SEPTEMBER Challenge: back to school, back to scrapping JohnsonLoveDisney did the mos-

I'm the board for 37 pages. I made a 32 page 6x6 mini album and 5 layouts at the crop I went to yesterday.

Modem died yesterday so I couldn't DIS or Pea, should have been scrapping, right? Got NOTHING done - had two friends over - one needed help because she didn't know what she was doing, and the other brought a huge tub of stamps to assemble and inventory, so you know what I did. It was fun, but tiring, and not a single page to count.

at least you had fun - that is important too

I got 6 pages done this past week-nd - should had done more but got playing instead

Completed another 9 pages...that should bring me up to 40 so far for the month ;)

Becky

at least you had fun - that is important too

I got 6 pages done this past week-nd - should had done more but got playing instead

Yes, you are right. And, I made up for it today - it DELUGED all day so I scrapped 20 pages - the whole album for a 'Make a Wish" Kid - he's not going until May, but . . . Here's the title page showing the wonderful Jedi Mickey that Reddy so kindly made for me.

20120917%20jedi%20mickey%20page%20002_zps3d4d1ee5.jpg

I did 6 pages last night. I'll post pics opn scrapping with swaps later

Yes, you are right. And, I made up for it today - it DELUGED all day so I scrapped 20 pages - the whole album for a 'Make a Wish" Kid - he's not going until May, but . . . Here's the title page showing the wonderful Jedi Mickey that Reddy so kindly made for me.

20120917%20jedi%20mickey%20page%20002_zps3d4d1ee5.jpg

I love the Force be with you highlighted - that turned out wonderful
you really did get busy on it

http://reddyrd5.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-land.html
there is my latest - didn't feel like messing with photobucket this morning
3 sets again so 6 more for me

updating to here

Another 6 pages completed yesterday - brings me up to 46!

Becky

Didn't get as many as I wanted done. (We leave for WDW tomorrow) but put me down for 3 more please.

I finished 2 more pages so my total is 21 pages.

I'm slowly creeping closer to my goal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter