Shake your groove thing...Single Digits for us!!!!!!!

Don't know where Heather or Wendy be but I'm very sad they aren't around to share my enjoyment of the fast I only have 1 more day left....

Did anyone read that? 1 more day left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just have to get through work! :badpc:

Talk you all laterz

KEEP DANCING! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Jaime :cloud9:

Hey, hey, hey...time's a tickin'!! :cool1:

Time for my 5 day dance. Yes 5. Next week we'll be at THE World! :cheer2:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

To borrow from someone else around here...

5 4 3 2 pixiedust:

disneykid4ever said:
We hit 9 days today! I can't believe it will be our first time in 9 whole days! And I am sooooo happy to hear about the change in refurb. schedule for Test Track; we were so bummed that we were going to miss it. I guess that's magic for you . . . Disney magic!!
Did you see the page before? What was posted was a mistake. Disney has not changed the refurb dates. Sorry :(

I missed my dance yesterday. :( Somehow I got sick. Can you believe this? I am so stuffed up...can't breath, can't smell anything, can't taste anything. Aching all over. I have 3 more days to shake this thing & pray that DS doesn't get it. Ugh.

Anyway, I am ready to shake it. Maybe a little excersize will help knock this cold out!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

3 2 pixiedust:

d4est--Here's some pixiedust: for you to get over this nasty cold & hoping DS does not get it!! Here's hopin gfor the best!! THese days are crawling by, but I have lots to do (mainly get my office work done! :guilty: ) Deb

Feeling better. Thanks for the well wishes. Still stuffy, but not nearly as bad. Ready to dance again :thumbsup2
Only 2 more days!! :banana: :banana:

2 pixiedust:

T minus 17 hours, baby!! :cool1: Boogie time!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey Wendy and Jaime you bums! I am waiting for you to get back here and write trip reports so I have something to do the next 4 days!!! HAHA

YAY!!! 4 days to go! I thought it would NEVER get here!

Chicka Boo wow!!! hehe :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Six days and counting :cheer2:.Starting to get ready by packing :thumbsup2. Hopefully the days will go flying :dumbo:. So I can be happy and smiling. :teeth:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Ok I know the rhyming is bad...really bad....but who cares I going to WDW in six days!:woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey everyone!!!! We got back a week ago........... AND would you believe it......... see my new countdown timer!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! DH LOVED AKL so much, we are going to go again for a quick trip!!!! We added 4 more days to our tickets, so, you know, we have to go again.......... LOL

WE had the BEST time, we loved every minute of it!!!! I'll post a trip report later....... DS is sick......... so, I really don't have time right now........ I'll get to it though, soon!!!! NOT glad to be home......... LOL, but really looking forward to going again!!!!!

See you guys later!!!!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter