Shelli and Tony~ Randy's Photos, MK Photos and AK Honeymoon shoot added

"Sand Ceremony : undecided...suggestions welcomed and encouraged"

I think the sand ceremony is such a cute idea.
There are tons of songs you could use, if I were doing one, I think I would go with Part of your World from the Little Mermaid.

Probably has something do with the fact that mermaid = beach = sand?
I think in weird ways, I think it would be a cute song to use though.

I was thinking about that one, or maybe "Colors of the Wind". Guess I need to get out the old VHS tapes and listen to some of the songs ! I keep hearing "Time in a Bottle" in my head too. :eek:

Thanks ! Keep suggestions coming.

"Sand Ceremony : undecided...suggestions welcomed and encouraged"

I think the sand ceremony is such a cute idea.
There are tons of songs you could use, if I were doing one, I think I would go with Part of your World from the Little Mermaid.

Probably has something do with the fact that mermaid = beach = sand?
I think in weird ways, I think it would be a cute song to use though.

that's actually a really awesome idea
might...have... to borrow that... haha :thumbsup2

My shoes came today. :woohoo: I LOVE them ! They are perfect !! Thanks for the help Tiffany ! Apparently the mail man had a package for me as well, but it is registered mail. Let's hope it is the veil or necklace ! It is all coming together ....at last.

Yeah ! I finally "won" the ebay bid for the necklace I REALLY wanted. I saw it a long time ago and then couldn't find it again. So I bought one a couple weeks ago that would be okay, but not that I wasn't in love with. And now I am getting the one I love !

Mynecklace.png

OK I am a member of the anti-cap sleeve council as well...but I have bigger arms too! So, others look great in them, usually!

Love the necklace, congrats on winning your bid!

I am also interested in hearing opinions regarding the violinist for Escape weddings. Even though I am a musician I am not a huge fan of violin-only performances!

Keep it all coming. Love reading your journal!

From the reviews I have read, the violinists are amazing, so I am not worried at all about how it will sound. My DF is a little concerned his Electric Light Parade won't sound "awesome enough", but I reminded him that the version he loves has a full orchestra, so it isn't going to sound the same. However, I am confident it will be great !

Still waiting to hear back from Rosie so I can finalize my floral details and send in my planning kit. :confused3 I know she has been swamped, so I am giving her some time, but hope to finish things up soon !

Well, I got an email from Rosie (see FYI on Rosie thread). Apparently she has had email problems, but she is putting together my floral proposal and should have that to me shortly. I also emailed my WC to ask about the peanut butter filling.

I did decide to go with your suggestions for the sand ceremony song and use "Part of Your World."

Once I get my confirmation from Rosie I can return our planning kit ! Then all I need to decide is hair style... and get my DF and his BM to get measured for their tuxes and get them ordered !!! Maybe he will read our thread and it will remind him ! :rolleyes1

Almost done with the planning !! Woo hoo !!:banana:

Ok, I have finally broken down and signed up so I can make my own posts here. Maybe I just need to defend myself...I have been enjoying reading various threads thus far. Whoda thunk there could possibly be so many stories and scenarios involving DFTW's, and yet the deciding factor for me to register for my own membership was prompted by my own DF in an effort to defend myself :sad2: Not that it will do any good, I have learned in an argument, a woman always has the last word. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. Besides, I'm pretty sure I had amnesia once - maybe twice......I think. :laughing: :banana: :rotfl:

So the DF says the BM and myself have yet to make it to the local tux shop to get measured. Well I must confess we are guilty....or maybe I should claim ignorance (remember I had amnesia once or twice)....hmmmm.......:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: ahhhh....but of course, :upsidedow I would never expect all you recent brides and brides to be to side with me. :thumbsup2 What uprising would that cause? Unfortunately the glove fits and therefore you cannot....._______:guilty:

So I guess that only leaves one thing to do, afterall we are barely 2 months out from making our dreams come true (I think) ;) So without further delay the time has been set.......the BM and I tee off at Osprey Ridge on Thursday at 10am :rotfl: Hey, you have to have priorities.

Oh yeah......we will also be getting measured in the very very near future too. :yay: The sands of time are ticking away. :hourglass Gotta do my part and keep the DF happy.

Thanks Jhadious ! It wasn't what I had in mind when I went looking, but my daughter found it and insisted I try it on. The rest, as they say....is history.

And yes, Pignanny is my DF. He did change tee time for the golf round, so we reschedule the tux fittings. He just has to give me a hard time. I guess I need to make him an outlook calendar (being the computer techie that he is), so that he doesn't make any other scheduling errors ! Right honey :love: .

Thanks Jhadious ! It wasn't what I had in mind when I went looking, but my daughter found it and insisted I try it on. The rest, as they say....is history.

And yes, Pignanny is my DF. He did change tee time for the golf round, so we reschedule the tux fittings. He just has to give me a hard time. I guess I need to make him an outlook calendar (being the computer techie that he is), so that he doesn't make any other scheduling errors ! Right honey :love: .

lol, Frenort21 is my DF, she sent me the link for your dress and i was in awe of it. who happened to make the dress if you don't mind me asking? as for your hubby making errors, i say pashaw men dont make scheduling errors we make scheduling "Adjustments" :P

lol, Frenort21 is my DF, she sent me the link for your dress and i was in awe of it. who happened to make the dress if you don't mind me asking? as for your hubby making errors, i say pashaw men dont make scheduling errors we make scheduling "Adjustments" :P

:rotfl2: My DF loved your response ! He says yeah, that's it :thumbsup2 . My dress is a Mori Lee, I think it is style #2105.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh out loud :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok, maybe I do.....yes it is true I am a computer techie, I admit it. However the chances of my loving DB creating an outlook calendar are just about as great as they are of her figuring out how to get Mr. Gates product installed and setup correctly first. Isn't that right sweetheart? Of course I still love you more than life itself but.......:laughing: :laughing: :love:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh out loud :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok, maybe I do.....yes it is true I am a computer techie, I admit it. However the chances of my loving DB creating an outlook calendar are just about as great as they are of her figuring out how to get Mr. Gates product installed and setup correctly first. Isn't that right sweetheart? Of course I still love you more than life itself but.......:laughing: :laughing: :love:

rofl, there is nothing wrong with being a computer techie, we shall rule the world! i'm not too shabby in the comp dept. i'm a gamer at heart, thus why i got my DF to agree on video game songs for our wedding songs :D. and in her defense, i dont think you can actually set up Mr. Gates' product correctly ever... his devil code always keeps you from doing everything right. :(

Swmhc: lol tis truth, Adjustments are always made. or cases of mistaken thoughts. ya know we have lots and lots of ideas and things roaming around up there, sometimes they get jumbled together. Again your dress is beautiful.

Hey! I just LOVE your dress Swmhc! LOL Mom! I agree, Tony IS a computer techie.;) You need to post the tux pics on here and your shoes lady! Get workin on it! I love you mom!

LP

I finally got a picture taken of my engagement ring to post. We designed it ourselves. I absolutely love it !!! Sorry about the size, I am not computer savy, so I don't know how to resize it.

100_3061.jpg

wow... :goodvibes

Thanks Cryssi !
I just noticed your ticker countdown is the same as ours. Are you getting married in WDW? We are arriving a few days before, but are getting married on the 1st ! And your birthday is 2 days after mine !

Thanks Cryssi !
I just noticed your ticker countdown is the same as ours. Are you getting married in WDW? We are arriving a few days before, but are getting married on the 1st ! And your birthday is 2 days after mine !

no...*ducks head* ...I got married in '05 at Disneyland...I just love weddings (especially Disney weddings!) too much to abandon this board...:rotfl:

We are going to WDW for a regular family vacation :banana: :banana: :banana: ! I will be thinking of you as we arrive on the 1st! :thumbsup2

Scorpio babies rule! :thumbsup2 LOL

p.s. I went back to the beginning of this thread and realized that I hadn't commented on your fabulous dress... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter