• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"ships and shipwreck quest" help thread

cat_herder said:
I just showed up in the room and a window poped up, saying congraditions you got task 1 correct.

I had the same problem yesterday I know how to start this quest but when I got to the first location I don't know what to do. Do you stand on a certain place or do you say something? Now another question reguarding this quest. When you have to answer a question do you just say the answer in the dialogue box? When it's a number do you type out the word or just the number? I thought you couldn't type numbers in VMK?

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
I had the same problem yesterday I know how to start this quest but when I got to the first location I don't know what to do. Do you stand on a certain place or do you say something? Now another question reguarding this quest. When you have to answer a question do you just say the answer in the dialogue box? When it's a number do you type out the word or just the number? I thought you couldn't type numbers in VMK?
If it is a location task (like Discovery Island) just visiting should complete it. If it is a character task (like find the Captain with the black heart) double clicking on him should complete it. If it a word task like name the other boat in the picture (Mark Twain) saying it should complete the task. All tasks with numbers for answers will have a multiple choice question pop up where you select a radio button to answer.

Well, I'm still having trouble. Nothing pops up on Discovery Island when i go into the room.

Same thing here. When I go in that room nothing pops up. Do I need to see the pop up before i go to the next task.

CAJUNWDWFAN said:

The first answer to this quest is to just show up in the discovery island, you have to have your quest window open or it doesn't count. Show things you to walk over, other you have to type and answer, other will tell you what to do. Some questions you will find the answer in the room the question pops up, don't leave the room unless it tell you to go to new place.

Well, I have tried for two days to do the Ships and shipwreak quest. I can't get past the first question. I go to discover island and NOTHING happens. No new question...nothing.

Well, I got the quest to work for one of my mules. But now I am stuck...how to I get to the horse shoe??? Question #8.

ekmdisney said:
...how to I get to the horse shoe??? Question #8...
It shows up on the ground in Frontierland hub. It is a light gray in color.

BobRichmond said:
It shows up on the ground in Frontierland hub. It is a light gray in color.

Thanks, a clue that I had, had me going through those stupid mazes in Frountierland.

Okay, I need some help. Haha. I have been looking in the Frontierland Hub for so long for that dang horseshoe and I cannot find it! Any help would be appreciated. Haha.

ClassyGal said:
Okay, I need some help. Haha. I have been looking in the Frontierland Hub for so long for that dang horseshoe and I cannot find it! Any help would be appreciated. Haha.
Well I am truly sorry if I mislead you, I was thinking of another horseshoe in another quest. The horseshoe in step 8 of this quest is on the left side of the inner circle of Tom Sawyer Island. You will have to get there by going through the caves.

I believe 4 Ham.
Frontierland Dock,Frontierland Hub,Splash Mountain Guest Room, and Mark Twain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter