Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

Oh yeah sure, blame me....LOL

My Boston is still there, especially if I talk to my family or to Mel on the phone...makes Bob laugh....but there is alot of Southern there too.

Oh yeah sure, blame me....LOL

My Boston is still there, especially if I talk to my family or to Mel on the phone...makes Bob laugh....but there is alot of Southern there too.

I have to say I loved it when you were on drugs (for your tooth)

oh yeah every once in a while the yankee really comes out....and it makes me laugh.

Yup, thats it. Thats me, Sweet Arkansan. Heaven forbid, that it could possibly mean anything else.:rotfl2:

I waited a bit to see if they were going to start a new thread before I started this one :) They didn't seem to be doing it so I went ahead.

Hey we all need somewhere to do our happy trip dances :)

Waiting on Bob to wake up....got a little bit of a list of things to do today and tomorrow. I am so excited my favorite cousin is going to come and vist some time next month or in May. He will be our first east coast visitor :)

Oh can ya'll keep your fingers crossed, I had a phone interview on Friday for a small law firm here in town, they are going to call me tomorrow to schedule an inperson interview for either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

you have a list, I'm shocked I tell you just shocked.

Ah, catching up with you guys makes me laugh...out loud...so much so that my dis'er co-worker (who is surfing the boards across the room) asked me what was so funny. It's nice when I just have to reply "oh, the boards" and she totally gets it! Nuff said!!:rotfl:

Just chiming in to say hi! Spring seems to be sneaking in up in the great white north, but I'm not holding my breath...that whole lamb/lion thing!

Counting down the days...:cheer2:

Hope you're all doing well! Miss you guys a whole bunch!!:grouphug:

My husband is a SA!!! in case anyone was wondering!!!

OK, I usually just hang in the rafters for these threads, but I have to know - Katy, what is an SA?

btw - nothing wrong with loosing that Bostonian accent and going southern. I tend to take on my sister's SC accent after I've chatted with her for a bit and noticed people will listen to a slight southern accent verses my usual Boston one ;)

OK, I usually just hang in the rafters for these threads, but I have to know - Katy, what is an SA?

btw - nothing wrong with loosing that Bostonian accent and going southern. I tend to take on my sister's SC accent after I've chatted with her for a bit and noticed people will listen to a slight southern accent verses my usual Boston one ;)

I don't want speak on Cait's behalf, but I'm guessing she was hinting at Bob being something of a Smart.. um,.. Aleck.. and not a Sweet Arkansan or a Southern American. Just a guess though :)

I don't want speak on Cait's behalf, but I'm guessing she was hinting at Bob being something of a Smart.. um,.. Aleck.. and not a Sweet Arkansan or a Southern American. Just a guess though :)

I think Smart Aleck, would be as close as we can get here on the boards ;).....thanks Tom

Ah, catching up with you guys makes me laugh...out loud...so much so that my dis'er co-worker (who is surfing the boards across the room) asked me what was so funny. It's nice when I just have to reply "oh, the boards" and she totally gets it! Nuff said!!:rotfl:

Just chiming in to say hi! Spring seems to be sneaking in up in the great white north, but I'm not holding my breath...that whole lamb/lion thing!

Counting down the days...:cheer2:

Hope you're all doing well! Miss you guys a whole bunch!!:grouphug:

Tracey! My wondertwin! How ya doin Margarita Mamma?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter