sister’s first ever vacation!

Just watched it, thank you ! I think the design of the hotel is sort of meh, but the value is outstanding! I’m very excited that I upgraded the room to a deluxe, I think we’ll both really enjoy ourselves! btw - this is her birthday/Christmas gift for the next two years (we’re from Canada), so I hope she really loves it!
Yes I agree. Kind of meh. But I love how everything is under one roof, great food choices, location etc. If you’d like, try requesting a high floor for good chance of excellent views. You can call them direct to request about a week or so prior to your trip.

Thinking about food!

We’ll be eating breakfast in the room (buying groceries). Otherwise, I’m hoping that we can stick to $50 a person per day. Does that sense feasible?

Thinking about food!

We’ll be eating breakfast in the room (buying groceries). Otherwise, I’m hoping that we can stick to $50 a person per day. Does that sense feasible?
Hey, Should be do-able w 2 meals from QS, and some left for a snack, but I'd probably budget a little more just in case. Like maybe 60. Look over the QS menus to get idea of prices. Many are in mid teens, but some creep up to near 20. Butterbeer is around 8.00 plus tax, and the ice cream at Florian's can range from $7-9, etc. so maybe just add a little extra for snacks, etc. There are GREAT QS options for sure for lunch/dinner. We also always do breakfast in the room, or on the go.
and also, I really enjoyed Aventura. We've stayed there a couple times there now. It's kind of a small room, but still enough space, and close enough to SF to take their boat, or just walk, or catch boat at RP. Have a great trip!!!

Last edited:
Hey, Should be do-able w 2 meals from QS, and some left for a snack, but I'd probably budget a little more just in case. Like maybe 60. Look over the QS menus to get idea of prices. Many are in mid teens, but some creep up to near 20. Butterbeer is around 8.00 plus tax, and the ice cream at Florian's can range from $7-9, etc. so maybe just add a little extra for snacks, etc. There are GREAT QS options for sure for lunch/dinner. We also always do breakfast in the room, or on the go.
and also, I really enjoyed Aventura. We've stayed there a couple times there now. It's kind of a small room, but still enough space, and close enough to SF to take their boat, or just walk, or catch boat at RP. Have a great trip!!!
I think $60 a day is a very doable budget that you for the suggestion! :)

We booked a deluxe room, so it’s a bit bigger than the standard room (I think ?). What room type did you book? Glad to hear that you had a fantastic time at adventura! :)

I think $60 a day is a very doable budget that you for the suggestion! :)

We booked a deluxe room, so it’s a bit bigger than the standard room (I think ?). What room type did you book? Glad to hear that you had a fantastic time at adventura! :)
Hey, looked back over the reservation, and I am pretty sure it was a standard both times. However, view the first time, Oct 2021, was excellent, high floor, etc, but we only stayed 1 night. In March, 2022, we'd asked for first available, and seemed to be the same sized standard room, but only 3rd floor, one of the first rooms off elevator, view not great, but location good. My husband did get a bowl each trip, from the QS downstairs. We also got a pizza one night for the kids. it wasn't great, and I found out there is a small microwaves in the food area, so was able to heat up leftovers. Wish we'd gone up to the top floor to check out the view. I really enjoyed our stays there, and for their price, I would definitely stay again.
edited to add: the pool is not elaborate like Saphire Falls, or Cabana Bay, but you can pool hop. My daughter did use the pool at Aventura, and it was still fun. There were conventions going on both trips at Aventura, so lots of that kind of clientele, not as many kids as CB or elsewhere , it seemed

I had a look at the calendar wait times just now, and they’re really excellent! Why are they so low??!!! In any event, I really hope this trend continues to the week of the 12!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter