**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bother you AGAIN Cool, but I have more images that need to be resized. I was wondering if you could help me?

The icon needs to be under about 7000 bytes and the avatars under 50000. :)

comeflyawaywithmeye9.gif

justanotherordinaryii5.gif

walkwithmeut1.gif

Sorry to bother you AGAIN Cool, but I have more images that need to be resized. I was wondering if you could help me?

The icon needs to be under about 7000 bytes and the avatars under 50000. :)

comeflyawaywithmeye9.gif

justanotherordinaryii5.gif

walkwithmeut1.gif

which are the icons and avatars?

Icons are the smaller ones, and the avatars are the bigger ones. :)

Hi,

This goes out to anybody and anyone or just the original poster, I don't care.
As you can tell from my username I LOVE nancy drew. I love the games. I really would like some Nancy Drew Icons, I really don't know what I want them to look like but I want them to just be dectiviey. Probably makes no sense but I would love someone to make me a few!

Thanks!

could you make me a sig that says True Colors Shine Brighter with a cool rainbow picture for the background and maybe animation if you find anything

:goodvibes Disney:goodvibes

How about this icon? Cool would probably make one way better, but hey :p

nancydrewfw9.gif

Nope :p I would make you one, but I have to go make my bed and get dressed first! be back soon!

vally:
vallykeybladesigcq8.jpg

hope you like it. and if you were asking me what program i use, i use photoshop which had imageready too for animation.

Cool, do you have CS2 or elements? I've heard good things about elements from the photography board.

milkabum:
here we go.. i think its quality isn't too bad.
size on disk now: 49kb
comeflyawaywithmeye9rv6.gif

size on disk now: 49kb
justanotherordinaryii5iy4.gif

size on disk now: 4kb
walkwithmeiconop6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter