September 2011 - The Planning Continues! (2nd Thread)

Thought I would check in over here before we officially make the move! :thumbsup2
Make the move where? Maybe I missed soemthing.

Good morning all! :wave2:

Trying to keep up with the two threads :surfweb:....the original one is still open

Have we officially moved to this thread now? :)
'

I know we should see if a moderator can close the old one.

Happy Wednesday!! One more day less on my ticker!!

I thought the other would get locked at 250. I didn't realize someone had to close it, I thought it was automatic. Always learning..:teacher:

I am at the stage of planning where I change things every day. I am adding plans, dropping plans...lol But I haven't touched my ADRs... so far....:rolleyes1

Make the move where? Maybe I missed soemthing.

'

I know we should see if a moderator can close the old one.

Happy Wednesday!! One more day less on my ticker!!

Moving over to this thread ;)

I thought the other one would of been closed by now...:confused3

Woo Hoo!!!!! We also have 157 days to go:banana::banana:

I really don't want to rush through summer because we had a very LONG, COLD winter, but I really can't wait for September to get here.

Hey..my name is Norma...I am going to Pop with my friends, Michelle (Fortheloveof DCL) and Robin (disneydiva16):banana: I never find time to get on this thread..but I am gonna try to be an active member :yay:I'm so busy:surfweb: We stayed at POP one other time (2004) and had a great time..coming this time with my DH (Ted) DS (Justin) and DD (Taylor) we are surprising the kids at the airport :woohoo:can't wait

Hey..my name is Norma...I am going to Pop with my friends, Michelle (Fortheloveof DCL) and Robin (disneydiva16):banana: I never find time to get on this thread..but I am gonna try to be an active member :yay:I'm so busy:surfweb: We stayed at POP one other time (2004) and had a great time..coming this time with my DH (Ted) DS (Justin) and DD (Taylor) we are surprising the kids at the airport :woohoo:can't wait

Hey Norma!!!! Welcome. Glad you finally found us:goodvibes!

Okay..me again....my BFF thinks that I won't get on this and post:confused3 we have to get through our first vacation to Myrtle Beach before we really start planning this one:yay: Heading to the Beach May 1st..can't wait..Disney is my favorite vacation..but have to admit, love the beach:lovestruc

Woo Hoo!!!!! We also have 157 days to go:banana::banana:

I really don't want to rush through summer because we had a very LONG, COLD winter, but I really can't wait for September to get here.

I know the feeling - trying to focus on current stuff but get sucked back into Disney thoughts and plans... lol... got a shirt today for DD for Easter and first thought was "hey its black, white & red - Mickey colors" LOL...

trying to plan some camping trips for the summer but then i think - could save money for disney... hee hee... oh well - 5 months will pass by quickly...

So, the little things make me happy...after searching 3 Targets I finally found the mickey and minnie soap :mickeyjum

I bought 4 bottles,lol. 2 Mickey and 2 Minnie. Whichever scent we like better will be coming with us to WDW and the other ones are for home :earsboy:

Yeah Norma...you are here!!:banana::dance3::yay:
We are gonna have so much fun on this trip

I know the feeling - trying to focus on current stuff but get sucked back into Disney thoughts and plans... lol... got a shirt today for DD for Easter and first thought was "hey its black, white & red - Mickey colors" LOL...
trying to plan some camping trips for the summer but then i think - could save money for disney... hee hee... oh well - 5 months will pass by quickly...
I look at everything and think Disney!!

Today I am starting on our MK shirts for our 5 girls. Funny ---NORMA---(the new lady to this bunch.....uhmm uhmm) was supposed to make them but here I am making them......she says" Michelle you do a good job" Alright alright flatery will get you everywhere!!!:rotfl2: I hope they turn out awesome!!!

Okay..me again....my BFF thinks that I won't get on this and post:confused3 we have to get through our first vacation to Myrtle Beach before we really start planning this one:yay: Heading to the Beach May 1st..can't wait..Disney is my favorite vacation..but have to admit, love the beach:lovestruc

I find it hilarious that we are doing two countdowns together. Not only will we be at Pop at the same time, but we will be at Myrtle Beach at the same time, too!:rotfl: That's where my heads at right now, I've got an itch that only down time with the DH and DDs and a large body of salt water will cure.

Today I am starting on our MK shirts for our 5 girls. Funny ---NORMA---(the new lady to this bunch.....uhmm uhmm) was supposed to make them but here I am making them......she says" Michelle you do a good job" Alright alright flatery will get you everywhere!!!:rotfl2: I hope they turn out awesome!!!

what are the MK shirts going look like? My next goal is to get more material and patterns to try a couple of things out... going to make some more of the pillowcase dresses / long shirts for the girls... want to make something for my nephews too but not sure what... going to also do the bleach shirts too but probably closer to the trip with the way these kids grow!!! :scared1:

watched a video of someone on Splash Mountain this morning - can't WAIT to go on that... making Weezy go on it too - she just doesn't know it yet :) :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Just booked flight for 9/29 - 10/3, participating in the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon. Hoping to stay at Wilderness Lodge or Villas, but waiting for AP Fall Rates to be released!

Ok - so the sewing bug has hit me - I just ordered off of the Butterick pattern website, 13 new patterns for less than $30 - big sale... :cool1: lol... included 2 costume patterns (actually same pattern, diff sizes) for princess costumes, bunch of summer outfits, ruffle skirt... lol... think i may have lost my mind... but they were 2 bucks each - even if i only use half, its still cheaper than what i would have paid instore... lol :rotfl:

I find it hilarious that we are doing two countdowns together. Not only will we be at Pop at the same time, but we will be at Myrtle Beach at the same time, too!:rotfl: That's where my heads at right now, I've got an itch that only down time with the DH and DDs and a large body of salt water will cure.

How funny!!! I am going to Myrtle Beach with Norma and her family. My husband and son are staying home so it will just be me and my 2 girls. What hotel are you staying at? I think Norma says we are at Compass Cove. I have never been so it should be really fun:goodvibes. Michelle are you and the girls packing so you can meet us down there too? The more the merrier....there's always room on the floor:upsidedow or in the bathtub:hug:

Ok - so the sewing bug has hit me - I just ordered off of the Butterick pattern website, 13 new patterns for less than $30 - big sale... :cool1: lol... included 2 costume patterns (actually same pattern, diff sizes) for princess costumes, bunch of summer outfits, ruffle skirt... lol... think i may have lost my mind... but they were 2 bucks each - even if i only use half, its still cheaper than what i would have paid instore... lol :rotfl:

I really wish I could sew, but I do not have one creative stitch in my bones! Can't wait to see all the great things people are making. I am sure the shirts that Michelle is doing are going to look wonderful!!!!! The pooh dress you made for your daughter was very cute:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter