SO pissed. Trying to make 60 day FP and system is totally down

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoJ

Mouseketeer
I've spent a year planning, hours and hours figuring out a plan for FP+, woke up at 5:50am, worked my butt off to save up money to stay at the Poly and will be spending at least 8k on this trip and now the system is saying all fastpass selections have concluded for our dates. I was on at exactly 6 am (7am ET), I was ready to go and didn't get a single thing.

App isn't working either. I tried calling but it's a 2 hour wait.

It makes me want to cancel our trip. Not having a single fast pass will make for a sucky week.

Last edited:
Keep trying. It's been doing that to me, but every few minutes it will work. I've managed to get two. It is a system issue. I am sure they will fix it later today. Something like this happens practically every time I try to make dining reservations or fast pass. Somehow it always works out ok.

Haha, mine I selected two days ago were gone a few minutes ago. They are back now. But trying to modify them and Olaf loses his head.

Hang in there. Happening to me too, and I am in California......so up at 4:00am and having no luck! I am sure the system will come back up soon and you will be able to get your FP. Keep trying!

Did you try both the website and the mobile app? Lots of time for me the mobile app works better. Alternatively, call them. I had an issue a few months ago where it was day before I could get fast passes. I called and a CM made them for me over the phone.

I'm in the same boat, I managed to get a few on the app before it stopped also. I also managed to see that some high priority ones I really want are already gone. The problem is I can't sit around and refresh all day to keep trying, and with this being for a holiday week trip you know FPs will be gone quick.

It doesn't make for a happy experience that's for sure.

This has been happening for weeks. There have been many, many threads over the last few months of people noting they couldn’t make FPs at seven and nearly everybody has reported they have been able to get what they wanted an hour or so later. It’s been a well documented issue.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. "Fast Pass" day is a highly anticipated day for those of us that are big planners. It is definitely disappointing. I guess the only positive is that if you can't get them, no one else can either. Hang in there. Best of luck getting what you want. Sending pixie dust your way. pixiedust:

I'm doing both the app and the website from California. No love right now. I have 3 fastpasses and one FOP so there's that. But I have to finish making my selections and it's like pulling teeth right about now.

I was able to grab FOP, Slinky and Mine Train in a small window where it was working. Received confirmation they were there and now they are gone. Have been able to do nothing else.

This morning all of my reservations, tickets, fastpasses, everything are poof! Gone! My trip is in 30 days and there is a 2 hour wait on the phone. I have so much anxiety right now, it’s making me not want to go.

I’m so sorry. This was me last week, and you’ll find many of my angry posts on here. My account still isn’t resolved. You may want to go ahead and call or get on chat. Some people had success with the chat.

Thanks everyone. Sorry you guys are having trouble too. Does anyone have an email for disney?

In my experience so far, the email hasn’t gotten me anywhere. I still haven’t gotten responses from my emails last week. They are likely backed up. But do still sent an email so they have your problem on record.

at around 4:45 am (pacific time) things started to break and I was able to make and modify selections. Finally!!!

Ok now I feel silly for flipping out. I was able to get everything very close to my original times. Disney seriously needs to funnel some of their money into IT. Thanks for the rallying, commiseration and tips everyone!
Keep trying. It's been doing that to me, but every few minutes it will work. I've managed to get two. It is a system issue. I am sure they will fix it later today. Something like this happens practically every time I try to make dining reservations or fast pass. Somehow it always works out ok.

Hang in there. Happening to me too, and I am in California......so up at 4:00am and having no luck! I am sure the system will come back up soon and you will be able to get your FP. Keep trying!

I'm in the same boat, I managed to get a few on the app before it stopped also. I also managed to see that some high priority ones I really want are already gone. The problem is I can't sit around and refresh all day to keep trying, and with this being for a holiday week trip you know FPs will be gone quick.

It doesn't make for a happy experience that's for sure.

I'm doing both the app and the website from California. No love right now. I have 3 fastpasses and one FOP so there's that. But I have to finish making my selections and it's like pulling teeth right about now.

I was able to grab FOP, Slinky and Mine Train in a small window where it was working. Received confirmation they were there and now they are gone. Have been able to do nothing else.

Ditto. I guess I'll try again later.

Did you guys all get in??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter