Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

And I pulled out the suitcases. Logan has over 20 outfits so far... And I had to limit his shoes too :scared1:

make sure you bring a couple for you!:lmao: and we have that dinner date dont forget!!!princess:

make sure you bring a couple for you!:lmao: and we have that dinner date dont forget!!!princess:

:flower3:

For this trip next week I will be doing everything last minute for myself. I have not even thought about what I need yet. And when I get to go solo in Oct its going to be awesome to not have allllll of Logan's things

rut roe my popcorn:: is almost empty!!!!!

:cat: to sleepy to be eating all this popcorn!!!

popcorn::popcorn::
popcorn::
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Carrie??!!??

:cat: to sleepy to be eating all this popcorn!!!

Carrie??!!??

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre

Well for another 7 minutes. Then its off to the normal non stop fun that is called my nighttime routine. Throw in meeting with trainer tonight and this is me :eek:

6 more sleeps

:banana::banana::banana:

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre

Well for another 7 minutes. Then its off to the normal non stop fun that is called my nighttime routine. Throw in meeting with trainer tonight and this is me :eek:

6 more sleeps

hmmm 6 bananas eh!!! and here I am stuck all those popcorn boohoo!!!

anybody care for some popcorn??? TGIF!!!

:sad::sad:

I'm not dancing or eating popcorn any more.

I'm going home today .. waiting for ME pickup.

:hug:

we need to do lunch or something in between... sights to check out in our area!!! Sangria to taste!!!! will send you a copy of my schedule :)

So, whats the best popcorn... microwaved? hot air popper? Stircrazy? Good old fashioned pot and cover on stove? Jiffypop? That thing you use at campfires? Movie theatre? ?!?!?!?

So, whats the best popcorn... microwaved? hot air popper? Stircrazy? Good old fashioned pot and cover on stove? Jiffypop? That thing you use at campfires? Movie theatre? ?!?!?!?

I vote movie theater if you can find one that uses real butter and not that weird flavored grease. :) I think there are still a few around.

extra butter with a lil pepper from a Movie Tub type Popcorn... with a good movie and good company is the best POPCORN!!!:goodvibes anywhere,,, anytime :)

:banana:

That is all

one banana for you... and here I am just munching!

how do you eat your bagel???

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter