Signs

Thanks Mark!! I'll be snatching quite a few and leaving you a list... :)
I only wish I took picture as well as you do!!!

thanks, Mark!!

I've been looking through your galleries! Awesome, as always! I'm going to print the barnstormer, the magic of disney animation, the nemo one, where's the fire, harambe, kilo safari, pinocchio village haus, laugh floor, innoventions, and prob more! :teeth:
I always forget to take pics of the signs, and these pics are just incredible!
You rock! :thumbsup2 :thanks:

Is it okay if I just borrow ALL of them and print them out? Really, I don't think there is one I couldn't find a use for in my scrapbook.

Thank you so much for listening to us when we requested Signs. You did a marvelous job. I know I really appreciate it. Thank you again.

That's it. That's a lot of signs. Admittedly, I stretched the definition of "sign" a bit and went for quantity over quality. Still, a mediocre sign shot can be better than none at all. I hope that you find them useful.

Is it okay if I just borrow ALL of them and print them out?

You can do whatever you'd like with them. I take them for my own personal use. If they are useful to other people, so much the better.

If you download any, it would be great if you let me know. That tells me whether these pics are useful to other people or just fun for me.

Um, all of them! I use a sign picture on almost every scrapbook page about a ride, attraction or whatever. When I'm on vacation and taking a zillion pictures, sometimes I think to myself - what's the point - Mark's will be better anyway! ;)

Thank you, as always, for sharing! And thank you for taking the time to sort these out for us!

Circle Journal.

We each pick an album then pick a topic. We send the albums to each other to put scrapbook pages in that match the albums topic.

Here's a technical question, what is the best way to "save" the pictures so I can have them printed at Walgreens?

I saved one to word just to see if it saved. But other than that, I'm clueless.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter