Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

:wave2:Patty glad to see you are still around....miss chatting with you. Sorry to hear you are no longer on FB. :sad1:

Danielle....who would delete you from FB. :goodvibes

Me too :thumbsup2

BTW Happy Anniversary to Jill and you. It's hard to believe it's been 3 years :goodvibes Time flies when you are having FUN!

Ya never know...:goodvibes How have you been???

Hey Teresa - I missed seeing you this year too. Maybe next year will work for more people.

Had to close my acct on FB because I am doing one for my business
and as much as I love my dis-friends I have to be careful. :rotfl:

Going again in Aug and hopefully sometime for F&W.
Shawn, hope you n Jill will come visit in Aug :cool1:

Patty

hmmm maybe me and Carrie can come visit :woohoo:

Umm..yeah, I always love having house guests, but I live just south of the middle of nowhere. Would take all of 15 min to show y'all the sights....LOL.

I'm gonna make our Jan trip happen! I am determined!! By the time Jan rolls around both of us are going need a vacation!!

Umm..yeah, I always love having house guests, but I live just south of the middle of nowhere. Would take all of 15 min to show y'all the sights....LOL.

I'm gonna make our Jan trip happen! I am determined!! By the time Jan rolls around both of us are going need a vacation!!

Ditto! Our trips are a few weeks apart, always seems to be so hehe.

Ditto! Our trips are a few weeks apart, always seems to be so hehe.

At least we will have company planning our trips :)

maybe Cait can come visit MA in a couple of weeks :)

I wish I could, its been over 2 years since I have been back in MA, its just not in the cards this year. I wish it was, I would love to see my family and my friends, but alas, the whole out of work for 6 months put a crimp in vacation plans for us, until at least January

maybe Cait can come visit MA in a couple of weeks :)

soooooooooo tempted to book a flight.... arrgghhh that $10 coupon lil debbie is nagging at my tail!!!:lmao:

I need another vacation.

Do I need to slap you woman.....to bounce you out of this depression! We will be seeing each other in a few weeks, I can do it then. MOVIE TIME! popcorn::

OUCH!!!!!!:eek:

:car:!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter