Seriously, can someone list the ACTUAL GAD FP rides as of right now?

So if I understand right......they change what rides use the GAD FP....but it will have it on the sheet of paper we get.

Any changes are minor. The list has basically remained the same. Note that just because FP is not in general use does not mean you can't use the GAD FPXC - you may have to ask a CM however. And sometimes they will accommodate you without even using one of your credits.

Of course, if an attraction is closed, you can't use it at all...

And in your list...when you say Kali was closed to everyone for FP...do you mean they didn't distribute at all or they were out.

Kali is among the attractions that do not use FP every day. But refer back to my first response.

Our first day at HS will be a Star Wars day..and the 2nd time will be a non star wars day. With 9 of us...I was thinking of using 1 of hte GAD passes for the star wars day..so we can make it on some of the big rides since it is so crowded. I would love your opinion.

Hmmm...not sure. Yes, it is more crowded, but it is centered on the SWW events. The character lines and shows eat a fair amount of people. Could be a tossup...but I'm thinking the SWW day would probably be ideal if you want to do SWW stuff AND ride on the same day.

And in your list...when you say Kali was closed to everyone for FP...do you mean they didn't distribute at all or they were out.
Closed were not offering it to anyone but GAD, amazing with the high temps I couldn't believe it wasn't running.

Our first day at HS will be a Star Wars day..and the 2nd time will be a non star wars day. With 9 of us...I was thinking of using 1 of hte GAD passes for the star wars day..so we can make it on some of the big rides since it is so crowded. I would love your opinion.
We used ours on SWW day (last Fri) it was a lifesaver. At RD you can get in line for charecters (if desired) and when you get around to it use them for TSM, RnR, and ToT (we used it for TSM 3 x and got regular FP's for the other 2). Then when you get around to Star Tours and it has a 30 min wait (as normal on SWW days) you can just go right on thru. We also used ours 3 times at ST but only went on twice and gifted the 3rd set. We saved over 6 hours of waiting in line (like we would have actually waited that long) combined with TSM and ST. Using the GAD FP made our day easier and gave us breaks quickly on rides in the A/C.

Of course I second guess my plans ALL the time. I am second guessing if I should have planned a visit to HS first on a non star wars day and then switched and had a star wars day the 2nd day there.
If you are not interested in SW events skip DHS that day, it was a mad house we went on 3 different days Fri, Sat and Sunday over 2 weekends all bad but the first weekend was much worse than the 2nd one. The SW parade is neat (11am ish) and the charecters are cool. We were not able to see Hoopla (closing show @ 7pm) we showed up 50 min prior to show and it was packed out, kids couldn't see for all the adults and it was getting drastically worse by the minute so we gave up. Must have to get there before the last Jedi Training show which is at like 530 and just sit it out to get a spot.

Example:
June 6 HS - star wars day....don't care about celebrities..just the Disney charcters in Star Wars costume, and the parade, hoopla etc...a few t-shirts etc. But will some people's first time to HS so want to hit the big rides we all talk about.
you mention shirts, the SWW store has a wait for the special edition stuff (passholder/dvc/limited edition) and we had to wait about 20 min to get into the store. I think the regular shirts were in the regular stores.

So I was thinking of going to get in line for the characters first..maybe send someone for regular FP for TSM or RnR or TOT if we want to go more than once..(or just go once this day and go multiple times the next trip).
Great plan.

And for MK sounds like getting them the first day would be good..as everyone will be excited and want to ride rides...and it will be the middle of the day..
We used our first day at MK and spoiled our kids on FP the rest of the week, of course they thought we were geniuses too. :laughing:

I wish Disney would have the GAD passes every year!!

The whole star wars thing..I am excited about the disney characters..you know I am a 45 year old person and I get so excited when they are in new outfits.... stupid I know.

I should ask my group of 8 if they want to go or skip...but they will leave it up to me I am sure!! Sounds like you were still able to do a lot....

Thanks for all the info.

A couple of questions...

If we go to one park in the morn and don't use all of the fast passes can the remainder be used at another park in the afternoon?

We will go to the parks early in the morning but parents will not come until mid morning. When I get the passes for my family (4) can I get 2 more for my parents at the same time?

Just back on Sat and according to my memory the following is right. We were able to get 3 FP for each group. Sorry in advance if there is an error, I knew I should have kept the paper with the info! :-)

Magic Kingdom
Donald: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain
Daisy: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Jungle Cruise, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Stitch's Great Escape!

Epcot
Donald: Soarin', Test Track
Daisy: Living with the Land, Maelstrom, Mission: SPACE

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Donald: Rock N Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Daisy: Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show, Star Tours, Voyage of The Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
Donald: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug (*), Kali River Rapids

Just back on Sat and according to my memory the following is right. We were able to get 3 FP for each group. Sorry in advance if there is an error, I knew I should have kept the paper with the info! :-)

Magic Kingdom
Donald: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain
Daisy: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Jungle Cruise, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Stitch's Great Escape!

Epcot
Donald: Soarin', Test Track
Daisy: Living with the Land, Maelstrom, Mission: SPACE

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Donald: Rock N Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Daisy: Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show, Star Tours, Voyage of The Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
Donald: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug (*), Kali River Rapids

We just returned and Splash was not included in the list on 6/4 and 6/5.

GAD FPs were the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of questions...

If we go to one park in the morn and don't use all of the fast passes can the remainder be used at another park in the afternoon?

We will go to the parks early in the morning but parents will not come until mid morning. When I get the passes for my family (4) can I get 2 more for my parents at the same time?

FP cards are good only at the park issued on the date issued. You can't save credits to use at another park.

Everyone has to be present to get the FP cards. Some people have said they just needed everyone's tickets, but everyone needs to be available in case the CM wants to see them.

You can wait to get FP cards when your parents arrive and just tour as usual in the morning. Disney says FP cards might be limited, but no one has reported being denied, even in late afternoon. You will mostly likely need to go back outside the park to Will Call to redeem the voucher, but I think at least one person was able to redeem inside the park.

Hey everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question--

So for Epcot, does that mean with the Donald pass you can ride Soarin twice since you are supposed to get 3 rides Donald and 3 rides Daisy?

***This is all tricky...just trying like mad to decide if we should use our vouchers as tickets and upgrade to our Ap's or if we should use the vouchers for fast passes the last days of our trip (Nov. 22 and 23), when the parks are likely to be getting crowded for Thanksgiving...I think I'm leaning towards the FP's since I think those two days will be packed (I've never been there for the beginning of Thanksgiving week before). The early part of our trip should be ok, but those last two days..not so much. The GAD fastpasses could come in really handy! :cool1:

So for Epcot, does that mean with the Donald pass you can ride Soarin twice since you are supposed to get 3 rides Donald and 3 rides Daisy?

Yes, you can ride Soarin' up to three times, if you us all your Donald credits on it.

I used mine for GAD fastpasses. We did not use two of ours so I got the ears with pins as I was not planning on going back this year. Now we are going back and I did not BB!!! Ughhh!!!

So the GAD fast pass was great for us for DS and MK. We did not need them at Epcot and we did not need them at AK. I was so glad that I did not use them for Epcot because Living with the Land was empty all day, as was Malestrom. We were able to FP Soarin' 2 times ride TT and Mission Space.

REALLY wish I would have used them for AP now and I wish I would have done the BB. Hoping for some discounts over Halloween.

I was at MK on 6/7 and definately used GAD FPs to ride Splash Mountain. LOVED the GAD FPs!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was true! I remember now that we did not have the choice of both Splash and Railroad (sorry for the mixup!). We used our regular fastpasses for the one not on the list. I want to say for us it was Railroad that was not on our list because I remember riding Splash back to back. Perhaps MK is swiching these rides each day. We went to MK on 6/2.

Just got back yesterday....

GAD passes were awesome!!

We had 9 people..and we were able to get GAD passes for all even tho limited to 6. The person at MK...was excited about it...but did it.

The person at HS was like SURE...no problem.

We had 3 GAD certificates and We used them at MK and HS twice.

We were able to use them for a total of 6 rides at each park.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park this is what I remember:

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Toy Story Mania!
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Star TOurs
Lights motor stunt show
(can't remeber the 3rd one).

This was the same for MK.
Magic Kingdom Theme Park:

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Jungle Cruise
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight

REALLY they were awesome!!!!! Wish disney would have them all the time.

One thing tho -- for Space Mountain..we went later in the day...and the FP machines were out and they wouldn't even let us use our GAD pass. Other people stated the people would let them on. The guy didn't budge at all.

I would recommend as it is getting later in the day..just get the passes even if you aren't going to use them right then..just to make sure.

Other places even when the rest of hte machines were covered....had a sign on top of one stating to use the GAD passes.

But again...I would recommend just making sure and getting them early if you are by that ride and using them later.

Can anyone update what the current GAD FP rides are (or if there has been any change since the previous post)?

The list has not changed all year for the most part.

Recently, people have reported that Splash Mountain is off the list at MK, but it is a bit inconsistent so far, and in a couple cases where it was off the list the cards still worked.

I also don't know the status of Captain EO, which has temporarily replaced HISTA at Epcot. HISTA was on the Daisy list.

The list has not changed all year for the most part.

Recently, people have reported that Splash Mountain is off the list at MK, but it is a bit inconsistent so far, and in a couple cases where it was off the list the cards still worked.

I also don't know the status of Captain EO, which has temporarily replaced HISTA at Epcot. HISTA was on the Daisy list.

Splash was on our list on July 27, and we used the GAD FP cards there.

Captain EO was on our list for Epcot (also July 27) as a Daisy credit.

Hey everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question--

***This is all tricky...just trying like mad to decide if we should use our vouchers as tickets and upgrade to our Ap's or if we should use the vouchers for fast passes the last days of our trip (Nov. 22 and 23), when the parks are likely to be getting crowded for Thanksgiving...I think I'm leaning towards the FP's since I think those two days will be packed (I've never been there for the beginning of Thanksgiving week before). The early part of our trip should be ok, but those last two days..not so much. The GAD fastpasses could come in really handy! :cool1:

Get the Fastpasses :wizard:
They are worth their weight in gold when it is busy in the parks.

Anyone have a current list for the GAD Fast Passes at each park? Thank you!!

Anyone have a current list for the GAD Fast Passes at each park? Thank you!!

From WDW Untangled...whether or not you can actually use it at some of the attractions depends on operation that day.

• Magic Kingdom
    • Donald: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain
    • Daisy: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Jungle Cruise, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Stitch's Great Escape!
  • Epcot
    • Donald: Soarin', Test Track
    • Daisy: Honey, I Shrunk the Audience/Captain EO, Living with the Land, Maelstrom, Mission: SPACE
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios
    • Donald: Rock N Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
    • Daisy: Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show, Star Tours, Voyage of The Little Mermaid
  • Animal Kingdom
    • Donald: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
    • Daisy: Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Kali River Rapids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter