September 2010?

Sept 11-18th PO Riverside.

That is a fair warning. We will be there with a 4 month old and a 15 month old. Run!

Hi there. just found this thread. we will be there sept.23rd thru oct.3rd staying at POP as you can see from my siggy we have varied age group for our kids and we also have my mom and her best friend coming, would love to meet up with some fellow Disers.

We are very similar in our plans. We are at MK the 5th and 6th, Epcot the 7th,Studio's on the 10th, the 11th Epcot for the evening. We are also coming flying home on the 12th.

Our trips are similar and you live pretty close to me! That's funny!
Say hi if you see us wandering around!

We are there the 11-23 at CSR and would love to meet up with other Disers if anyone is planning anything! Here are our basic plans

Saturday 9/11- Blizzard Beach & Resort
Sunday 9/12-AK am MK pm. 'Ohana dinner
Monday 9/13- Typhoon Lagoon, Resort & Mini Golf
Tuesday 9/14- HS, EP Mexico dinner
Wednesday 9/15-DTD am, MK pm. 1900 Park Fare dinner
Thursday 9/16- AK. Tusker House breakfast, 'Ohana dinner
Friday 9/17- HS. Whispering Canyon dinner
Saturday 9/18- MK. Crystal Palace breakfast
Sunday 9/19- EP. LeCellier lunch, Via Napoli dinner
Monday 9/20- DTD, MK pm. Liberty Tree dinner
Tuesday 9/21 - 'Ohana breakfast, MNSSHP evening
Wednesday 9/22- Open day/waterpark
Thursday 9/23 - AK am, MK evening. Wave dinner

We are there the 11-23 at CSR and would love to meet up with other Disers if anyone is planning anything! Here are our basic plans

Saturday 9/11- Blizzard Beach & Resort
Sunday 9/12-AK am MK pm. 'Ohana dinner
Monday 9/13- Typhoon Lagoon, Resort & Mini Golf
Tuesday 9/14- HS, EP Mexico dinner
Wednesday 9/15-DTD am, MK pm. 1900 Park Fare dinner
Thursday 9/16- AK. Tusker House breakfast, 'Ohana dinner
Friday 9/17- HS. Whispering Canyon dinner
Saturday 9/18- MK. Crystal Palace breakfast
Sunday 9/19- EP. LeCellier lunch, Via Napoli dinner
Monday 9/20- DTD, MK pm. Liberty Tree dinner
Tuesday 9/21 - 'Ohana breakfast, MNSSHP evening
Wednesday 9/22- Open day/waterpark
Thursday 9/23 - AK am, MK evening. Wave dinner

We are having Dinner at 1900 Park Fare Wed as well :cool1:. Our res are late tho @ 7:40. What time is yours?

DW and I 9/2 -9/12
Anybody interested in some drinks, shoot me a PM

Hope everybody has an awesome Sept trip :)

Here is our intinerary for anyone interested in getting together:

Sept.23-Evening=Boardwalk
Sept.24=MK (Cause I just gotta ride my teacups before they close)
Sept.25=Animal Kingdom
Sept.26=No parks
Sept.27=Magic Kingdom
Sept.28=Resort Morning/MNSSHP Evening
Sept.29=NO PARKS
Sept.30=Hollywood Studios
Oct.1=Epcot(Food and Wine)
Oct.2=Dtd

PM me if youd like to meetup
Im at EpCot several times a week - working at Test Track

We will be there Sept. 24-Oct. 2nd!!! Staying at Music, I cant wait!!!!

i will (hopefully) be there from the 28th sep - 12 oct and again (hopefully) staying at POP. :)

lone traveller too!all the way from the UK so would be nice for meets :)

Okay YAY :banana: We will be in Epcot the same day

We could try and meet up for lunch? My mom will be joining us that day so there would be three of us. We planned to eat at Sunshine Seasons because of all the variety, but we're pretty flexible.

We will be there Sept. 24-Oct. 2nd!!! Staying at Music, I cant wait!!!!

Junebug: I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts yet! We are going to be at ASMu the 23rd-28th!

Do you have anything special planned?

We could try and meet up for lunch? My mom will be joining us that day so there would be three of us. We planned to eat at Sunshine Seasons because of all the variety, but we're pretty flexible.

This is only our 2nd time to the world so we have never ate there. I am taking my sister to Disney for the first time this trip she is 15 so there will be 3 of us as well :rotfl: I would say luch sounds good but I guess u never know until u r there :confused3 Because of plans changing. Are you planning to stay for the fireworks? That seems like a great time to meet? Let me know :rolleyes1

This is only our 2nd time to the world so we have never ate there. I am taking my sister to Disney for the first time this trip she is 15 so there will be 3 of us as well :rotfl: I would say luch sounds good but I guess u never know until u r there :confused3 Because of plans changing. Are you planning to stay for the fireworks? That seems like a great time to meet? Let me know :rolleyes1

You know, you're right about plans changing and stuff. I'd hate to plan lunch and then one of us not be hungry when we get there lol. Fireworks sound great, where should we meet? We don't have a particularly favorite spot so it doesn't matter to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter