Seriously, can someone list the ACTUAL GAD FP rides as of right now?

Do you get one card for Donald and one for Daisy?

No, just one card. Think of it like a "credit" card. There are 3 Donald credits on it, and 3 Daisy credits. Each time you insert it into a kiosk, one credit is deducted of the appropriate type.

Got it...thanks. These GAD FPs are going to spoil us. The family of newbies will think it is normal to repeat rides in the middle of the day in the summer.

Braindew - WELCOME!

I have the same situation. (almost)

9 of us are going....3 of us have annual passes so we will for sure use 3 GAD certs for the fastpasses. (the others will use theirs for upgrading passes to 10 day passes).

we don't go till June, so I will be very interested in your experience.

I am trying to determine which park to use ours FP at...at 3 different parks or 2 at one part etc.

Curious what you are planning??

I just ready on the Disney Untangged website that they can run out of the GAD fastpasses.

So example we are not getting to MK until around 12 or 1 on the first day we are there.

I thought about using one of the vouchers that day so we would get hopefully

6 GAD FP - which would have an estimate of 3 Daisy and 3 Donald passes right? So that would be 18 Daisy and 18 Donald.
- since there are 9 of us...that would possibly be 4 rides FP.

(wow - is that right)

But I don't want to use 1 of them if they might be out.

I just ready on the Disney Untangged website that they can run out of the GAD fastpasses.

So example we are not getting to MK until around 12 or 1 on the first day we are there.

6 GAD FP - which would have an estimate of 3 Daisy and 3 Donald passes right? So that would be 18 Daisy and 18 Donald.

(wow - is that right)

No one has EVER reported here that they were unable to get them late. Disney does have that clause in case it does happen. They will not guarantee you can get them late.

AND, if there are 9 of you, and you are all together with your tickets when you redeem your GAD voucher, you will likely get 9 FP cards. Again, not guaranteed as they officially limit at 6, but again, no one has ever reported being refused a few extra if their group is larger.

AND, if there are 9 of you, and you are all together with your tickets when you redeem your GAD voucher, you will likely get 9 FP cards. Again, not guaranteed as they officially limit at 6, but again, no one has ever reported being refused a few extra if their group is larger.

That would be awesome!

:banana:

Ditto! As far as my plans...my DW and I spent all weekend to design our touring plan for AK. JUST FOR AK! These GAD FPs are a sweet bonus...but it can be a burden for us Type A people. But, I think we have maximized our "fun" for AK and now on to the other three parks. For people that think that AK is a 1/2 day park...you must be doing just the headliners and leaving. The park will be open until 7 and we feel llike we will barely squeeze everything in...this excludes the characters, the two animal trails, the dino-dig, the parade, and Conservation Station. It does include riding EE three times at the end of the day with our GAD FPs :)

When we were there in April, Primeval Whirl was NOT a GAD fastpass attraction. The list on the GAD fastpass list on the first page was correct. In addition, at AK, you could use the GAD FP for the shows as a Donald attraction.

To my knowledge, PW has never been included in either the Birthday or GAD Fastpass option. They seem to use Fastpass at it very rarely, and unlike other seldom-FP attractions like PhilharMagic, the overhead of using FP is higher so they kept it off the list.

On the shows, are you referring to when they were giving out FPs for Nemo, Lion King, etc.? You may have been there when they started up the "experiment" again, but it seems it didn't last as long as they claimed it would.

Sorry to be dense, but I am trying to make sure I have the math right on this. We are a family of four. Three of us did volunteer work, so we have 3 GaD passes. IF we go to Guest services at MK before RD and give them one voucher, they will give us 4 FP cards, each of which is good for 6 rides (3 Daisy and 3 Donald). The next day we go to Epcot and trade in a second voucher for 4 more cards. Is this right?

Also, as far as running out, is it the FP cards they run out of (at guest services) or do the individual kiosks run out of FPs.

One more thing, will the FPs that I get with those cards be for right away, or 4 hours later (or whatever the going FP time is)?

Thanks for the help. This is our first chance to use a promotion like this.

Sorry to be dense, but I am trying to make sure I have the math right on this. We are a family of four. Three of us did volunteer work, so we have 3 GaD passes. IF we go to Guest services at MK before RD and give them one voucher, they will give us 4 FP cards, each of which is good for 6 rides (3 Daisy and 3 Donald). The next day we go to Epcot and trade in a second voucher for 4 more cards. Is this right?

Right!

Also, as far as running out, is it the FP cards they run out of (at guest services) or do the individual kiosks run out of FPs.

Given that they have never run out as far as we know, it is hard to say...but there is only one kiosk that has them, plus guest relations may have some as well. I'm guessing there is a daily maximum that just has never been reached.

One more thing, will the FPs that I get with those cards be for right away, or 4 hours later (or whatever the going FP time is)?

They will have an immediate return window. So you go to the kiosk, get the FP, go to the FP line and show them the pass, and go in :) No need to get them in advance.

What is EO that you mentioned as a sub for Honey I Shrunk the Audience? :confused3 It's not listed in the abbreviations thread? Will it be there next weekend (5/29)? Thanks in advance,

What is EO that you mentioned as a sub for Honey I Shrunk the Audience? :confused3 It's not listed in the abbreviations thread? Will it be there next weekend (5/29)? Thanks in advance,

Captain EO, starring Michael Jackson, is returning starting on July 2nd, for a "limited run" (no end date has been given).

(wow - is that right)

They don't run out, the sheet you get will even tell you to get them early b/c they might, but they don't. The only issue you may have is near closing they will shut down the FP kiosks including the GAD one. Just tell the CM entering the line the issue and they will give you another FP to let you thru. We did this for both Space Mtn and Buzz Lightyear.

AK: Kali River Rapids, Primevel Whirl, It's Tough to be a Bug
Epcot: Living with the Land
MK: Mickey's Philharmagic, Stitch's Great Escape (sorry, we have to do it with newbies)
DHS: Indiana Jones (I don't believe I have seen this FP for years), LMAESS, Voyage of Mermaid

We just returned used our GAD's last week at DHS and MK. They rock, best thing ever and I'll do whatever Disney wants me to to get them in the future. Saved us over 6 hours of waiting in line (had we actually stood in those lines, we would have just skipped them) at DHS alone. 6 hours of my time in Disney is worth more than the 1 day ticket, IMO.

Just wanted to comment on your list above.
AK: Kali was open one day w/ FP for everyone, closed for all others the other days we visted (3 total) but GAD's were still open (and a line over an hour well worth it). PW was not open for FP at all. Bug's life had GAD FP kiosk open one day, I didn't check the other days.
MK: Philharmagic had GAD FP open only (but never needed) and Pooh and Pan were giving bonus Philharmagic FP's out most of the trip (again not ever needed though). Stitch's Great Escape had FP open to everyone one day we were there, and open to GAD FP's everyday we were there (but never needed).
DHS: Indie, I don't even know where the FP's machines are anymore for it, are they still there? So I never noticed either way. LMAESS did not have any FP open at all. Little Mermaid had GAD FP kiosk open only and would have been handy on SWW days when it was packed, you had to wait thru 1-2 shows to get in, they were filling up about 30 min before the next show time.

Thanks PirateGirl...this will help for our last minute planning. I also sent you a PM about Storm Troopers...but anyone can answer:

Were the Storm Troopers in front at DHS for EMH on Fridays?

I have some newbies that I would love for them to see the Storm Troopers as we enter the park...otherwise we can see them at the pre-show.

We just returned used our GAD's last week at DHS and MK. They rock, best thing ever and I'll do whatever Disney wants me to to get them in the future. Saved us over 6 hours of waiting in line (had we actually stood in those lines, we would have just skipped them) at DHS alone. 6 hours of my time in Disney is worth more than the 1 day ticket, IMO.

Just wanted to comment on your list above.
AK: Kali was open one day w/ FP for everyone, closed for all others the other days we visted (3 total) but GAD's were still open (and a line over an hour well worth it). PW was not open for FP at all. Bug's life had GAD FP kiosk open one day, I didn't check the other days.
MK: Philharmagic had GAD FP open only (but never needed) and Pooh and Pan were giving bonus Philharmagic FP's out most of the trip (again not ever needed though). Stitch's Great Escape had FP open to everyone one day we were there, and open to GAD FP's everyday we were there (but never needed).
DHS: Indie, I don't even know where the FP's machines are anymore for it, are they still there? So I never noticed either way. LMAESS did not have any FP open at all. Little Mermaid had GAD FP kiosk open only and would have been handy on SWW days when it was packed, you had to wait thru 1-2 shows to get in, they were filling up about 30 min before the next show time.

I am pretty pumped about them!!!

So if I understand right......they change what rides use the GAD FP....but it will have it on the sheet of paper we get.

And in your list...when you say Kali was closed to everyone for FP...do you mean they didn't distribute at all or they were out.

Our first day at HS will be a Star Wars day..and the 2nd time will be a non star wars day. With 9 of us...I was thinking of using 1 of hte GAD passes for the star wars day..so we can make it on some of the big rides since it is so crowded. I would love your opinion.

Of course I second guess my plans ALL the time. I am second guessing if I should have planned a visit to HS first on a non star wars day and then switched and had a star wars day the 2nd day there.

Example:
June 6 HS - star wars day....don't care about celebrities..just the Disney charcters in Star Wars costume, and the parade, hoopla etc...a few t-shirts etc. But will some people's first time to HS so want to hit the big rides we all talk about.

Can we do it..with the GAD pass...and will we be able to use all of them.

So I was thinking of going to get in line for the characters first..maybe send someone for regular FP for TSM or RnR or TOT if we want to go more than once..(or just go once this day and go multiple times the next trip).

Then we are going to HS on the 10th.

And for MK sounds like getting them the first day would be good..as everyone will be excited and want to ride rides...and it will be the middle of the day....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter