So happy we tried The Wave!

We tried this for dinner on a whim during our last stay and we were very happy with the service and food. Our server had worked there for many years and we had a really enjoyable experience.

Ahh, drat, I realize you were there at noon, probably didn't see what breakfast items they have on the buffet.

You’re right, we didn’t see the breakfast buffet because we were there at noon but I’m glad you got your answer (and I’m happy to hear they have Mickey waffles, of course!)

The Wave does indeed have Mickey waffles!! In fact, I do declare, they are the 'best' I've eaten on property!! Maybe they're all alike - but, to me, these are crispy on outside, yet so tender moist in the middle. Yum, Yum,Yummy!!!!

So happy to hear this! We may have to try breakfast next time if it works out!

We havent been, we have a breakfast ADR that Im looking forward to..
OMG, enjoy the sweet potato pancakes. They are to die for! We really enjoy The Wave. It is, as someone else mentioned, a hidden gem — it’s not incredibly fancy but it’s nice and never been too busy when we’ve been there for breakfast and dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter