SEPTEMBER Challenge: back to school, back to scrapping JohnsonLoveDisney did the mos-

forgot to add my pages from last week....please add 12!
thanks!

Sunday I got an email that my coupon for a Shutterfly book expired today. Ooooops.

So, I finished 20 pages in a book for my mom. My new total is 41 pages!

I still need to get moving if I'm going to reach my bigger goal of getting caught up one year by the time we leave on our trip though.

Sorry I have been on for a while, but.........

I've managed to complete 36 pages altogether, not bad for saying my goal was 10 party:party:

Not got anymore planned yet, but need to do one for DLP, so will let you know when I'm ready to do that one :goodvibes

What was I smoking when I gave you my goal number???:rotfl2:

I end where I was the last time I posted - 9 pages completed this month. The good news is that I got all my swap elements done and we made our collective goal here!

Note to self: do not over-commit when you are in a swap and recognize that working on swap items, doggie training, book club and all the other demands on your time are not conducive to stress-free play in your scrap room!

I'm off to my happy place now...see you in October! I have the mobile app so I will try to keep up!

please add 6 more happy I got my goal made...will be all for the month!

Finished 4 more pages so my total is 45.

I'm hoping to finish 3 more pages before the end of the month and then I need to order more photos. Trying to decide which photos to scrap takes me forever and it's not nearly as much fun as scrapping them.

Sorry I have been on for a while, but.........

I've managed to complete 36 pages altogether, not bad for saying my goal was 10 party:party:

Not got anymore planned yet, but need to do one for DLP, so will let you know when I'm ready to do that one :goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana:
congrats - hope you join in next month too

What was I smoking when I gave you my goal number???:rotfl2:

I end where I was the last time I posted - 9 pages completed this month. The good news is that I got all my swap elements done and we made our collective goal here!

Note to self: do not over-commit when you are in a swap and recognize that working on swap items, doggie training, book club and all the other demands on your time are not conducive to stress-free play in your scrap room!

I'm off to my happy place now...see you in October! I have the mobile app so I will try to keep up!

think how many pages you will get done when you get swap items back :thumbsup2
you did get alot done this month

Finished 4 more pages so my total is 45.

I'm hoping to finish 3 more pages before the end of the month and then I need to order more photos. Trying to decide which photos to scrap takes me forever and it's not nearly as much fun as scrapping them.

why I pre-scrap most of disney get all of the fun before hand then I don't feel crazy trying to get it all done -- I do need to get caught up on the reg. ablum

what do ya think of my title??
sb003-58.jpg

now to figure out the rest of the page :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Reddy I love the gold glitter edging. The title really fits what it is and looks very circus-y (that probably isn't a word) :)

Gave up the knitting tonight and got 2 more pages done. Did not meet my goal, but there is always next month!

I got another 12 added my total - the Storybook circus then Dallas Zoo

I would like to thank everyone for playing along it sure was a busy month - hope Otober brings in more wonderful pages & everyone plays along

if you have more pages to add to your total please go head a post them & we will get them added (saying we since I know PN will add these to the yearly totals)

Happy Haunting LOs for this new month:hmghost::hmghost::hmghost:

Congrats Rachal!!

Hoping to get more done this month... especially since it's only tournaments left means it's not every other night for games.... :woohoo: but those games keep me scrapping!!!

Got another 7 pages completed on the 27th which means I did a total of 73 pages for the month of September, yay!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter