Sleepy and Grumpy visit Tatooine–A SWW TR! - The End - All done and Link to new TR

I don't know which to order for next year, I like both Blue and Pink and I wear lots of both colors. I guess I'll have to decide once the trip gets closer. Pretty soon they will be issuing them for the cruise line too, I'm pretty sure that's where they are headed.

I think I may go with the green next time round. I liked Graham's green Magic Band.

I am sure you are right about Disney Cruise Line. Now that they have the locks on all 4 ships where you just touch your card against and also have readers where you just touch your card to get on an off the ship, this would be very easy to do. They already have Magic Bands for Youth Activities.

I can see that this resort would not excite you when you can see pretty much the same thing every day. For me it is very unusual and I do love it from what I have seen in your photos. The room looks very nice, too.

That breakfast menu looks amazing. I was looking at those photos and trying to decide what I would have. I just could not make up my mind and I am not really a breakfast person.

Corinna

Our plane left at 6:30AM Wednesday morning from LAX which is about 45 minutes from our house “without traffic”. Those who have lived in LA understand exactly what that phrase means. It implies that in all normal circumstances you double the “without traffic” time at best, and at worst, it’s more of a “you never know” kind of situation.

Gee, I can't wait to visit the LA area! :rotfl2:

So if you “do the math”. 6:30AM flight, arrive 2 hours in advance, time for travel to the airport put us at a 3:00-3:30AM departure from home. Backing it up to 11PM getting home from band, even with two suitcases and a scooter already in the car it would still take an hour or two to pack up the rest, and put it in the car. Now our window of sleep has been reduced to 1AM to 2:30AM. Add in the fact that I wanted a shower and something to eat before we left and there went the sleep time!

:faint:

We had a planned long layover (about 2 hours) and the guy driving us around on the golf cart figured that we had arranged for the layover in order to get a tour of the Dallas Ft. Worth airport, because he took us all over the airport dropping off all kinds of other people before taking us to our gate. I think we spent about an hour riding around on the stupid golf cart.

On your left, you will notice a public restroom. And on your right, a Cinnabon. Get those cameras ready!

And a Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich.

Now that's gutsy. I get nervous ordering one outside the greater Philly area.

While we didn’t hate the resort, we weren’t as impressed with it as it looked a lot like home. I mean not “our” house, but palm trees and rock sculptures in the yard are fairly common as they are water saving and many people have converted their yards to look like this with city incentives to save water.

I can understand that. I know people rave about the Boardwalk/Yacht Club/Beach Club resorts, and I'd never turn down a room there, but at the same time I'm not in a hurry to stay there. They look like the buildings I see in the area all the time and don't feel exotic to me. Always interesting to see reactions from people around the country.

The main feature pool. Practically all the pictures of this resort that you find online are of this pool. I wanted to see what it really looked like. It was cool, but I’m not going to cry that I didn’t go to it. But I have my own picture now! :thumbsup2

You can always say you went in. No one will know!:thumbsup2

We went with an Adult plate of Mickey Waffles and Bacon (which I thought tasted just fine, not sure what the complaint is with WDW bacon).

It's usually really, really thin. So much so that you can see through it. Also kinda tasteless. :confused3

We were definitely stuffed after breakfast and ready to move on to our next activity. What would that be? :confused3[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Finally getting some sleep at the Hall of Presidents!:woohoo:

I'm here! After a rocky start glad to see you made it to CS resort. I see you have a tub in your room. No walk in shower? You said you had no sleep when we saw you in MK! But you were both looking forward to VGF :-) the pool looks nice and bacon tastes just fine to Jo! She loves it. We both love the waffles.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Now that was a whirlwind of a travel day! :faint:

Loving your pictures of the resort. But I can imagine if it's something you see all the time it wouldn't be as exciting. We stayed there the year it opened and I'm pretty sure they were still building the section you were in. I could be wrong of course. That was one of two trips to WDW with my dad so lots of happy memories :) Love the colors of your room.

On to the VGF!!!

I think I may go with the green next time round. I liked Graham's green Magic Band.

I am sure you are right about Disney Cruise Line. Now that they have the locks on all 4 ships where you just touch your card against and also have readers where you just touch your card to get on an off the ship, this would be very easy to do. They already have Magic Bands for Youth Activities.

I can see that this resort would not excite you when you can see pretty much the same thing every day. For me it is very unusual and I do love it from what I have seen in your photos. The room looks very nice, too.

That breakfast menu looks amazing. I was looking at those photos and trying to decide what I would have. I just could not make up my mind and I am not really a breakfast person.

Corinna

I think I'm going to get Blue, I liked Fran's Blue one this time. We'll just have to see on DCL, but I'm betting it will go that way. I loved the breakfast menu. I had a very hard time choosing what to have.

Gee, I can't wait to visit the LA area! :rotfl2:

Well at least you are not venturing beyond the Orange Curtain into LA proper so you should be OK

On your left, you will notice a public restroom. And on your right, a Cinnabon. Get those cameras ready!

Pretty much!

Now that's gutsy. I get nervous ordering one outside the greater Philly area.

Since I have never had an authentic one, I wouldn't know the difference. But you should see what they try and pass off as Philly Cheesesteaks in California!

I can understand that. I know people rave about the Boardwalk/Yacht Club/Beach Club resorts, and I'd never turn down a room there, but at the same time I'm not in a hurry to stay there. They look like the buildings I see in the area all the time and don't feel exotic to me. Always interesting to see reactions from people around the country.

Yeah, having spent my summers as a kid mostly on Cape Cod, I do find the place nostalgic, but we bought there so that we would have the shortest possible trip to stumble home from F&W. Worked out pretty good for the last trip! :thumbsup2

You can always say you went in. No one will know!:thumbsup2

;)

It's usually really, really thin. So much so that you can see through it. Also kinda tasteless. :confused3

Maybe they're listening to the customers. Naw, it's Disney, why would they do that.

Finally getting some sleep at the Hall of Presidents!:woohoo:

:lmao:

I'm here! After a rocky start glad to see you made it to CS resort. I see you have a tub in your room. No walk in shower? You said you had no sleep when we saw you in MK! But you were both looking forward to VGF :-) the pool looks nice and bacon tastes just fine to Jo! She loves it. We both love the waffles.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

I don't think that we had a HA room. They sort of looked dumbfounded when we checked in like they had given away our correct room. It was OK, we spent about 8 hours in there. However, just wait until you see the next one. Be very careful when you reserve at the VGF, because I don't know what disabled person designed the room we had. I had to assist Fran more than in any other DVC room!

Now that was a whirlwind of a travel day! :faint:

Loving your pictures of the resort. But I can imagine if it's something you see all the time it wouldn't be as exciting. We stayed there the year it opened and I'm pretty sure they were still building the section you were in. I could be wrong of course. That was one of two trips to WDW with my dad so lots of happy memories :) Love the colors of your room.

On to the VGF!!!

I did like the room, but it was so far away from the lobby. Yes on to the VGF! :love:

Breakfast looks great and not expensive. :thumbsup2 The pool looks so great. I'd contemplate staying there just for the pool. I have read its a huge resort.

Glad you got some sleep. :goodvibes

Breakfast looks great and not expensive. :thumbsup2 The pool looks so great. I'd contemplate staying there just for the pool. I have read its a huge resort.

Glad you got some sleep. :goodvibes

I'd say it was one of the better QS resort breakfast options that we exercised on this trip. it was huge, we had quite a trek to find our room.

Evidently not enough sleep! :rolleyes1

We headed to the bus station and had probably the second longest bus wait of our entire trip. When a bus to the MK finally arrived it was so packed that there was no way to get the scooters on it. The transportation guide assured us that another bus was on it’s heels and it would have room for us. This is was not the first time we made this compromise, but we were happy to do it. There is nothing worse than making people get up out of their seats, and then you have to take yet another seat because they won’t let you stay on the scooter. The glares that you get are awful.

It must not have taken us that long to get there because it was only 9:15 when we arrived. We decided that since it was close to rope drop, maybe we should go to Fantasyland and see if the line for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train was manageable. Well the ride was down, and the wait was already up to 90 minutes. Forget that!

So we meandered back to Main Street to check out the shopping opportunities. On the way we ran into Polly and Jo in front of the Castle on the way from Liberty Square! We neglected to take a picture and only chatted briefly. Unfortunately this would be our only time that our paths would cross. I should have made arrangements to meet up for a day or two before we left so that we could have spent some quality time with them.

Then we went back to Main Street. I believe Fran picked up something from the Clothiers and I spied a necklace in a window with a castle that I liked in the Jewelry Store. While I was picking out some earrings to go along with the necklace, (it was silver and I had only brought the set of gold jewelry that I was wearing and you can’t mix silver and gold!) Fran bellows, “Alison, get over here RIGHT NOW!"

Yikes! What have I done? Now I’m not sure how many of you have heard of the Dooney and Burke Haunted Mansions purses, but these things are very very very rare. Turns out there were three of them on display in this store. Fran asked the gentleman who was helping us with the jewelry how he came to have three HM purses in his store, and he replied, “Because I started the day with nine of them.” It was barely 10:30AM and the park opened at 9AM. I am lucky enough to have one of these purses, but I have a friend here on the DIS who though she was on Disneyland Property the day they were released, was not lucky enough to get one as they sold out as her plane was landing. So we righted that situation. I need to get that thing in the mail and on the way to her!

And since this is a light on pictures day, here’s the jewelry that I picked up.

We wandered around through the shops a little bit more and stopped in the Candy company, picking up a few treats for in the room. Maleficent was due to come out the next day and they had these candy apples, though we didn’t buy one.

Fran did get an Olaf.

Next we went to the Emporium. I bought some Maleficent Kitchen towels and a coffee mug to use in the room. For those of you who stay DVC, you know that all the coffee cups in the room are pathetically small, and I like a nice big cup of coffee and don’t want to have to go back to the pot and keep filling it. I was astonished to find this display taking a large portion of the store. No, Disney isn’t trying to capitalize off folks and make money on merchandising MBs.

As we were about to exit the park and check if our room was ready we saw Marie in the square taking photos. We waited a good half and hour for her, she took two milk breaks, so we passed the time taking some photos.

Eventually it was our turn.

After waiting half an hour in the full sun, we were done. We decided to head over the Grand Floridian and see if the room was ready. It was an easy monorail ride over there (have I mentioned that I really LOVE :love: staying at a monorail resort?), and lo and behold our room was even ready! Score!

My first inclination was to find the store which has the groceries (not that I needed anything, I just like to know where it is in case of emergency). So la la la, we come rolling into the store, I come around the corner and this woman is staring at me. And she looks strangely familiar. A little befuddled and definitely taken off guard the only thing I could come up with was, “Is that YOU?” :rotfl2:

To which she answered, “yes”. Well of course, but she knew what I meant! Finally it came to me, Lisa or Lisaviolet. She had been planning on coming and crashing our dinner that evening, she confessed that she knew our trips would overlap and she had stayed away from my PTR so that she could surprise me. Sadly this would be the only time that we said “hello”. I should have made arrangements to meet up sometime later, but our sleepless night had already started to catch up to us and we were starting to revert back to Sleepy and Grumpy again.

In the PTR the plan was to have lunch at a QS in MK, but since we were at the resort and our room was ready, why bother going back to a hot park when we could relax in our nice cool spacious villa. I made a quick trip over to the Grand Floridian Café to see if they could fit us in for lunch. They gave me a pager and said it would 15-20 minutes, but in less than five it went off. They walked us past all kinds of empty tables to the back of the restaurant and we were seated.

Here is the menu.

We each ordered a beverage to go with the meal. I don’t know what Fran’s was, but it was something berry flavored and alcoholic. It was tasty, mine was a glass of white wine from Marlborough New Zealand.

I’m not sure what’s come over us lately, but this seems to be the second meal I’m posting on a TR recently where we had soup and a Cobb Salad. It just sounded really good, better than anything heavier on the menu.

She got the Wild Mushroom Soup which she stated was “to die for”.

I got the French Onion, which was pretty darned good!

These were the split portions of the salad! I can’t imagine anyone being able to eat the whole thing. We couldn’t finish our half salads.

And then here is Fran post lunch and post cocktail. I think she evens looks done.

And with that we decided to head off to find our room.

That HM bag is really nice!

Bummer that the mine train was down.

A surprise delicious lunch! We had looked at that menu but nothing caught our eye. I know mom would have died over that mushroom soup though.

I'm glad our meet up was planned! :)

Jo, Paula, the HM Dooney, Marie, and LisaViolet? :cool1: That's a fabulous day right there!

I cannot believe you got that purse! It's amazing. If it's there in December, I'm getting one. M knows this already. Its amazing. Dd I say that? I can smell it from here. I love the way my D&B's smell. Does the inside have two pockets? If you want to feel free to post a few more pics of it. :rolleyes1

Lunch looks yum and that's a nice looking salad. Whats that white stuff on the top of Fran's soup? Its looks maybe like cream but then maybe like an egg white. :confused3

I finally able to read your latest WDW trip report.

The Coronado Springs looks very nice. The Three Caballeros topiary looks very nice at the hotel. The Magic Bands look nice and I can't wait to go back to WDW one day and try the Magic Bands.

A very nice day at the MK and the meal at the Grand Floridian Cafe looks great.

I am really enjoying your trip report!

Sounds like the beginning was tough due to very little sleep but hopefully, you will both be able to catch up on your sleep and have a fabulous time!

That Coronado Springs looks amazing! But I understand what you mean about it being too similar to what you are used to at home.

I have never seen Marie at Disneyland. Is she there too or just at WDW?

That lunch looks awesome! I love a good Cobb salad!

Glad to read you are now at VGF! Oh to be at a monorail resort! It was lovely seeing you we should have organised a meeting what are we like! But us all with jet lag our brains weren't in gear :-(

Love the jewellery you do need both gold and silver for different outfits. Omg the HM bag how did I miss that? We must have walked right past :-( I wonder if Jo saw it and stayed mute lol.

How nice a quite lunch in A/C at GF menu looks ideal for lunchtime.

I always want to try one of those toffee apples but fear for my teeth! Sort of thing that you bite into and you leave a tooth in and there is a massive dentist bill for you right there! Olaf looks much more teeth friendly :-)

Interesting about accessible rooms at VGF. We have one booked for a studio. Depending on your review I may change it because the non disabled room does have virtually a flat base shower I can use. Just worried about no grab rails.

What a shame that the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was down and then had a huge line. I love your jewellery. How lucky that you were in the right place at the right time for the Haunted Mansion purse. I hope that one of those days, I get lucky, too.

I have to say, the Grand Floridian Cafe was never on my radar, but the menu looks great. I can't believe that those two huge plates are one split salad.

Corinna

Next we went to the Emporium. I bought some Maleficent Kitchen towels and a coffee mug to use in the room. For those of you who stay DVC, you know that all the coffee cups in the room are pathetically small, and I like a nice big cup of coffee and don’t want to have to go back to the pot and keep filling it.

It may have been a trip report, but I heard the cups referred to as "coffee shot glasses". Now that is how we refer to them in our family, and DH always buys a new mug each trip for just this reason!

Yay! I guess alittle late is better than never right? I'm loving the trip so far...I have to say I agree with you about Coronado Springs - looks pretty but I can see where it's more like home than "HOME" - I get it!

I can't wait for more!

Just thinking about your walk from the Pepper Market to your room sounds exhausting. It was fine to stay there, but probably never again unless we absolutely have to. Even then I would consider POP or AoA before CSR.

Way to go Fran on the HM bag! :cool1::yay:

I'm surprised you guys waited so long (not that it's even that long) for Marie. However the pictures turned out great, so i'm sure it was worth it!

Love when the room is ready! I got to thinking. Back in 2010 when we stayed at CSR and did the red-eye flight arriving at CSR at 6:00am, I wonder what would have happened if our room wasn't ready! :scared1: That would have sucked.

Sometimes, salads are the only thing that sounds good. Especially on warm days. Fran looks happy in that picture!

That HM bag is really nice!

Bummer that the mine train was down.

A surprise delicious lunch! We had looked at that menu but nothing caught our eye. I know mom would have died over that mushroom soup though.

I'm glad our meet up was planned! :)

Well even if it wasn't I would not have waited 90 minutes! The mushroom soup was seasonal, so you would be hit or miss as to whether or not they would be serving it.

Jo, Paula, the HM Dooney, Marie, and LisaViolet? :cool1: That's a fabulous day right there!

I cannot believe you got that purse! It's amazing. If it's there in December, I'm getting one. M knows this already. Its amazing. Dd I say that? I can smell it from here. I love the way my D&B's smell. Does the inside have two pockets? If you want to feel free to post a few more pics of it. :rolleyes1

Lunch looks yum and that's a nice looking salad. Whats that white stuff on the top of Fran's soup? Its looks maybe like cream but then maybe like an egg white. :confused3

The purses sell out within hours. They only get a few every few months and as soon as they stock them, they're gone. I was amazed we happened to acutally see some on the shelf!

I asked Fran what the white stuff on her soup was and she said, "Dragon Puss". I think it was Crème Fraiche.

I finally able to read your latest WDW trip report.

The Coronado Springs looks very nice. The Three Caballeros topiary looks very nice at the hotel. The Magic Bands look nice and I can't wait to go back to WDW one day and try the Magic Bands.

A very nice day at the MK and the meal at the Grand Floridian Cafe looks great.

:welcome: Bret! I'm glad that you made it over here!

I am really enjoying your trip report!

Sounds like the beginning was tough due to very little sleep but hopefully, you will both be able to catch up on your sleep and have a fabulous time!

That Coronado Springs looks amazing! But I understand what you mean about it being too similar to what you are used to at home.

I have never seen Marie at Disneyland. Is she there too or just at WDW?

That lunch looks awesome! I love a good Cobb salad!

You'll see that the lack of sleep becomes more of a consistency than a recovery. I'm not sure if I've seen Marie at Disneyland, but I haven't really seen her anywhere before which is why I was so keen to meet her. Cobb Salad is my favorite salad, it's got everything you need, bacon, eggs, and cheese!

Glad to read you are now at VGF! Oh to be at a monorail resort! It was lovely seeing you we should have organised a meeting what are we like! But us all with jet lag our brains weren't in gear :-(

Love the jewellery you do need both gold and silver for different outfits. Omg the HM bag how did I miss that? We must have walked right past :-( I wonder if Jo saw it and stayed mute lol.

How nice a quite lunch in A/C at GF menu looks ideal for lunchtime.

I always want to try one of those toffee apples but fear for my teeth! Sort of thing that you bite into and you leave a tooth in and there is a massive dentist bill for you right there! Olaf looks much more teeth friendly :-)

Interesting about accessible rooms at VGF. We have one booked for a studio. Depending on your review I may change it because the non disabled room does have virtually a flat base shower I can use. Just worried about no grab rails.

Yes our brains were evidently not in gear. Did you stop in the jewelry store? They were hanging there in plain sight.

If we ever got one of the apples, I would have them cut it into pieces for easier eating. They do that at DL, so sure about WDW. Next time we are going for a non disabled room, maybe even a lake view.

What a shame that the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was down and then had a huge line. I love your jewellery. How lucky that you were in the right place at the right time for the Haunted Mansion purse. I hope that one of those days, I get lucky, too.

I have to say, the Grand Floridian Cafe was never on my radar, but the menu looks great. I can't believe that those two huge plates are one split salad.

Corinna

It's going to take a while for the Mine Train to cool down wait wise. I think it's a bit like RSR right now. I really enjoyed our meal at the GFC and was torn between a number of items.

It may have been a trip report, but I heard the cups referred to as "coffee shot glasses". Now that is how we refer to them in our family, and DH always buys a new mug each trip for just this reason!

:welcome: Sarah! That is too funny about the coffee cups because it is TRUE! I left my mug in the OL because I didn't want to have to keep buying mugs. I have plenty at home already!

Yay! I guess alittle late is better than never right? I'm loving the trip so far...I have to say I agree with you about Coronado Springs - looks pretty but I can see where it's more like home than "HOME" - I get it!

I can't wait for more!

:welcome: You changed your Avatar! Long time no see! I'm glad you made it. I'm just barely getting started. Haven't even finished the first full day.

Just thinking about your walk from the Pepper Market to your room sounds exhausting. It was fine to stay there, but probably never again unless we absolutely have to. Even then I would consider POP or AoA before CSR.

Way to go Fran on the HM bag! :cool1::yay:

I'm surprised you guys waited so long (not that it's even that long) for Marie. However the pictures turned out great, so i'm sure it was worth it!

Love when the room is ready! I got to thinking. Back in 2010 when we stayed at CSR and did the red-eye flight arriving at CSR at 6:00am, I wonder what would have happened if our room wasn't ready! :scared1: That would have sucked.

Sometimes, salads are the only thing that sounds good. Especially on warm days. Fran looks happy in that picture!

We wanted AoA, but the only rooms we were willing to pay for were the Little Mermaid section and I really wanted a family suite if we stayed there, but I guess with how little time we spent in the room it wouldn't have mattered. I also didn't like that they didn't have guaranteed Queen or King size beds in the LM section. It turns out that we were both so tired that we ended up sleeping on separate beds that night anyways due to the lack of room to walk on the outsides of the beds.

The line for Marie didn't look all that long, but with having to go backstage for milk breaks it took longer than we expected. She's a character I haven't seen much, so I was willing to wait.

So we made it to the room, and just WOW! These rooms are gorgeous!

Here is the murphy bed.

And this is the bed folded down.

There was a full size washer and dryer

Moving on to the bedroom.

Our Mickey Towel Animal.

From the bedroom to the bathroom there was a large hallway. This was about the size of my kitchen in my first apartment.

And finally moving on to the bathroom area.

Now raise your hand if you think this is a handicapped accessible tub. I had already prepared myself that there would not be a Jacuzzi in the room as the description said, “soaking tub” not “Jacuzzi” or “Jetted” tub, but it was still sad to confirm my fears.

This was our view.

Fran laid down for a nap and I called Bell Services to have our owner’s locker brought up. I asked if our bags had arrived from CSR and they said they would check. To my delight a Bellman showed up at my door five minutes later with all our suitcases and the Owner’s Locker.

Just as I was finished hanging up our clothes and placing everything where we needed it for the next week, I got a call from Amy at We Go Shop and she had just dropped my groceries off with Bell Services, so I rung them up and they brought me the groceries right away.

Here is my stocked pantry, and notice the new mug on the counter.

And the fridge full of groceries.

After I finished unpacking, I think that I decided to go down and check out the pool. I thought there would be a hot tub, but I guess that is only at the main pool. I didn’t want to walk that far. After I got in the pool and cooled off, the skies started to darken and it appeared that they were closing the pool so I left and went back to the room.

I believe that our FP window for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train was about to open. Fran decided that she would rather extend her nap than experience the ride, so I hopped on the monorail and headed over to the MK and Fantasyland. My first try at FP+ worked like a charm and I was on the ride in no time.

I didn’t take any pictures because I just wanted to experience the ride on my first time. It was a fun little coaster. There were some good turns and the way that the coaster swayed back and forth, helped to mellow out some of the pull of the banked turns. Almost as soon as it started it was over again. They had some great touches in there. It was a very cute ride, but I would not wait more than 20 minutes for it. Later in the trip, I did take pictures so I will post those later in the report.

[Continued in Next Post]

[Continued from Previous Post]

Mine train conquered, I headed back to the room to wake up Fran since we had dinner with the Evil Stepsisters. Back to 1900 Park Fare for our fix of Strawberry Soup! It didn’t take long for our pager to go off after we checked in at the podium and we were taken to our table. The characters were on a break so we hit the buffet first. First round to develop my strategy and take pictures.

Here’s the kids buffet on the right hand side.

Not sure what the front salad is, but I recognize the caprese salad in back.

I’m already forgetting, not sure what the dish on the right was, but the left is penne alfredo.

This was some sort of an Indian Curry dish.

Fruit salad and of course the Strawberry soup!

Now the Asian section. Potstickers and pork spareribs.

Asian noodles and veggie salad with Edammame.

And the carving station. I believe this was New York Steak and Ham.

And the sauces for the meats.

Sushi rolls, I believe that there was a California Roll, a Tuna Roll and a Veggie Roll. They had these on sale at the Pool Bar in a package with all three kinds. That makes sense. If they have to prepare them for the dinner buffet, why not make a few extras and have them available at the pool bar for individual sale.

I believe that this was a cous cous dish, salmon and some green beans.

Mashed Potatoes and Chicken Marsala

Pasta Salad and Peel ‘em and Eat ‘em Shrimp.

Here we have some carrot salad, I have no idea what, Ambrosia? And a Caesar Salad. There’s a hint of a greek salad in there, but I guess I didn’t take more pictures.

And then we are back to the kids bar on the left side of the buffet.

Moving on to Dessert, I think these are all pretty self explanatory.

[Continued in Next Post]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter