September/October 2013 check in

party:party:party:party:party:party:
1 sleep to go not really says DS16 as leaving at 2am is not really a sleep
have a great trip to you all, travel safe and enjoy making wonderful memories with your families pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

have a great trip to you all, travel safe and enjoy making wonderful memories with your families pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Have a WONDERFUL time :banana:

(But finish packing first okay? ;):thumbsup2:rotfl2: )

Look at that dancing party!

Have fun and safe travels.

You've probably left by now. But belated wishes are better than none. I hope everything is going even better than you expected :)

My handbag is falling apart, but I've been holding off buying another one until I get to the States.

I'm not usually much of a handbag person, but I LOVE this one.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/09/spine-tingling-haunted-mansion-inspired-dooney-bourke-bag-coming-to-disney-parks-on-september-13/?CMP=SOC-WDWFY12Q2FBDM0699

Not loving the price however...

I saw that this morning too and thought the same thing. I held off another Dooney & Burke last trip, if I see this when I'm next there I'm not sure I'll be able to hold back!

I'm SO excited for you!!! :cool1: Have a BRILLIANT time, and check-in with us occasionally if you can!

I'm heading off on the 14th October for 3 weeks with 2 of my 4 older brothers.

Starting with 5 days in Orlando - all the 5 Disney parks.

Then driving to New Orleans via Mobile, Alabama.

Then onto Dallas and San Antonio, Vegas and finish up in LA with 1 day at Disneyland/CaliforniaLand.

This will be my 7th trip to Disneyland, but my first to Disneyworld.

I'm heading off on the 14th October for 3 weeks with 2 of my 4 older brothers.

Starting with 5 days in Orlando - all the 5 Disney parks.

Then driving to New Orleans via Mobile, Alabama.

Then onto Dallas and San Antonio, Vegas and finish up in LA with 1 day at Disneyland/CaliforniaLand.

This will be my 7th trip to Disneyland, but my first to Disneyworld.

Have a great trip. Nice plans.

So many departures......and so many more to go! :cool1:

Who's next?

Whoever you are, have fun! :hyper:

Me! Me! And I will have fun, thank you :)

It's 3:30 and I've only had about two hours sleep :(. Not great when this looks like it will be the longest day EVER!

Still, we are going to my happy place so it's all good :)

I'm sure I'll check the DIS occassionally, but I want to wish you all wonderful trips! It's been so fun counting down with you all :)

Me! Me! And I will have fun, thank you :)

It's 3:30 and I've only had about two hours sleep :(. Not great when this looks like it will be the longest day EVER!

Still, we are going to my happy place so it's all good :)

I'm sure I'll check the DIS occassionally, but I want to wish you all wonderful trips! It's been so fun counting down with you all :)

have a great trip it's so cool to see the names ticking off that we've been following over the last 12 months

7 days and counting

Anaheim
San Fran
New York
Orlando
la

going to see my uncle on the first few days on Orlando first time in 4 years.

can't wait

WOW can't believe some of you have already gone!:cheer2:
Hope your already having a wonderful time!

Our countdown is at 12 days 1 hour and 37 mins :dance3:
Now it's coming really fast!!

Just quickly wanted to say thanks for all the advice from everyone, it's so helpful getting help from "Home" and from people who have been before and know the ropes so :thumbsup2 THANKS!

Have a WONDERFUL time :banana:

(But finish packing first okay? ;):thumbsup2:rotfl2: )

:dance3::cheer2::yay: Have an awesome trip!

Look at that dancing party!

Have fun and safe travels.

Have a brilliant time! :cool1::cheer2:

You've probably left by now. But belated wishes are better than none. I hope everything is going even better than you expected :)

I'm SO excited for you!!! :cool1: Have a BRILLIANT time, and check-in with us occasionally if you can!

;) Thanks everybody we are on night 2 already boy does that go fast ;)
We checked in at Perth airport all good got to Sydney they scan our ticket the machine goes beep my heart is thumping thinking whats wrong but it was the upgrade fairy we had been bumped to PE it was awesome we are not sure how we feel about economy anymore no aching backs on arrival what more can you ask for:)
Lax Customs took to long we missed our connecting flights /delta were awesome and put us on the next flight that unfortunately was a few hours after but they didn't charge us so we are happy.

I hope those of you who are leaving in the next few days have amazing trips Travel safe:hug:

;) Thanks everybody we are on night 2 already boy does that go fast ;)
We checked in at Perth airport all good got to Sydney they scan our ticket the machine goes beep my heart is thumping thinking whats wrong but it was the upgrade fairy we had been bumped to PE it was awesome we are not sure how we feel about economy anymore no aching backs on arrival what more can you ask for:)
Lax Customs took to long we missed our connecting flights /delta were awesome and put us on the next flight that unfortunately was a few hours after but they didn't charge us so we are happy.

I hope those of you who are leaving in the next few days have amazing trips Travel safe:hug:

Wohoo! The upgrade fairy! It's so rare to get upgraded with kids. What a fantastic way to start your holiday. :)

Supercool WAMUMOF4. I have been absent (sick) so missed your departure - sounds like a great start to a fantastic trip even with a missed connection! Have fun pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter