cruise..

Peter

Which are the other two? We're doing the May "Double Scoop" and the next 10 night Christmas.....

I think I may have made a decision!! I'm thinking that my DH and I might do this one without the kids. Sounds like a plan to me.....the kids will hate the idea, but they may get over it, eventually. Whoo hoo!!

Ok, we're official. My mom decided to go with us, so we booked 2 connecting category 10s. Can't wait to see you guys onboard!!!

OK - I bit the bullet and put it on hold. I hate taking Heather out of school for 2 weeks. :teacher: :rolleyes1 I still need to think about it but on the other hand - this is an awsome itenrary AND it will be one heck of a way to clebrate my turning 50. :wizard: Actually I will be dropping the zero so it will be my 5th. :rotfl: I did a comparison and a 7 day "suite" on RCI (smaller square footage than the cat 8 I have reserved) is about the same price. So with this trip we are getting a lot more for our $. (OK I am trying to justify) And the best part will be cruising with a great group of people. :grouphug: Plus I already have my pirate costume pirate: , my fish extender and all the other gear I will be packing. Speaking of packing - guess I better get off these boards and get it done. 2 weeks from right now we will be on board the Magic. :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

hey this is stacey's son jared

you are not leaving us out of a disney cruise now way that will not happen you are already leaving us out of the princess i'm not letting us get left out for anather one

no way

How fun to read that there are others just as excited about sailing the Wonder for the first time as I am :goodvibes . We should gather around Ariel for a photo for sure.

As this is over a year away, do you think they will have the "Charmed" show on the Wonder by then?

Tracey, I'm hoping you decide to do your newsletter :flower3:

justmestace said:
I think I may have made a decision!! I'm thinking that my DH and I might do this one without the kids. Sounds like a plan to me.....the kids will hate the idea, but they may get over it, eventually. Whoo hoo!!

Hey Stacey! The same thing happened with my DD and I. My TA called me back to let me know of my stateroom change when we were driving back from Ikea, and DD nearly cried. She was throwing a hissy fit about not being able to go........oh well! Sometimes it's not all about the kids (just the big one's this time!) :rotfl2:

That's great you are booking it! Now we can sail together since I canceled the double scoop cruise!

Robin

krdisneybound said:
Glad you booked, Amy. Awesome. See you in a couple of weeks
You go it, Kay!!! This is going to be so much fun!!! I really need to go change my signature and take off Cruisetoberfest and add this cruise.

Hello Guys.

We have switched from the Cruisetoberfest IV to this cruise. Kathy and I are looking forward to meeting everyone. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter