September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike: looks like a lot of availability is becoming available on the Oct. cruise. Wonder if they will have special rates for that one because of it as it gets closer?? We canceled ours also.

I don't know. There are several islands that we have not seen before.That was what caused us to switch. Mike

papa said:
Hello Guys.

We have switched from the Cruisetoberfest IV to this cruise. Kathy and I are looking forward to meeting everyone. Mike

Yippee, glad you and Kathy are joining us. Can't wait to see you both!

Reneé

papa said:
Hello Guys.

We have switched from the Cruisetoberfest IV to this cruise. Kathy and I are looking forward to meeting everyone. Mike
HI there Mike & Kathy - Glad to see another Cruisetoberfest couple here!!! It's like a mini-reunion. :banana:

papa said:
Hello Guys.

Mike and Kathy, I'm so glad you are coming! You so warmly welcomed me to the October cruise board, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. This is going to be a phenomenal cruise, we are going to have a blast! I can't wait to meet you guys!

Question for everyone....If I knew how to do it, I would start a list of sorts, and offer to be the keeper of the list. If someone would guide me, I would be more than happy to get it going. However, I would not even know how to begin though, sorry to say.

Robin

moocow35 said:
Mike and Kathy, I'm so glad you are coming! You so warmly welcomed me to the October cruise board, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. This is going to be a phenomenal cruise, we are going to have a blast! I can't wait to meet you guys!

Question for everyone....If I knew how to do it, I would start a list of sorts, and offer to be the keeper of the list. If someone would guide me, I would be more than happy to get it going. However, I would not even know how to begin though, sorry to say.

Robin

I'm not sure what to tell you about the list except that you could do it in a spreadsheet or table. For the repo cruise, we didn't put e-mail addresses on the list like they did with cruisetoberfest. With the repo cruise, I maintained a list of e-mail addresses for the newsletter distribution.

Tracy

Robin - I can only offer to help you gather info in word or excel. I don't have a web site.

Sue

papa said:
Hello Guys.

Yipeeeeeeeeee :cheer2: :cheer2:

Welcome Mike & Kathy

OK OK OK, I just sent DVC an email asking about the number of points and when they might be available. We will see as one never knows.

:rotfl:
Scott H said:
OK OK OK, I just sent DVC an email asking about the number of points and when they might be available. We will see as one never knows.
See You there LOL Great route Scott ?

Yes a very good route. Wish we knew more of what will be offered in 2007.

I think the points required might not be too bad.

Scott H said:

Scott and Lynn....I hope you guys can make it work! 11 days, just think! So many cool new places to share with your friends from the Panama cruise and new friends to be had!

Robin

winotracy said:
I'm not sure what to tell you about the list except that you could do it in a spreadsheet or table. For the repo cruise, we didn't put e-mail addresses on the list like they did with cruisetoberfest. With the repo cruise, I maintained a list of e-mail addresses for the newsletter distribution.

Tracy

Thanks Tracy! I don't have excel, but do have word, works and Adobe reader. I will ask DD for some help and see what I can come up with. If she will help and can come up with something workable for me, then I will start to gather the information.

Robin

moocow35 said:

Robin
Hey Robin - Eric, the list-keeper from the Cruisetoberfest cruise, offered a blank list to anyone to start the list for this group. I asked him to send it to me just in case. If you want to do the list, I can just forward it to you, once Eric sends it to me. It might be a start.

Also, we have a personal website that we might be able to host some pictures, newsletters, etc on. I can ask Chris if he's interested in doing that.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to meeting all of the cruisers both old and new. Mike

Robin - u go girl - if you need help, I'll try and help you - I'm sure we can get lots of help from others, if we need

I have to say that you will be the "bestest" keeper of sorts that I know of.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alikat99 said:
Hey Robin - Eric, the list-keeper from the Cruisetoberfest cruise, offered a blank list to anyone to start the list for this group. I asked him to send it to me just in case. If you want to do the list, I can just forward it to you, once Eric sends it to me. It might be a start.

Also, we have a personal website that we might be able to host some pictures, newsletters, etc on. I can ask Chris if he's interested in doing that.

Thanks Amy! Let me know and we can see what we can come up with. Once someone shows me how to do it, I can work in the time. My DD is very computer smart, so I'm sure we can figure something. The cruise lists are so helpful and fun to have. Just like the boards, you get to know everyone before you cruise!

Kay, I will call you again! I love talking to you tonight! Maybe the two of us can get the list going together.

Robin

now if that mystery person keeps interrupting our calls, that will come between our friendship. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

krdisneybound said:
now if that mystery person keeps interrupting our calls, that will come between our friendship. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Very funny Kay! It is now 1:24, and we just got off the phone.....see what I mean? Never in my life have I been able to talk so long to one person before......seems pretty special to me! If his battery wasn't going dead, I think we could go for a few more hours :goodvibes

This will NEVER come between any of my friendships! Trust me on that one. I have also made this very clear that Disney cruises, and my friends I have made on them are my passion. Accept that, or do not accept me. (I think we may have a new cruiser in the making ;) ) :rotfl: I'll call you tomorrow afternoon and we can talk more about the list and everything!

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter