**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of a really good idea for a signature pic:
Have it the same size as the Shadow...

Have a silouette(sp) Of Wendy and Peter Pan flying and have a big pretty star on the signature, for text have it say The Second Star to the Right

Make it look all pretty and stuff LOL

And can you make a matching avatar?

Sorry to ask for so much, I just love this movie (Favorite Disney Classic)

can you make me a signiture that says "I (HEART) SPORTS" please and thabks:thumbsup2

sorry i haven't replied back.. but ill work on your guys requests soon :)

Could you make me a Christmas Avatar ( any kind ) with my name on it ?

PurpleDucky:
here is your peter pan signature with matching avatar :) enjoy

peterpanduckyavcu3.gif

peterpanduckysigag1.gif

ok can u do one with Tink in a christmas hat? and peter with a christmas hat? that says "Happy Holidays!"- From xKtink94x?

omg htese are so cool! how do you make them??

Sorry for the long delay Amart_16 and lunareve :( been very busy the past few weeks, but here are finally your requests.

Amart_16:
iheartsportavatarpt5.gif

Lunareve:
lunarevewreathavatarnh6.gif

ktink: ill get to work on yours..

idol_fan: what do you mean how to make them? like what program i use? i use photosop :)

ktink94:
peterpantinkchristmasavxd9.jpg

there you go :) it think it turned out pretty good.

OK i have photoshop7 ( I think )

Ill try to make something. :P

Idol_Fan said:
OK i have photoshop7 ( I think )

Ill try to make something. :P

nice! check out some photoshop tutorials on google to try and get use to the tools.. that might help. you can also play around with the tools to get used to them.

AtWorldsEnd.jpg

Could you make this into a signature and but santa hats on all of them? I don't know if this can be done, but it seems cool.

Hi there can you make a siggy with miley cyrus in it and i would like it really christmasy if you can and a matcking avatar. please and thank you.

could you please make me a sigg with 2 smowmen waving, and mickeys falling like in that sig you have. and mabey a few christmas trees in the back

Hey, I was wondering if I could get an avatar of the Dagger of Time from PoP with the text as "Rewind". I found an image of it just as the dagger on the internet (http://poplegacy.planets.gamespy.com/Weapons/SOT/popweap5small.gif) and it looks about the right size. Color doesn't really bother me, although like a tannish color would work, since the whole game is full of sand. Thanks for any consideration.

OK. This is the only thing that ive gotten around to do but its pretty good for a beginer :)

peterpalalalacopy.gif

Can I have a Winnie the Pooh christmas signature? It can say "Merry Christmas; From Pooh And Friends!"

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter