Single digit countdown

DSNY FN

<font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><
Well in only 8 days now we will be off to WDW we can't believe it is finally this close hope to possibly see some of the others that will be there at the same time as us have your green ribbons on .
Darren Lisa and the kids ºoº

Hope you, Lisa and the kids have the most magical of holidays!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

thanks everyone we all can't wait to get there just 8 days till we mae the not so long drive down the I75 to Disney

I'll be there too....:hyper:

We go to the coast first for a week then it's off to WDW on the 6th till the 21st...:wave2: I'll have Lime green ribbon... Hope we see you...:earseek:

Happy Trails!

Safe and Magical Trip!

Take lots of pics for our next meet!

Scratch
pirate:

I cant believe my ds and I only have 27 daYS LEFT TO GO .
I had better start packing!

Have a great trip ... If you're down there long enough, we might run into each other :)

DisneyLisa we do actually have room in the van my mom can't go now so we have an open seat. We will be there till the 13th of Dec at OKW can't wait and we will have lots of pics for the next meet we are taing 20 rolls of film with us and the digital camera and the camcorder.

PhotobearSam and bunnyfoo, we'll be right behind ya!

8 nights at ASSp - Dec 6 -14

We'll keep an eye out for ya!

Well hopefully we can meet a few of you down there this Dec can't wait it is going to be a great time.

So where is everyone staying I see a few All Star stays we will be at Old Key West

On the gulf coast for the first few days then at Orange Lake Golf and Country Club from the 6th till the 21st...

Wish we could afford on-site but not this trip...Thanks to this site though I did get a great deal on this condo...

Gotta love the DIS!!!

Originally posted by DSNY FN
DisneyLisa we do actually have room in the van my mom can't go now so we have an open seat.
OK...my bags are packed. ;)

Seriously Darren, I hope you have a wonderful trip...I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Drive safely.

There's going to be quite a few of us down at WDW at the same time! :) I'm leaving a week from this Tuesday (2nd). I'll be at the Swan, coming home on the 7th.

Darren, I hope you guys have a great trip, and I'll keep my eyes peeled for lime green Canadians! :) ;)

BTW - There are lots of meets planned on the DIS Meet board. Anyone that's going to be down at that time, consider joining in on a few of the events. :) :)

We are down to single digits for our trip to Disneyland. We just packed today, and now I can't even imagine how SLOW these next nine days are going to go. Everyone have a great time in WDW.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful time, Darren. Sounds like you will be covering all the angles in picture-taking so we'll look forward to seeing them all at the next London meet. Have a safe drive down. :)

(sent you a pm)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter