• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So sad

I have found my way here I think, but I don't even know where I am or why? Can someone explain things simply for a non techy type please? I don't have any trip reports saved, because I always typed them straight out so are these now lost in cyberspace for ever? My first ones too! Carolyn

Penny - I so agree - its the people that made UK DIS what it was and I'm sure it'll continue if we all pull together on this new location.

Apart from all the lost information which is extremely sad, the only major drawback from where I'm sitting is the 'slowness' of the new site. (is everyone having this problem or is it just my provider? Not a techy person, me.) I hope its not going to put people off.

Also hope everyone's going to find their way back here after the sudden shutdown.

Lets wet the baby's head and wish NEW UK DIS luck for the future. Thanks to Alex for hard work.

Janet :wave:

I am so sorry you all lost your boards!! I hope you will feel welcome on the US side of the DIS...we all love you guys!! :)

I would be more than happy to open my cabinet full of Bailey's for everyone if it would make you all feel better!!!!

Hugs to you all and

<font color=green><font size=5><marquee>Welcome to the UK DIS on the US side!!</marquee></font></font>

Cheer up you lot!

It doesn't really matter where we are as long as we are together. (Sounds like the queue for a song in a second rate musical.)

Me, Bonzo, Spotty and DFM will spread a few empties about and the place will start to seem familiar already.

By the way, can you stop all that hugging. It just isn't... well... manly. Any more of it and I will hit you with my pink handbag.

Kev

Deb,
I know how you feel - I know I don't post as much as I should but I feel really gutted
about the loss of the UK Dis. I suppose though, we will all make this feel like home -
I really hope so, because at the moment it doesn't feel the same!

I've been feeling really sad too Deb, and quite bereft, but after reading some of these replies, and on others, feel almost like breaking into song with Kev;) (no pink handbag though eh?)

Lets be positive, only we can make this place feel like home!!

So I'm clicking my heels (in my ruby slippers obviously) and saying "Theres no place like home...."....and this is it guys!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter