• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Should I use a travel agent?

mariolatry

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of booking my room myself through CRO. I'm planning on going 12/02-12/08 but I'm driving myself crazy looking for discount codes. Should I just use one of the travel agencies that specialize in WDW and state they'll keep an eye out for codes for you? Anyone have any experience with these?

I enjoy planning my own trips. This is just from my recollection but I usually go the same week that you have planned. In the past, Disney used to give out Discount codes for that week around the September time frame. However, last year it all changed and they didn't come out with codes. In fact I changed my dates to go the last week offered through the FTP which was the cheapest vacation I have had yet. Also check with the mousesavers.com site as she will list the codes as soon as they are available. You may want to think about joining AAA as discounts are available through them til the end of the year. A girl I work with has a 5 night vacation planned up until 2 days before X-mas and used her AAA discount and was quoted about $68 a night for Pop Century. That isn't a bad deal especially right before a holiday.

No to A travel agent I book my trip last Dec by my self and
I save 2 hundred dollars and it was fun doing it. For me any
way. I went to the Disney store to buy my tickets to the
Parks I save money there. I call the Hotel I like to stay in
and book my night there and save money there.
Then I book my flith on Southwest and save money there
to so I say do it your self.

:D

A travel agency such as Dreams Unlimited will save you the trouble of checking for codes. They periodically check your reservation and take advantage of new codes as they become available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter