shipping things ahead

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
How many days in advance should be ship things ahead if we would like a box waiting when we arrive? We want to ship some extra diapers, baby formula, etc. Things that will be very bulky in our luggage, but that we will need in DW.

It depends on the dates that you're going, where you're shipping from, and how you are shipping it--ground, express, etc. I just got done sending down a 25 lb. box to BWV by way of FedEx ground. For me, one week in advance was enough time. They guaranteed shipment in 3-5 business days. Shoot for a package arrival date that's within a week of your arrival at the resort. If you go on the FedEx or UPS websites, you can put in all of your info (size of box, dates, cities, etc.) and they will tell you the cost and time needed to get your package there. This is the second time I've mailed a package down in advance. It saves me a lot of shopping hassles down there. Well worth the $15, IMHO. Let me know if you have other questions. hth

Leaving in 5 days!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter