slo’s WEDNESDAY 1/24 poll - Festival of the Arts (EPCOT) 🌈🎨🖌️

Festival of the Arts - Have you been, Did you buy artwork, Would you like to attend? (m.c.)

• Yes - I’ve been to this festival in the past

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Yes - I’ve been to this festival this year

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No - I haven’t been to this festival and don’t want to attend

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • No - I haven’t been to this festival and I would like to attend

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • No - I don’t go to WDW

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I bought artwork at the festival

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • I didn’t buy artwork at the festival

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • I did browse through the artwork booths at the festival

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • I didn’t browse through the artwork booths at the festival

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Haven’t been and don’t plan on attending. The time of year and the iffy winter Florida weather wouldn’t do it for me. We‘re more fall travelers as it makes summer seem to last a bit longer. We have been to the Flower and Garden once and the F&W multiple times.

Reactions: slo
DH & I went to this 3 years ago. It was a lot of fun, really relaxed. Enjoyed the food booths and seeing all of the different types of Disney art available. Bought a cool Star Wars print to bring home with us to remember the trip! Weather was pretty awesome, too...not cold and not hot. It was just right. I would totally go again.

I love this Festival and try to go yearly. We will be going in February :) Never have bought art, though.

I went to the festival last week. I did browse through the art, but the only piece I really liked this year was over $8000, so not in my budget. I have a lot of Disney art, and I go to the festival every year.

Never been and never even heard of it actually. We've been to Food & Wine and Flower and Garden but that's it. January would not be a favorite time to visit in my opinion. I'll stick to May or October. Those are my ideal times.

It’s a good thing we didn’t know art could be shipped. We looked and oohed and aaahhhed but didn’t buy anything. I was cracking up at the T shirts and wishing I got one.# FARTS
LOL!
That is funny :lmao:
I have been and I will be there next week! I especially enjoy the Broadway performers!
Have fun bobbi! :smickey:
I've been several times and haven't bought anything, yet. There was one piece a few years ago I was thinking of buying but when I went back a few days later, it had been sold. This year, I'm on a bit of a mission to find something work appropriate for my new office at work. I've seen several nice pieces in the low to mid $100s before, which is my budget. I'll be there next week.
Have fun! :smickey:
I've been before, and will be going again in a few days...full disclosure: We don't go BECAUSE of the Arts Festival, but we do enjoy it when we are there. We will browse thru many of the booths & offerings. Haven't ever bought anything though, not much to my liking.
I've always wanted to go and have plans to go the first week of February. I'm excited to finally be able to see everything.
We have gone to the festival in the past and will be going there in eleven days, but we don't go "because of the festival.: It just happens to be the winter break period that we always take.

We check out the art booths but don't buy anything. I don't particularly love this festival. But it is better than nothing. ;)
Just a general comment as I watched quite a few videos of this.

If you get something that is cold - that should not be cold - ask them to remake it - don't put up with paying those prices for cold food. Worst they can do is say no. Several you tube folks asked the food to be remade and had no issues, but you know Disney treats them better so YMMMV.
Thank you for sharing this - it’s a very good tip :thumbsup2
I love this Festival and try to go yearly. We will be going in February :) Never have bought art, though.

Lots of people heading to WDW soon - that’s awesome!
If you buy anything at the festival please check back in here and share what it is 🙂

I've been there during the festival a few times, it is usually a nice time of year to be in Florida. I didn't go especially for the festival, but I enjoyed walking around and browsing. The living statues are fun to watch. Never bought anything.

DH and I have been a couple times but didn't but any art. We are going back in a few weeks. I doubt we will but anything as we are trying to pare down possessions as we are planning a whole house remodel.

We've been before and we are here now. Spent the day at Epcot.
We don't go because of the festival. We like January.
We've looked at art in the past. Bought one small thong.
Not anymore.....no room for anything else in our house.

We've been before and we are here now. Spent the day at Epcot.
We don't go because of the festival. We like January.
We've looked at art in the past. Bought one small thong.
Not anymore.....no room for anything else in our house.
Do they sell large thongs too🤔😂

I have been during the Festival of the Arts, but it was just during our regularly planned Epcot days. I enjoyed the atmosphere those days, being an artist myself, but I didn't buy anything-I'm usually on a stricter than strict budget and the stuff tends to be pretty pricey.

Our trip ended the day after FotA started. We were going to go on opening day, but it was our only park day and the ticket would have been $149+... each. Hard pass on that!

We have been twice and did enjoy it but it wasn't our favorite. We were more into the food booths than the art. It's not a festival I would plan a specific trip for (whereas I would for Flower & Garden and Food & Wine).

I think I voted that I've never been the Arts Festival. Then today a Facebook memory popped up showing my mom, my sister and me at Epcot with Arts Festival stuff all around. I remember the trip -- we were celebrating my mom's 75th birthday and Florida had a cold snap! -- but I don't remember the Arts Festival at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter