Shake your groove thing...Single Digits for us!!!!!!!

Hey Heather.....

Love those jeans!!! Too cute!! I love her Mickey one's too......... I wanted some like those!!! LOL Thanks for the tip for usps........ I've gone to the PO already, but, it's good to know!!!

d4est!!!!! Hey, only 8 more days!!!! That's good!!!! DH is looking so forward to riding EE......... he's like a big kid!!!! It looks fun...... but too scary for me!! OK, here's my dance............ you guys join me!!!!

:cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :yay:

pretty soon........... this will be us............ :car:

OK guys! FOUR MORE DAYS LEFT!

Boogy Boogy! :dancer:

Picture this -> :yay: but 100 times bigger in size and thats me inside!

Jaime

:yay: :yay: :yay: AHHH THREE MORE DAYS

Where's all my single digitly dancers? Come on guys! I want to see some bong bongs moving!

:jumping1:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:rainbow:

3 2 pixiedust:

Only 8 more days and I am sooo excited It's all I think about. I'll be in a meeting at work and my mind wanders to....what will I eat the first day, when will I get to meet the mouse....I wander what it is like at nighttime...
Oh goodness their is no hope I wander if I can move the date up.... Today I am home with DD with the flu I am Lysoling everything so no one else catches it. Doing the healthy dance.... :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay:

first time at 40 said:
Only 8 more days and I am sooo excited It's all I think about. I'll be in a meeting at work and my mind wanders to....what will I eat the first day, when will I get to meet the mouse....I wander what it is like at nighttime...
Oh goodness their is no hope I wander if I can move the date up.... Today I am home with DD with the flu I am Lysoling everything so no one else catches it. Doing the healthy dance.... :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay:

Here's some magic to get rid of the flu! :stir:
Ok Drink :drinking:
OK now let us see your DD :clown:
Oh dear oh dear... let me try again.. let me do some magic :wizard:
This time dance while I spinkle it on your DD pixiedust:
Now let me see! princess:

YAY! ok i'm retarded, anyways, I'm allowed to be since I only have THREE days left! :yay: :yay: :yay:

OK DD thought that was funny and actually looked alive for a moment I gave her the disney DVD to watch. Now DS (14) came home from school and he has it. 2 down 2 to to maybe me and DH won't get it.... Maybe I should pack in case I get it over weekend.....OH NO....

:cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

OMG 3 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Boogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Jaime.......... CAN you stand it???? DS is getting SOOOOO excited!!!!

Heather........ you head out tom.?? HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell ::MickeyMo & ::MinnieMo & :tink: we are on our way!!!!!

first time at 40 -- :wizard: here's some pixie dust....... hoping that you don't get it!!! We've been keeping everything crossed to stay healthy!!!!

OK Jaimerz!!!!! What are we gonna do for the next 2 days?????????? I know, eat chocolate!!!!! LOL ;) OK, I'm bad, but, until we can get our :mickeybar what are we suppose to do?????

Let's dance some more!!!!!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Lets start the Hookey Pookey!

I go first... Ok now everyone!

Put your left foot in (yes you two with the flu, you gotta do it too!)
Put your left foot out
Put your left foot in
and you shake it all around
You do the hookey pookey
and you turn yourself around

THATS what it's all about! :yay:

NEXT!

3 2 pixiedust:

DisneyGirl1991 said:
You are all so lucky! I have to wait until March 22 for my family's very first trip to Disney!

Ahhhh your first time........... how nice!!!! Once you get there and experience it.......... then you'll see why were all so :crazy: for the :wizard: !!!!

I know you are gonna love it!!!! Have fun planning!!!

jlbower79 said:
Lets start the Hookey Pookey!

I go first... Ok now everyone!

Put your left foot in (yes you two with the flu, you gotta do it too!)
Put your left foot out
Put your left foot in
and you shake it all around
Do the hookey pookey
and you turn yourself around

THATS what it's all about! :yay:

NEXT!

3 2 pixiedust:

YOU do the HOKEY POKEY------------

LOL
:yay:

hm that's what I said, no reason to yell at me... can't read what I wrote.. I wrote it correctly... :lmao:

Dont see you doing the hookey pookey... :cheer2:

:ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :sulley: :maleficen :goofy: :stitch: :simba: :figment: :dumbo:

THey're all doing it Wendy... party pooper party pooper! DANCE WENDY!

Jaime :hourglass

jlbower79 said:
hm that's what I said, no reason to yell at me... can't read what I wrote.. I wrote it correctly... :lmao:

Dont see you doing the hookey pookey... :cheer2:

:ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :sulley: :maleficen :goofy: :stitch: :simba: :figment: :dumbo:

THey're all doing it Wendy... party pooper party pooper! DANCE WENDY!

Jaime :hourglass

SILLY GOOSE, I wasn't yelling at you........... that's the next line!!!! LOL I was just following along with the song............. :sad1: Sorry........

:hug: friends???? ;)

wendypooh said:
OMG 3 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Boogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Jaime.......... CAN you stand it???? DS is getting SOOOOO excited!!!!

Heather........ you head out tom.?? HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell ::MickeyMo & ::MinnieMo & :tink: we are on our way!!!!!

first time at 40 -- :wizard: here's some pixie dust....... hoping that you don't get it!!! We've been keeping everything crossed to stay healthy!!!!

OK Jaimerz!!!!! What are we gonna do for the next 2 days?????????? I know, eat chocolate!!!!! LOL ;) OK, I'm bad, but, until we can get our :mickeybar what are we suppose to do?????

Let's dance some more!!!!!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Wendy!! Have you gone MAD?? :furious: I don't leave until FRIDAY! I still have 2 more days, too! :rolleyes1

ok so I'm not a hookey pookey expert like some! :lmao:

Just got done watching Wedding Crashers.. I don't care what others think, that's a really cute movie! I'm about to go watch some TV so I fall asleep because the soon I get a snoozing the faster tomorrow will come then you know what! :teacher: TWO DAYS LEFT!

Ok ok.. enough for tonight.. my legs are exhausted from all this dancing! Save some for tomorrow! :yay: :yay:

Jaime :cloud9:

OK y'all...now I'm kinda freaked out. Is it gonna be really crowded :crowded: this weekend b/c of the EE preview? Or if we avoid AK, do you think it will be OK? I'm trying to avoid ALL people at ALL costs!! Lines are evil! :furious:

I just read that myself Heather! It says "this weekend" so if it were me and I was you I wouldn't do AK this weekend... I think I'll be fine at MK on sunday because everyone will be at AK and it's just sunday, unlike you who willbe at a park on Saturday too..I'm not doing AK until Wednesday so I think I'll be ok and I PRAY it's not as crowded as everyone is saying! Lets hope not! :rolleyes1

Jaime :cloud9:

:teacher:

Ok now class... everyone say it with me :teacher:

One more time! :teacher:

Good Class!

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :bounce: :jumping3: :jumping3:

Jaime :flower1: :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter