September visitors to Disneyland check the schedule!

Amy&Dan

DIS Veteran
I just checked the Disneyland website calendar and was pleasantly surprised to see they added Remember on another night for our September visit! :cool1: They added a show on Tuesday, September 13 at 8:00, I hope it stays that way! Maybe they are going to add some weeknights, I hope so for all of us going during off peak times!

Amy&Dan-
Thank you so much for that valuable info! Tuesday the 13th is our last day there and we were planning on leaving by midday to drive home (avoid traffic), but now will for sure stay until after Wishes. It is the most amazing fireworks display I have ever seen and I do not impress easily. Thanks again :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

...now we just have to hope this heat subsides :rolleyes:

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: Yippee.....we arrive on 09/10 (from FL on a 7am outbound flt) and are going to DL only for fireworks and HM in the afternoon and evening. 09/13 is our 1st full day at DLR But we also are starting our Grand Califorian stay on 9/13 (staying at Anahiem Fairfield Inn prior to GCH stay) I am so happy to be able to see the fireworks twice! :cool1: :bounce:

I intend to keep checking the website, with the way they change things you just never know! Hopefully if they change again, it will be to add even more days! Glad some other disers are benefitting too. One more week for us! One week from now I should be sitting at Rainforest Cafe sipping a Tropical Toucan! :banana:

Thank you so much Amy&dan for making us aware of this! This not only made my night, but I think it made our trip....no exaggeration. I was so bummed when the fireworks were only going to be held for us on one night, our last night (Firday), and we were planning Fantasmic that night. Due to some unexpected changes and mistakes (some very fortunate ones!) I think we will be able to see Fantasmic balcony seating on Firday afterall, and a good view for the fireworks now on Tuesday.... :banana: :banana:

I agree about how great it is they are adding some weekday fireworks for those of us choosing to go off season! Thanks Disney!! :teeth:
Report soon to come!! WOOOO HOOOO

Not to burst your bubble or spoil your excitement, but don't you think it's weird that the fireworks are not running on Sunday the 11th, Monday the 12th, or Wednesday & Thursday the 14th & 15th?

I'm thinking it might just be a mistake on the website!

But, for those you that will be there, I hope it's not!!!

I also think it's odd that "Remember" is scheduled for one weeknight only.

Perhaps there's a special event that day which they're celebrating with a fireworks display. Or maybe someone important is visiting they park and they want to leave a lasting impression?

I doubt it is a mistake since it is on the website...but for whatever reason they are choosing to show it on that odd night, I'll TAKE it! :goodvibes

I read on another board that there is a private party event on the 13th, and that influenced the fireworks and timing. I would not get my hopes up for other nights.

HydroGuy said:
I read on another board that there is a private party event on the 13th, and that influenced the fireworks and timing. I would not get my hopes up for other nights.

I read that too on several other boards!

Does that mean they are closing the parks to the public during that firework's time then?? Or can we still see it even though the park closes at 8 and the fireworks are showing at 8?

Michelle2 said:
Does that mean they are closing the parks to the public during that firework's time then?? Or can we still see it even though the park closes at 8 and the fireworks are showing at 8?
I am not the best one to answer this, but I think it means the park closes after the fireworks are finished.

I doubt it is a mistake since it is on the website...
I admire your optimism. However, the hours component of the Disney websites are notorious for making errors when uploading schedules. Not saying this is one, just saying it happens with surprising frequency.

Believe me I know how Disney loves to change their website! I posted this because I know a lot of people on the boards are planning trips next week, myself included. All we can do is hope this is correct and not a mistake. I did call the Disneyland info number and was told only that if that's what it says, that's what the plan is but all information is subject to change. I looked further into September and did not notice any other Tuesdays it was showing so it must be for some special event. Don't know for sure but lets hope it really happens!

Just checked the website again and its still listed as being shown that night.

Yeah I guess it is optimism, but I sure don't care....just the chance of maybe the fireworks being shown is enough for me. And I did read on another message board that people will probably be able to watch the fireworks (while the rides the things except Main Street close at 8) and then have to leave after.
I can remember going to DL many a time and watching the fireworks right at the closing time. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter