Show your wooden Musket Mickey sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I know is Warren took 2-3 weeks off back in September. I have NO idea what's going on but lets give him a little bit of time. Let's give him a holiday break if he needs one.

Be patient, keep trying, and stay plugged in to Warren if you can. He's a good man.

Bama Ed
Can you send me the information on getting one of the wooden signs?

Can you send me the information on getting one of the wooden signs?

Tito,

Two things.

First, this message is for showing off the MM signs as the title of the thread says. Requests for the info should be made in the following thread which had rolled to page 2 of the Camping Forum.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/musket-mickey-sign.3036701/page-38

I reply to requests in the above thread for the info only.

Second, I send the info via a private message (aka a Conversation). However, the system will not let me send you a message until you have at least 10 posts and you have 1 as of this moment. So you need to post around the DIS or here on the Camping Forum to get to at least 10.

Get to 10, make the request on the thread above, and I will see it and send the info.

Bama Ed

22942498415_635efd25ac_m.jpg

This is my first post. I'm trying to post a pic of our sign but I'm having trouble. Click on camera icon and the word gallery pops up and nothing else. Any ideas? Thanks.

This is my first post. I'm trying to post a pic of our sign but I'm having trouble. Click on camera icon and the word gallery pops up and nothing else. Any ideas? Thanks.

You need 10 posts total before being allowed to post pictures (among other things). After the 10 posts, those icons will be usable.

Received ours today and WOW!!! Warren did an amazing job. As previously stated the pictures do absolutely no justice compared to in person. We can't wait to hang this master piece at the Fort!! Thank you Warren for doing a such a fantastic job! image.jpeg

Nevaland, that's simply beautiful (I had to google what the words mean).

Sure are some beautiful signs on this page.

As a reminder this thread is where folks can show their signs that they asked the artist to make them. Musket Mickey is a common theme of course but as you can see paging back, pretty much whatever you want or can imagine is possible.

Here is the thread I monitor and if you want information on how to purchase a sign like these, post it in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/musket-mickey-sign.3036701/

and I will reply with a Conversation/Private Message with the info (you must have at least 10 posts on the DIS before you can receive/send a PM). The information is not posted on the board to adhere to the DIS rules regarding advertising.

Here is my sign (the 2-liter Diet Coke bottle is there to give an idea of the size):

Bama Ed

Bumping..
I know Bama Ed has been busy with the info on the signs, if anyone has gotten there's we would like see them.

What I know is Warren took 2-3 weeks off back in September. I have NO idea what's going on but lets give him a little bit of time. Let's give him a holiday break if he needs one.

Be patient, keep trying, and stay plugged in to Warren if you can. He's a good man.

Bama Ed
Do you have the email address for Warren? I would like to have him make me a sign. Any information would be great. Thanks

Woodman1,

Two things here, my friend.

First, this thread is for showing off one's sign after you have purchase it and you have received it. I take requests for the information in a thread called "Musket Mickey Sign" that usually floats around page 1 of the Camping Board. I won't respond here because it becomes too scattered in so many different threads for me to keep up with who received the info and who didn't. So your request will have to come from the "Musket Mickey Sign" thread.

Second, I see you just joined yesterday and have 1 post. The DIS Conversation/Private Message system won't let me send you a PM until you have at least 10 posts anywhere on the DIS. So get to 10 posts, come back to the "Musket Mickey Sign" thread, and I'll catch your request there.

Bama Ed

We were at the Fort last weekend showing some friends around on ac art and we spotted several, 10-15, wooden Musket Mickey signs, they all looked great! For The DISunplugged's 10th Anniversary PODCast, i had a special one made for them. Be sure to share your signs with us!

Richard

I would like to build something similar to this. Does anyone know where to get something that looks like those legs? I have looked at the hobby and home improvement stores around me but haven't found anything. The best I have found is dowel rods.

My dad made the stand. He got it at Lowes. It was in the back of the garden center, it was called a lodge stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter