September 2011 - The Planning Continues! (2nd Thread)

Jetblue is having a one day sale today for 20% every flight for travel dates in September. Travel dates are 9/7-10/29. I just booked my return flight that I've been watching for over a month now and saved $85 :banana: Hope this helps anyone who hasnt booked their flights yet! Promo code is FALL2011

I'm so bummed that there aren't any Michigan airports for JetBlue. The closest one is Chicago and that is just too far away. :headache: We found some awesome flights through AirTran that we're probably going to go with.

I feel like time is just flying! I have 139 days to go!!! :dance3: In a way, I want it to slow down. I'm of course excited for September 7th to get here, but I don't even remotely feel ready yet. :scared1: Am I crazy?! I think this is just crazy anxiety from a first-timer. :lmao:

Oh, L-Harper, that's just crazy talk!

No, it's fine. You will get there and it will all be so easy you will wonder why you haven't done it before!

I wish my trip were sooner though because my husband is starting to laugh about my "obsession" more often than not. I can't seem to get excited about any of the other stuff we are doing in the meantime! :confused3

I don't want the summer to fly by since it was a really rough winter...but I want my trip and it's making me feel whiny.

Jetblue is having a one day sale today for 20% every flight for travel dates in September. Travel dates are 9/7-10/29. I just booked my return flight that I've been watching for over a month now and saved $85 :banana: Hope this helps anyone who hasnt booked their flights yet! Promo code is FALL2011

I can't seem to find where you put the promo code in? could you please tell me how you booked this deal? thanks!

Will September get here already? LOL
I have a feeling the months will fly by. April has flown by pretty quick. My 5 month mark will be this Saturday :)
Yay

I can't seem to find where you put the promo code in? could you please tell me how you booked this deal? thanks!

It was on the front page of their website. I just went on now and dont see it listed anymore. I would give them a call and tell them you saw the deal earlier and were planning on going back later to purchase the tickets using the deal. It said it expired 11:59PM April 21st on their site this morning. My mom is having trouble finding where to enter the promo code as well! :confused3

I have the feeling I'm going to be stalking you, and everyone else in this group, on the hunt for pink and green pins! :rotfl2: I got my pins today, so I'm super dee duper excited. They're really cute! I agree, I love actually putting faces and voices and human names to screen name and avatar! So now my wanderlust has kicked in again and I'm ready to go! Come on, September!

Vanessa are you going to wear your pin in Myrtle Beach?:upsidedow I didnt order one, but you will know me and Norma right away because we will be the ones on the beach talking Disney!!!!:chat::goodvibes

My BIL has stayed at Compass Cove before and said it's great :cool1: as long as the beach is in front of me..I will be fine:cheer2: this is our third time going to Myrtle Beach and I love it. Maybe we can meet up for dinner one night...we will have our laptop with us..so still connected to Disney:woohoo:

I would LOVE to try to meet up! Let me try to clear a night with the DH, and we'll see if we can get it arranged!:banana: This'll be a long weekend trip for us, since I intend to be gone from work for 10 days in September I have to be conservative with my vacation time. We're lucky with our location, though; we're about three hours from Myrtle Beach (a little over two from Charleston), and not quite three hours from the Blue Ridge Parkway. The humidity sucks in the summer though, and watch out if it snows!:rotfl2: I won't be taking my laptop, but I can always DIS with my handy dandy iPhone!:yay:

Vanessa are you going to wear your pin in Myrtle Beach?:upsidedow I didnt order one, but you will know me and Norma right away because we will be the ones on the beach talking Disney!!!!:chat::goodvibes

Sure! I'll pin it to my purse! I'll be easier to spot than you think... think taller than average, and rounder than average. I've got enough super curly hair to cover a Lincoln Navigator, and eyes that don't match the rest of me (dark skin, dark hair, weirdly white blue eyes ;) ). I'll be the oddball in a family full of gorgeous people, and I'll be grinning like a loon! :goodvibes

You better not speak of Disney while your gone!!!:headache: The kids will be there and...well no talking Disney!!!!!!:sad2:

Well today has been intresting. I own a homedaycare just really small. So I have 2 kids that come for the summer. The mom told me they were going to pre-school. She only works a seasonal job. The pre-school is closed on Friday's so I was just going to watch them on Friday's.

So I took on a baby 2 days a week beacuse I need the money. And this baby is not just for the summer. Then I took on a pre-school age child one day a week. To fill the void.

Then today she comes over and know I may have her youngest for the week. Beacuse he was to distracting to his sister in school. He is sort of young for pre-school but it is her choice. Then she tells me her dd only has pre-school 2 days so she needs me pobably 2 days for her. So now my 1 day a week has gone to full time and a part time. Along with the ones I just took to fill the spots.:scared1:

So this summer I may be a little of this :scared1: and may be needing to do this:worship:.

Things I get myself into.

mickeytop.jpg

Here is the beginning of the shirt I am making. Hope to work on it more today but the orthodontist calls and comp dance taxi, etc!!

That looks fantastic!

JB had an airfare sale yesterday flying out of JFK ( thank god bc it's my favorite airport. I HATE Newark!) and i scored ours for $163.80/pp roundtrip! :banana: I definitely felt that was an awesome price to book at. The even better news is that I got my parents to bite the bullet and buy theirs too which means they don't get to say they don't know if they're coming anymore!!! :yay::yay:

JB had an airfare sale yesterday flying out of JFK ( thank god bc it's my favorite airport. I HATE Newark!) and i scored ours for $163.80/pp roundtrip! :banana: I definitely felt that was an awesome price to book at. The even better news is that I got my parents to bite the bullet and buy theirs too which means they don't get to say they don't know if they're coming anymore!!! :yay::yay:

That's awesome!!! Love when everything works out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter