slo’s TUESDAY 3/26 poll - Sour Patch Kids

Sour Patch Kids - What’s your opinion of them?

• I love them ❤️

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I like them 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I somewhat like them 🙂

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • They are just ok 😐

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I don’t like any sour candies 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • I’ve never tried them and would like to

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I’ve never tried them and don’t want to

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • I’ve never heard of this candy

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I know a lot of adults that really enjoy the candy Sour Patch Kids.
So….I’m wondering today…..

What is your opinion of Sour Patch Kids?

For Me……I love love love Sour Patch Kids. They are definitely a guilty pleasure. I ate them this weekend, which is what inspired this poll. I don’t eat them as often as I used to. At one time I was eating them almost every weekend. What got me started eating them, is it would be my snack to eat while I was driving many hours to DD20s softball tournaments. Now that she’s been playing in college the last couple years, I’m not driving as much and as often. I still enjoy them while watching her games, but I don’t eat them every time. When we go to the movie theater, this is my candy of choice.

IMG_1618.jpeg

Slo, if you come by my house, I'm ready for ya. Grandkids love them.

Me? I'm so so on them. Not awful tasting, but not what I'd grab as a first choice.

• Love
Reactions: slo

I love gummy bears too ❤️
Have you heard of the brand Albanese?
If not try them….they are the best.
They are locally made (by me) and I’ve known the family since they started.
I have heard of that brand, but I don’t think I’ve tried it. I’ll definitely be on the lookout for our next road trip snacks! Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: slo

Sour candy addict here !! 👍
I had some dental work done in my dentist told me to go home and eat some sour candy - the reason being it would cause a lot of on saliva which would flush out my glands just in case some little bits and pieces were stuck there so that they would flush through and I wouldn’t get a gland infection I had gotten one from some previous dental work and let me tell you those are very painful and they had told me when I had gotten that infection to go home and get some sour candy to help clear this infection - not a hardship since I love sour candy!!
I don’t buy it very often because I’ll just sit and eat the whole bag but I do like to buy it every now and then for a treat! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sour candy addict here !! 👍
I had some dental work done in my dentist told me to go home and eat some sour candy - the reason being it would cause a lot of on saliva which would flush out my glands just in case some little bits and pieces were stuck there so that they would flush through and I wouldn’t get a gland infection I had gotten one from some previous dental work and let me tell you those are very painful and they had told me when I had gotten that infection to go home and get some sour candy to help clear this infection - not a hardship since I love sour candy!!
I don’t buy it very often because I’ll just sit and eat the whole bag but I do like to buy it every now and then for a treat! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Another sour lover here! Trader Joe's makes a great sour jelly bean-FYI.

I love sour, but not a fan of gummies.
I never buy them unless it is for DGS, he loves sour gummies.
I'm a chocolate girl!!

I eat a lot of gummy candy. Gummy bears, gummy coke bottles, and sour patch kids sometimes. For sour, my favourite is neon sour gummy worms.

I like sour candies. I don't ever buy them but if the kids/grandkids have some, I'll have a few.

I love gummy bears too ❤️
Have you heard of the brand Albanese?
If not try them….they are the best.
They are locally made (by me) and I’ve known the family since they started.
Before I retired, I had a business relationship with Wiseway Finer Foods, before they sold out to Strack & Van Til. I visited corporate multiple times a year, the stores themselves, twice a year. I stopped by Albanese there on Lincoln a number of times, super candy, super gummies.

I do agree though, that chocolate is where it's at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter