"ships and shipwreck quest" help thread

what is the anwswer to the question about how many cannons are below deck? I stink at Pirates and do not want to play again and again.

I don't remember the exact wording either -- but as you said, something like: "In Nautilus grotto, there's plenty of treasure. Gather some, at your leisure"

Perhaps they don't mean gathering it in the Nautilus grotto room itself? Silly ideas:
- buy a treasure chest chair?
- eat a coin?
- find an invisible or hidden gem / coin / treasure in that room, or some other room?
- earn credits?

The clue is rather obscure, lol. Well, I need to take a break for now. I'm sure the answer will make me feel really dumb when I either figure it out, or somebody gives me a hint.

(My goal is to get through as much of the quests as I can on my own, but not beat myself senseless by getting too frustrated if I can't figure it out.)

bashfulwishes said:
i think the question that has everyone is the one that i said earlier. Not sure of the exact wording...but it says something about...

IN THE NAUTILUS......THERE IS TREASURE AT YOUR LEISURE GATHER THESE. i think that is kind of how it went :) I didn't have that question in my one attempt at the quest. The only thing i could think was the fact that you gather shells for the pearls...so i tried to click on them...lol didn't help...and then tried to type shells or pearls didn't work...very confused :) The only way you can go in there is to have the suit..and don't you need the suit to go in...:) hmmm confusing

i bought a treasure chest and it did not work for me.. but i am mad right now i keep DCing and Crashing and my quest has been going for over an hour... lol

the thing we are all stuck on about the grotto and treasure has nothing to do with it, it's just a clue but you have to buy a Lumiere candle...

Hi,
SPOILER

at this question got to small world imports and buy lumiere as he is shown in Ariels grotto. It worked for all 3 of us users in our house.

You have to look at the treasure scene and think about all the different kinds of treasure you see there.....hmm.....what treasure there can you actually go and get? You can't get into the tank....so where else in vmk can you get some of that treasure?

**** warning, clueless old dude coming************

ok, that should do it lol.

Umm peeps? I did the answer the questions/mickey pin quest and now i just wander from room to room in tomorrowland, and have seen all the different quests they tell me i need to do, yet have no ideas how to actually start any. Inlcuding this shipwreck one. I have tried hitting my little q button in each of the rooms (every room in tomorrowland) and all i still get are the mickey pin, and the 50th mickey quests come up.

I know i missing something beyond simple, but hey, any youngins want to help the old lame dude across the proverbial vmk street here? :lmao:

NJ Mike said:

Umm peeps? I did the answer the questions/mickey pin quest and now i just wander from room to room in tomorrowland, and have seen all the different quests they tell me i need to do, yet have no ideas how to actually start any. Inlcuding this shipwreck one. I have tried hitting my little q button in each of the rooms (every room in tomorrowland) and all i still get are the mickey pin, and the 50th mickey quests come up.

I know i missing something beyond simple, but hey, any youngins want to help the old lame dude across the proverbial vmk street here? :lmao:

To start the diver quest, go to Tomorrowland Captain's Quest Quarters room. You need to go up to the desk. Find the red spot on the floor to click to move up to the desk. Click on the desk, and the new quest awaits!

Lauralee said:
At what ship are you counting the cannons? Be sure to count at the wrecked ship!

the tomorrowland one.. i think

ok, I'm told that you have to go buy something you see in the gotto like the candle stick.

When the next answer is suppose to be 4-maybe. I got dc before I answered it. I don't know which shipwreak they are talking about.

Dude- go to captains Quarters

there is a desk like thing that is up on a balcony at the bottom of the screen that is where you start the quest for the dive suit which you will need for the other quests

to get up there click on the main floor of the room a little to the left of the table by the tube looking things but on the left side of the room...

then click on the desk when you are up there and it will start that quest

now can you let me know where mickey #14 is?

NJ Mike said:

hey mike, you are no clueless. the game is.

but go to the first post in this thread and the asnwer is there on how to start this quest

hey mike, you are no clueless. the game is.

but go to the first post in this thread and the asnwer is there on how to start this quest

I have one more anwer to go and I dc, I'm so tired and i have a headache. But I want to finish this one. I just hate to have to go back three steps again to finish.

I don't know, I'm tried them all.

I was told it was 4, but that didn't work, I've had to start over and over again, I have tried every answer twice and everyone is wrong.

I hate this start over and going back 2 steps, I would have finish 2 hours ago but for that

while I'm looking for this last shipwreak I see that at the treehouse, there realy are 4 cannons there not three

the answer is 3
thanks to my son who patiently played pirates for me everytime I got that wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter