Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

Ok ok ok I calmned down.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to be ok with leaving for 5 nights. My family is great but the damn mommy guilt is stopping me

hmmmm cant help you with that... but you know your support system.. if they say its OK then it should be Ok :thumbsup2 and its like we cierce you to do such thing every month.. well we try... :p

18 minutes and I get to go home :car:

:cat:

Ok ok ok I calmned down.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to be ok with leaving for 5 nights. My family is great but the damn mommy guilt is stopping me[/QUOlIC
Live a little your a cute woman so enjoy life your daughter will understand when she gets older trust me ,:cool1:

so many bananas so long of a wait to be home!!!
thumbnail.aspx

Still jealous. I did treat myself to a burger at Fridays for my birthday weekend. It was a tasty treat

:guilty: I am so looking forward to this weekend's meal it is sad!!! :dance3:
is it this weekend you are coming :rolleyes1 ( I know which weekend I was just saying...)

:guilty: I am so looking forward to this weekend's meal it is sad!!! :dance3:
is it this weekend you are coming :rolleyes1 ( I know which weekend I was just saying...)

Sadly no trips for me outside of disney. With going in Dec now I needed to cut something.

I won't get to see ya till Oct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter