So if you are lucky enough to get a FoP FP.....

We did exactly this last week. We rode Navi 3 times in a row at rope drop with no wait while everyone was lining up for FoP.

We used the "secret entrance" in the Rainforest Cafe and avoided the opening gates. We got to AK at about 8:30. We walked straight to Navi and were able to walk onto it. Our FOP fastpasses were for later in the day.

We used the "secret entrance" in the Rainforest Cafe and avoided the opening gates. We got to AK at about 8:30. We walked straight to Navi and were able to walk onto it. Our FOP fastpasses were for later in the day.

What about the bag check / security area? Do you get to skip all of that by going in this way?

What about the bag check / security area? Do you get to skip all of that by going in this way?
I don't know anything about a secret entrace from rainforest to pandora - but I do know that rainforest is inside the security bubble. You have to go through bag check to get there.

We were able to get two early FP's for FofP on Thursday 11/30 and Friday 12/1 and my plan was to ride Navi first thing each day. On Thursday we arrived around 9 and by the time we go to Navi it was about 50 minutes so we aborted. The next day was arrived about 830 and we were able to basically walk on Navi. Navi was interesting but it wouldn't have been the end of the world to miss it. FofP was awesome.

Do NR close to closing. It was a total walkin.
This is our plan if we do NRJ at all. Rode it twice this year and it was ok but I wouldn't wait more than 30-40 mins for it again. We'll give it a shot later in the day. We'll rope drop FOP and FP it too.

So today was my day to book fast passes & I got FOP! I don't want us rushing around & there's a lot that we are avoiding b/c we've done them enough times. So my rough plan is this:

Safari 9:15 FP
then finish Africa trail & head to conservation station
Head to Pandora to eat lunch at Satu'li Canteen
Explore Pandora area
FOP 1:40 FP
Asia Trek
EE 2:55 FP
Dinosaur & the Dig
Tiffins dinner 5:20
Tough to be a Bug show
Navi near closing

If the weather is warm enough, we may fit in Kali River Rapids too. Not sure if we should bother with River of Light show.

We did Navi' at rope drop, then rode the safari standby. We had FP+ for the safari in the evening, and for Festival of the Lion King, and did the dining package at Tusker House for lunch / RoL.

I have FOP FPs and am skipping NRJ. We will start with EE and then do some other stuff before our late morning FOP FP. We've been on NRJ once, which was plenty unless we catch it with a 15 minute or less standby.

Dinoland also stays pretty quiet for the first hour or two. We RD at NRJ twice then did EE twice, then all of Dinoland with no waits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter