September 2012

I saw the knotts berry farm tickets being cheap on line, was thinking of going but DH hates thrill rides and maybe universal might be better for my little scared y cat:rotfl2: or lego land:rotfl:

I do enjoy ticking things off my list...but lately it seems to be getting longer, not shorter:confused3

Find and buy travel insurance (since i have now paid for everything)
finish daily tour planning
check in for cruise
start looking at online shopping..

double check my internal flights, delta have a habit of changing times, especially at around 8 weeks out....:wave2:

Find and buy travel insurance (since i have now paid for everything)
finish daily tour planning
check in for cruise
start looking at online shopping..

double check my internal flights, delta have a habit of changing times, especially at around 8 weeks out....:wave2:

Thanks for the tip, I'd better check too :thumbsup2

they have an extra 25% off sale items til sunday night..so hey, the parcel can sit at the contemporary business centre for a few weeks, make them work for the $10 pick up fee:dance3:

Saved $53.50 on free postage and extra 25% off.....nice:thumbsup2

now onto travel insurance:sad2:

australiankaren said:
they have an extra 25% off sale items til sunday night..so hey, the parcel can sit at the contemporary business centre for a few weeks, make them work for the $10 pick up fee:dance3:

Saved $53.50 on free postage and extra 25% off.....nice:thumbsup2

now onto travel insurance:sad2:

Great work!

Great work!

thank you..I'm chuffed..got heaps of little things for the GK's.....thongs, back packs, dresses, stuffed animals.....cheap as chips..arnt I a good Ma:rotfl2:

have to make up for not taking them again this year.....:crazy2: but i'm not crazy!

australiankaren said:
thank you..I'm chuffed..got heaps of little things for the GK's.....thongs, back packs, dresses, stuffed animals.....cheap as chips..arnt I a good Ma:rotfl2:

have to make up for not taking them again this year.....:crazy2: but i'm not crazy!

Definitely the greatest Ma!

Shopping at the Disney store is one of my favorite activity prior to any US trip. There's always something to buy. I also shop there for gifts! PJs, water bottles, toys, caps, watches...whatever is on special!!!

Definitely the greatest Ma!

Shopping at the Disney store is one of my favorite activity prior to any US trip. There's always something to buy. I also shop there for gifts! PJs, water bottles, toys, caps, watches...whatever is on special!!!

I'm hoping that one of the items will not be in stock, so they send you a 25% off code for another order..then I can get the "good" stuff.....

I did buy 25 items.....the plush 6 inch toy story 3 toys were reduced down to $2.99 from around $12....kids sunnies $2.24...cute dresses from $24 to $9.75...and all my DH got were a pair of thongs "grumpy" for $3.74:rotfl2:

still the same...so I can tick that off the list

avoiding insurance..just not in the mood tonight:lmao:

cup of tea time now:coffee:

for those of us in WDW sept/oct/ nov

The following line-up of performers is scheduled for the 2012 "Eat to the Beat" Concert Series:

09/28 - 9/30 - Night Ranger
10/01 - 10/03 - Sugar Ray
10/04 - 10/07 - Starship (starring Mickey Thomas)
10/08 - 10/10 - Boyz II Men
10/11 - 10/12 - Smash Mouth
10/13 - 10/14 - Javier Colon, winner of "The Voice"
10/15 - 10/17 - Air Supply
10/18 - 10/19 - Gin Blossoms
10/20 - 10/21 - Survivor

10/22 - 10/23 - Hanson
10/24 - 10/25 - The Pointer Sisters
10/26 - 10/28 - Sister Hazel
10/29 - 10/31 - Billy Ocean
11/01 - 11/02 - 38 Special
11/03 - 11/04 - Howard Jones LIVE
11/05 - 11/06 - Blues Traveler
11/07 - 11/08 - Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX
11/09 - 11/11 - Big Bad Voodoo Dadd

Performances are at 5:15, 6:30 and 7:45 at the America Gardens Theater.

Karen how do you get stuff delivered to a US addy when you are in the States? We are staying offsite, so I guess we can't do that. :sad2:

Karen how do you get stuff delivered to a US addy when you are in the States? We are staying offsite, so I guess we can't do that. :sad2:

just get it sent to where ever you are staying....doesnt have to be a disney resort

so just put for delivery....

name
guest date check in
hotel address

most hotels hold parcels.....

So tempted to do an order. Have just emailed Candy Cane to see if they will hold the parcel(s). Might start shopping while I await their reply.

Only 10 weeks until we fly out :cool1::cool1::cool1: Which means only 5 more pays!

Ah Karen herein lies the problem - we are staying at a private condo in Anaheim. I'll email the Grand Pacific Pallisades and see if they'll hold it for us.

:rolleyes11 Disney store order done well a few things anyway will need to go back and do another just got the sale stuff what was i meant to be doing travel insurance oops:rotfl:

Heard back from Candy Cane and they will hold parcels. Have done a little shop. Will wait for DD to come home (at her Dad's) then she can add what she wants to the order.

Where else do people shop from and get delivered?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter