Sharon's Journal -150 here I come!

Hi sharon--i hope your headaches are gone...that is no fun!
I bet you got a ton of rain too---is it summer yet!
hope you had time to relax this weekend!

Hi all! It is Monday and I am back to my (new) routine. This weekend went well. We ended up bringing one of the other gilrs from Dance, she stayed with us Sat night and her Mom came up Sunday morning. We had a great time - real quality time with my DD! :teeth: Michelle did well in her dance routines. She scored quite well. She went for title for the first time. She didn't win, but I think she did very well. She took it very good too, so I am inclined to let her try again at the next competition (in May). I'll try to post a picture of her in her formal wear gown later.

My weight was down to 178 on Sat morning. But I was VERY bad Sat and Sunday, so that weight didn't stick. I am back OP today and hoping I can get back down to that number in the next couple of days. I am going to try to push the water, but it is pretty cold in my office this AM, so its kind of difficult to drink a lot of it! :cold: Food WILL be good!! :Pinkbounc

The headaches are still with me. :headache: I am trying to just ignore them since resting and relaxing didn't help. :sad2: They are not migranes where I am incapacitated or anything. They are just annoying!

That's it for me today. The weather is better than the weekend was, but definitely not spring like yet! Can't wait for the warm, sunny days!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :cool1:

TTFN -Sharon :flower:

Hi Sharon

Congrats to your DD!!!! That is fantastic. I look foward to the photos. And congrats on the low weight sighting!!! You'll see it again soon!

If your heacaches don't go away soon, you really should see a dr just to make sure everything is ok. That's awful to have to live with, even if they aren't the knock-you-out migraines!

Happy Monday :flower:
Sunny

Hi Sharon!

Congratulations to your DD! That is wonderful! :cool1:

I agree with Sunny: if those headaches don't go away soon, please go to a doctor to make sure that everything is okay. Sending :grouphug: your way.

Have a great Tuesday! :flower:

thats awesome for your daughter--cant wait to see the pictures..

hope you feel better soon--like the others said, go to a doctor :)

hvae a great day

Hi Sharon,

Congrats to your daughter.

I hope that you are feeling better. I have chronic headaches as well. I hope yours are gone now.

Take extra good care of yourself,
Beth

The week is going well. I am SO super busy, its not even funny. :sad2: Went to a baseball (Little League) meeting last night and found out they made DH manager of Bobby's team. With all the issues at the store right now because of FIL's death, there is no way he can do that this year. Looks like I'll have to do much of it. When I call parents, I am going to ask if one of them would take over. Please cross your fingers that someone comes forward and says yes!!! :wizard:

Weight is holding steady. I am very pleased with that. I hope it means that as I slowly lose more, it will stick. :teeth: With all this running around, I should really be able to lose something you'd think, right??!! :rotfl: I am going to just keep my focus on my food. It has been pretty good so far this week. I do need to kick up the water a notch - we'll see what I can do about that. ;)

I am off to a seminar/meeting today. It is about a 45 min drive from home. I am looking forward to a little quiet time in the car by myself. That is about the only peace I think I'll be able to get this week! :earboy2: It is :sunny: and warm, so it should be a pleasant drive!! :moped:

Have a great day everyone!

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Hope your meeting goes good today!!!
they made your husband manager without him knowing..wow haha..
Sounsd like you have been so busy so the time in the car will be good..have a great day!

Hi Sharon,

I hope you were able to relax on your car ride. I like that I have a 30 minute drive to/from work. It gives me a chance to switch gears.

You are doing an amazing job keeping things together and staying mostly OP.

I will say a prayer that someone will take over the manager position.

take care,
Beth

Good morning Sharon!

I am stopping by to say hello and to WISH you a wonderful weekend. :sunny: I hope you are able to find someone over the weekend to manage your son's baseball team. ::yes::

Take good care of you, Sharon! :hug:

Wow!! What a wonderful weekend we had. Saturday I went to NYC with DM and DD on a bus trip to see Mama Mia. I had bought the tickets back in January before everything happened. I am so glad I was able to go. The weather was perfect and the play was incredible!! Really made me feel like dancing! :banana:
Yesterday saw me super busy, but in a good way. Did abouts 6 loads of laundry, cleaned out the camper, did grocery shopping, finished the weekly books at the store, did a friends taxes and made a lovely dinner. It was the first weekend day that was really warm and spring like, so we all had high spirits. It was great! :teeth:

I didn't find anyone to take over the manager position. In fact, the person assigned as coach flat out told me no. I did however find a couple of dads who were willing to help out, so hopefully it will go okay. They practiced Sat and it went well, so I am hoping that is a good omen! :wizard:

Food was pretty bad this weekend. In fact, I refused to step on the scale this morning. :p i knew I wouldn't like what I saw, so I am trying to be good today! Water was REALLY good yesterday, hopefully I will continue that today. :smooth: My legs still hurt from all the walking in NYC on Saturday, but it is a good hurt. ;) I just wish I could find the time to get back to Curves - I really feel like I need to go, but it just doesn't fit in my schedule anymore. :confused3 Sometimes it is hard to focus on my food and all because I am not exercising. It feels like the food just doesn't matter without the exercise. I know that is not true, but sometimes it hard to see the trees through the forest, ya know?? :rolleyes: I'll just keep trying. It is the best I can do for now. :blush:

Today is still nice and :sunny: , but a bit cooler than yesterday. That's okay, its enough too keep my spirits high!! Have a great day!

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Yeah Sharon!!! :cool1:

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful weekend! :sunny: That is such good news! I hope that your wonderful weekend turns into a wonderful week ahead. :hug:

Take care dear Sharon! :hug:

Well I still haven't gone on the scale yet this week. :blush: The food itself hasn't been too bad, I've just been having too much of it! :rotfl: i don't know why I do this to myself. But I continually fall into this pattern. Maybe I should try hypnotism to get me out of this cycle! :confused3 I know what I should do and I do avoid the really bad foods for the most part, but then I go and eat a late lunch. I am so hungry that I eat too much. So I tell myself, fine, I won't have supper. But then I go home and shovel in the food anyhow....... :sad2: I need to control this eating pattern. I am NOT doing myself any favors! :guilty:

Other than that, the week is going well. SUPER, super busy, but I am doing alright. I just continue to take it one day at a time and do my best. And most importantly, I try to savor the little things. Telling my kids I love them, talks with DH, cuddling with the kids while watching TV, you know, all the quiet moments we tend to miss if we don't open our eyes. :cloud9:

Enjoy your evening!
TTFN-Sharon :sunny:

Hi Sharon,

Oh can I relate! I can eat super healthy foods in GIGANTIC quantities! Lately I've been trying to split my food into Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner so I don't hit that ravenous phase. Its helping, but there's LOTS of room for improvement.

We'll keep at this 'till we get it right, right? :flower:

I'm dying to see MamaMia, I'm so glad it worked out for you :)

Sunny

Sunny - definitely go see Mama Mia!! :Pinkbounc It was a really great play! The music just gets you humming and singing along - lots of fun!

Okay - I know you guys are tired of hearing this, but I've got another super busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow has Soccer at 8 am, baseball meeting at 8:30 am, dance at 9:30 am, baseball practice at 12:30 pm and I need to get my work done (the books) at the store somewhere in there! :confused3 Sunday doesn't look as bad on paper, but I will need to catch up on laundry and housework, so that will keep me going in high gear Sunday as well. :moped:

The good thing about a schedule like that is I don't get to eat much, so at least I should be able to stay OP! :teeth: Tonight my DH and I are going to try to go out to dinner, if we can get someone to watch Bobby and P/U Michelle from dance. We would just like to sit down and enjoy each others company for a few hours. It has been so crazy, hectic we haven't had a whole bunch of time for "us". I am hoping we can arrange it, because we really need it!! :love:

Food yesterday was good. And I only ate reasonable quantities, so that another :sunny: . I did get a good amount of water in, although probably not the 100 oz that I was averaging last year. Need to continue to focus on that! :drinking1

Okay - I have to run, because I haven't done our taxes yet and today is April 15th!!! I have never done them this late! :earseek: The plan for toady is to get them done, then head to the store to get something accomplished there since I'll be running everywhere tomorrow! :moped:

Have a great FRIDAY! The :sunny: is out here and spring has definitely arrived! FINALLY! :banana:

TTFN- Sharon :flower:

Hi all! The weekend wentr well. Busy, but well. :flower:

My weight continues to hold steady. I saw something online today that piqued my interest, so I ordered 2 new books. Jorge Cruise's Three Hour Diet and 8 minutes in the morning . The concept is to lose the weight by eating every 3 hours. I am anxious to read it and see how/if it will work. The 8 minutes in the morning might be something I could actually fit into my schedule. That is about all the time I have right now! :rolleyes: I should recive the books by the end of the week, so I will let you know next week how it looks. Cross your fingers that it is something I can follow AND that it works!!!!! :blush:

I have been trying WW for over a year and I just haven't dropped the weight. i guess it is time for me to try something new. I have ruled out Atkins and South Beach for me personally, but I am sure there has got to be something out there that will work! :crazy:

The weather is incredible this week. The kids are on school vacation. I am taking the rest of the week off. Tomorrow we are going to NYC for the day. Planning to go to Central park Zoo, Mars 2112 for lunch, Toys R Us Times Square and maybe FAO Scwartz (just to look around! :p ) hopefully lots of walking so I won't feel too bad about eating off plan. Thursday I will get back to business! :Pinkbounc

Have a great Tuesday! :flower:
TTFN- Sharon :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Sharon, it sounds like you're making the most of your hectic circumstances right now - good for you!!

My DS is in NYC today on a school trip. I hope you enjoy your time there tomorrow! It will be a nice break from the busy routine for you and all that walking in the warm :sunny: should feel heavenly! ::yes::

I hope you have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter