~~~ Smiley Thread #9 is super fine! ~~~Post your favorite smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiles.gif

don't feel bad tdf :upsidedow you're busy

The kids and I were at my parents a few hours ago and a couple of my nephews come running in the room. The said the police were riding up and down the road. After awhile one car drives up and down the street. Then there are 3 other cars driving up and down the 4 line road. After about 30 minutes we were wondering why. Well me, H, E, mama, niece and one nephew go out side. The police cars still going up and down. I go to the end of the driveway and when the car pulled up I asked what was going on. They are looking for a arm robbery suspect.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: So we all high tail it inside and I dead bolt the door.

We figured they were looking for someone. I am a BIG chicken so just me being out there was not normal for me. M, my dad, uncle and another nephew had a meeting at church and I was suppose to pick M up afterward. I called my dad's cell and told him to bring M to their house because I was not leaving.:sad2:

I don't think so. After they got home we left a little bit later. On the way home we passed by a bank that had police cars around when all of the lights going and tape roping off an area. It looks like if they are looking for someone they would not be riding around with the lights flashing. I would also think if they were looking for someone of foot when why not police with flash lights and dogs. :confused: Walking distance for the bank to their house if about 7-8 minutes. There are houses and woods around the bank.

I hope they catch him soon. :3dglasses I hate that as the economy takes a dump, so does crime and other bad things. Its so unfortunate. :sad1:

I think it's bedtime. H is standing on the table and E is in the chair so I quess it's time to get them ready for bed.:cloud9:

Are your parents o.k. now? Have you called over there to check on them? :tilt:

I didn't call them. The police always kept turning around in the neighbors driveway so I think they are at the edge of where they are looking. They always lock the doors and set the alarm.:cool2:

Night LB.:hug: Tonight my sister asked if I stilled wanted to name the baby Noah and I said yes why? She said that she really likes the name and that's what we should name him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter