shopping passes??

VINN127

Mouseketeer
Can you get a pass to go into Epcot to shop? If so what's the procedure? I remember reading about this somewhere just don't remember the answer! :confused:

Epcot is so big that it doesn't seem like it would work, but they used to let people run a credit card through at MK then they had one hour to shop. If they didn't make it back in an hour, they had just bought a ticket.

I tried to do a search to see if anyone has done this or knows about but to no avail...

I do know someone who did it at Universal though.. she got a shopping pass and was allowed a certain amount of time to do her shopping..

If you want to shop in Epcot, you'll have to pay!

That would be great if they did do this, but how would they keep track of you?

Just as an FYI we tried this at MK 2 months ago and they no longer allowed that practice.

Originally posted by tkldisney
If you want to shop in Epcot, you'll have to pay!

That would be great if they did do this, but how would they keep track of you?

It was not particularly difficult to do. You went to guest services, handed them your credit card, they imprinted it and put the time on it. You had to return to the same guest services window within the hour time frame and they would destroy the credit card receipt. If you did not make it, you bought yourself a ticket. If you paid cash you got a receipt with the time on it. This was not rocket science. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter