September 2015 Countdown!

Yes, it is killing me. Sometimes I just want to tell her, then just think, no, dont do it!

Are you going Wednesday? We'll be there Friday thru the 20th, then checking out and going to another hotel for our last night, off site. I wanted all 10 nights at the Poly, but the 10th and the 20th were not available. We are staying close to WDW property (Hilton Bonnet Creek) and have dinner at Yachtsman Steak house the night we check out, and breakfast at Bomas the next morning before we leave FL.

Yes we are arriving Wednesday. We have a 6:10am flight out of TF Green so we will arrive nice and early. We really are so excited. Our DD3 is just about 41" without shoes so its going to be a whole different experience this trip now that she can go on the majority of rides. Me and my FIL are leaving my DW, DD3 and MIL at MK to go watch the pats game from Tambu lounge Thursday night so that should be fun. Watching a game is a first for me at Disney!!

Me and my FIL are leaving my DW, DD3 and MIL at MK to go watch the pats game from Tambu lounge Thursday night so that should be fun. Watching a game is a first for me at Disney!!

Yes, I remember you saying you were going to watch a Pats game while there. I went out and bought myself a Pats shirt, thinking MAYBE, if time allowed, we would watch a little too. When I got home from shopping, I looked at the schedule and saw the game was Thursday! We dont get there until Friday! Oh well....there is a 1pm game on Sunday the 20th. Maybe we'll catch a little after we checkout. Cant check into the new place until 3, so it will be a good spot to hang around for a couple of hours.

3 weeks tonight we should be in North or South Carolina for the night and arriving the next day (28th) at the All Star Music. DS and I are driving down with BFF, her DH and their DS. We all stay until Friday (Oct 2) then they're leaving to visit family in Atlanta and DS and I move to WL for one night and MNSSHP. We have a late flight home in Saturday night. Can't wait until we're in the single digit zone.

1 week!

However - this pest called TS Grace is going to keep me on edge now. I'm not too happy! Anyone else worried?

It's expected to weaken but I hope for no all day rain events!
Nope. It isn't even supposed to it any type of land. Have no fear!

Well, another day down. Tomorrow we're heading back home and then it's the push before vacation! Very exciting!

Here at POFQ now - love this resort!! The weather hasn't been nearly as bad as I was fearing so far. AK was pretty crowded today but last night at MK wasn't too crowded at all. Looking forward to the crowds getting lower from here on out!

Oh, and we have had such amazing luck with buses so far on this trip (not to jinx it hopefully)... every single time we've gone to get a bus it's either just pulled up or arrived within 2 minutes. Same with the boat from DTD back to POFQ tonight!

We're heading to EPCOT tomorrow - can't wait!

9 days to go... into single digits and I've come down with something... :sad: :sick:

I still feel well enough to work so hopefully, if I just take the next few days easy, I can beat this bug.

Day zero!!! Hope to be on the road no later than 9:00 and then at the WL by 12:00. I woke up at 4:54 this morning, just couldn't sleep anymore, it is Disney time.

Happy Disney Day party: Safe travels. When you get back (or during!!) come back here and tell us all about your trip~!

OK - we are 5-days away from arrival at BLT. Even though I've planned tremendously, I'm now getting that anxious feeling that I'm no where near ready.

Deep breaths...deep breaths...hearing the trip reports from those Septemberens that have gone before me is the only thing keeping me sane.

Happy Disney Day party: Safe travels. When you get back (or during!!) come back here and tell us all about your trip~!

Got to resort, room wasn't ready yet so we stopped and had lunch at Roaring Forks. We walked around the resort which is still wonderful. Ended up at villas and talked to a really nice couple, then got text about room being ready.

All checked in. Unpacking and then off to MK for dinner at BOG. Love being here!

Sounds like youre off to a great start! Let me know what you thought about BOG dinner. I have an ADR there next week. It will be out first time.

Home from an amazing long weekend, missing Disney already :(

Crowds were very light, even on Saturday and Sunday, and only got rained on once (but it POURED!!!!).

Lots of issues with the monorail, which wasn't a big deal for us, since we were at CR, but of course it was down during the monsoon and we had an ADR at CRT to get to!

It also didn't seem nearly as hot as I expected, and we actually had a nice breeze after the rain went through.

All in all, a great quick trip for DD's birthday, but will probably not try to surprise the kids again! I realize the 4:30 am wake up call was a bit rough, but both kids wanted to keep sleeping, even when we told them we weren't kidding and YES we really needed to get up and catch a plane NOW!! They got excited once we were on our way and it sunk in, but the excited squeals I'd hoped for were nowhere to be found!!

Safe travels and magical memories to you all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter