September 2010?

You know, you're right about plans changing and stuff. I'd hate to plan lunch and then one of us not be hungry when we get there lol. Fireworks sound great, where should we meet? We don't have a particularly favorite spot so it doesn't matter to me.

YAY I am super excited :cool1: We dont have a special place either. Maybe we should pm our cell # and then we can text when we r there. Also I just noticed we are 1 year apart in age. My DBF is 23 and I am 21 that is too ironic. Anyhow PM me and we can make plans. Less than a month away :thumbsup2

Junebug: I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts yet! We are going to be at ASMu the 23rd-28th!

Do you have anything special planned?

Oh hi, sorry im just getting to this, i have been busy! Nothing special planned just a great vacation, well we are celebrating our 10th anniversary, but brining the kids and gma's cause I couldnt bear to leave the kids at home while we were at Disney so we are taking the gma's so we can have our alone time, are celebrating anything special, or have anything special planned?

Hi all Im so excited about my holiday this is a 1st time that I have ever joined a forum! I just love talking and planning Disney stuff so my hubby suggested it ....gets me off his back :rotfl2:

Well we will be at AKL from 23rd september till 14 october
there will be Myself (25) hubby (29) Twin boys (5) and oldest boy (7)he will be having his bday on the 8th of october! and my mum also is coming!

We would love to meet up with anybody who is at the World the same time as us .....for a couple of drinks in the evening or anything else that is suggested my wonderful hubby actaully listens to me and came home today with a Green mickey head :rotfl: so i can put one on my door and another on my mums ecv bless him .....Looking forward to meeting anybody who is free and visisting at the same time

Me and my family will be at OKW Sept 2nd-6th. The ages of my children are 8years, 5yrs, and 2 yrs.

Sept 2nd- resting in the resort
Sept 3rd-DTD
Sept 4-MK
Sept 5-DHS (I want to catch the 10pm showing of Fantasmic)

Hi All! I'm new my name is Dana and I'm headed to Disney World September 5-11! So excited. Hope to meet some of you. :goodvibes If you want to contact me I should be up to 10 post by tonight lol. I also have twitter under the same user name. I'll be at the Bay lake Tower. So excited!!!

We have 20 days until Disney World!!! My husband, myself, and our 8 year old girl be there from September 16th until the 21st. :banana:

We will be at POP Sept 19-25
Me gma
GD 8
GD 9
The girls love to swim and we will be at the pool
quite often. PM me if you have girls their age and
would like to have a meet at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter