Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

Hiya Brandon :)

Ok, who is doing the May dance with me...really really can't wait :)

Now I can do my packing list on my iPhone...there's an App for that

I can't do the May dance - hopefully will be doing the August dance!! (my nephew's turning 8 then and the family will be at the World for it ...... and the kids are only little for a minute, right??)

I've been off the boards for a while so it was fun to see what everyone's up to. Congrats to Mrs Smee and JDucky!! And I'm enjoying the Boston talk - I'm still here in Central MA (originally a Boston girl) but I"m dreaming of FLA - all the time!! :genie::earsgirl::mickeyjum

Spring is here!! :woohoo: Have a great day!!

Linda

Hi everyone. I know I haven't been around in while, but it's been very busy at work. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten my favorite DisPeeps. On a sad note, I might have to cancel my May trip, will know by the end of the month.

Hi everyone. I know I haven't been around in while, but it's been very busy at work. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten my favorite DisPeeps. On a sad note, I might have to cancel my May trip, will know by the end of the month.

:sad1:

Let's hope the end of the month brings better news! :thumbsup2

I still don't know yet whether I will be able to go either T...I have court this week for a "BIG" ticket and a couple of other things that need to be sorted out. Not giving up yet though...I will be there for 1st week of June for a family trip but I really need the May trip with friends!

I still don't know yet whether I will be able to go either T...I have court this week for a "BIG" ticket and a couple of other things that need to be sorted out. Not giving up yet though...I will be there for 1st week of June for a family trip but I really need the May trip with friends!

I hope it works out for you both.

Good Morning my Dis Peeps....How is everyone today???

Things are going well here, especially with the new job!!! Its making the weeks to May FLY!!!!

Not much else going on here, just waiting till the trip gets closer so I can do a :banana: dance!!!

Welcome Lyn... check out the other threads. Saw you were in Central Fl. We have a meet coming up in May if you havent found that.

Hey Sha! Even though I live in Central Florida I'm still an hour and 1/2-2 hours away. So I think this year I'll need to pass. But next year when I actually live in Orlando it might be easier :)

understand... im 90 minutes North myself. I have 4 stops to the World this month.

Auntie L glad to see you around I started a NE meet thread check it out. I miss checking the Dis everyday but with my job and the kids I am so busy lately. I'll have to try to visit more often :)

Whooohoo just extended my trip by an extra 8 days. I will now be at WDW from April 15th to the 30th. 15 nights on property and at 3 different resorts. Hmmmm am i crazy? :lmao:

Oh and happy april fools day.....:rotfl:

Happy Easter everyone!

No Brandon... not crazy... just a Disney fan

Auntie L glad to see you around I started a NE meet thread check it out. I miss checking the Dis everyday but with my job and the kids I am so busy lately. I'll have to try to visit more often :)

Hey Jenn - I was looking for the NE thread today and couldn't find it - it's weird how threads come and go sometimes :confused3 - I'll keep looking...

Happy Easter, Sha - and everyone!! I had fun - and lots of candy!! Oh, and booking extra days at Disney is cool :cool1:, not crazy:upsidedow !! :) :)

Linda

Hey Jenn - I was looking for the NE thread today and couldn't find it - it's weird how threads come and go sometimes :confused3 - I'll keep looking...

Uh, OK - NEVER MIND - I just found the thread. Don't know what's up with me (must be all the sugar!!) :rotfl:

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter