September/October 2013 check in

You mob are Killing me!! I have to wait till the 26th to fly out to arrive at AKL on the 29th. Meanwhile DD6 and the Boss fly out this Saturday getting a 12 day head start on me.
Oh well. Someones got to keep the home fires burning!!

See you at Epcot hopefully PIO and Kiwis!! If not Ill call your other halfs mobile PIO and see you hopefully at MNSSHP!!

Yes, hopefully see you in Epcot GrazingGoat. :)

Are we all going at the same time? Is Australia going to be absent of Disney parks people for the whole of Sept/Oct/Nov?

Just under three weeks for us and I'm getting tetchy about it. I just want it to hurry up and it's feeling like I'm walking through treacle. So close but so far!

Hey there all,

Just checking in to see the excitement that is starting to unfold here! We leave at the end of October, I am already tempted to get the suitcases out :hyper: but from past experiences I trying my best to wait a little more! Disney Aulani - we'll be coming home soon! ;)

We fly out to LA 3/10 - Disneyland (Grand Californian) and Legoland for 11 nights then onto Aulani for 3 nights then 3 nights at Trump. Would have liked the whole 6 nights at Aulani but that was the only availability for a 2 bedroom. Luckily our kids adore Trump almost as much as Aulani.

kyton - The Trump looks fantastic! Let us know how Legoland Hotel is, on our next trip to Disneyland I wanted to check it out but wasn't sure how we'd feel about it after Grand Californian!

Are we all going at the same time? Is Australia going to be absent of Disney parks people for the whole of Sept/Oct/Nov?

Just under three weeks for us and I'm getting tetchy about it. I just want it to hurry up and it's feeling like I'm walking through treacle. So close but so far!

I stopped counting when the exodus hit 17 Anzac Dis-sers.

Happy and safe travels for our next lot of departees!

We are leaving Vegas already - wow does time fly. I'm off to pick up our car in a couple of hours - I went tot bed at 2am (thanks DS3) and have already been up for half an hour (it's 6am). Ah well, nobody's supposed to get much sleep in Vegas right?

Our stay here has been awesome. The Platinum is perfect for us;a nice big room, super friendly staff and an indoor/outdoor pool that the kids love. The wedding was beautiful and full of character. They also had Elvis come out and sing a song at the end - completely corny and hilarious and so full of the bride and grooms personality. What's a Vegas wedding without Elvis?!? The kids enjoyed the strip, but I think it'll be quite awhile before we visit here again.

Tomorrow we check into the GCV and I have a cabana booked for the afternoon so that should be fun. The final two surprises, which I've almost blown on several occasions!

Happy and safe travels for our next lot of departees!

We are leaving Vegas already - wow does time fly. I'm off to pick up our car in a couple of hours - I went tot bed at 2am (thanks DS3) and have already been up for half an hour (it's 6am). Ah well, nobody's supposed to get much sleep in Vegas right?

Our stay here has been awesome. The Platinum is perfect for us;a nice big room, super friendly staff and an indoor/outdoor pool that the kids love. The wedding was beautiful and full of character. They also had Elvis come out and sing a song at the end - completely corny and hilarious and so full of the bride and grooms personality. What's a Vegas wedding without Elvis?!? The kids enjoyed the strip, but I think it'll be quite awhile before we visit here again.

Tomorrow we check into the GCV and I have a cabana booked for the afternoon so that should be fun. The final two surprises, which I've almost blown on several occasions!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

That sounds like one heck of an awesome wedding. Elvis was IN the building!

Hope the GCV and cabana exceed your expectations. Drive safe.

And the worst thing is that this feeling doesn't go away. I'm 5 sleeps away and feeling more and more tetchy by the minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter