Single digit dance!!

DonnaDuck

DIS Veteran
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I just have to tell someone...I am in the single digits!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Anyone else? We leave next Friday. I am so excited that I could burst. We will be there from the 13th until the 24th. And we are staying at Pop.

These will be the longest 9 days of my life! :rotfl:

DonnaDuck said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I just have to tell someone...I am in the single digits!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Anyone else? We leave next Friday. I am so excited that I could burst. We will be there from the 13th until the 24th. And we are staying at Pop.

:wave2: Hey Donnaduck,

I'm finally able to do this too :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
It seems like forever since I first started counting down 167 times ago. (when I finally figured out how to use the countdowns :blush: )
We're leaving on Sat. Have a great holiday! :flower:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

9 more days for me too! But my vacation starts on tuesday- Dh is going down to Orlando to meet up w/ his best friend so I have some alone time-took the week off from work to be there for the kids in the afternoons. :cool1:

I'll join in, only 9 more days here :Pinkbounc This is an unexpected trip for me, just found out last week. I am so not prepared for this, but I a looking forward to it. :banana:

DonnaDuck said:

We are also staying at the pop 1/19-1/22 then off for the 4 day wonder cruise! 8 days and counting!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter